The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 02-11-2022, 03:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougar21 View Post
Riding a motorbike now in Batam. Going to Tg Piayu seafood there to try out. Exchange at a rate of 10980 rp. Sekar Massage have wide varieties of cewek for 1.4 to 1.8 juta. Very expensive.
Riding in batam need 2b to rent a bike or doesn't?

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 02-11-2022, 04:35 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5432 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
I don't know what is a "2b", but my personal advice is to be extremely wary before deciding to drive a bike or car in Batam.
First thing to do: have a good insurance, which covers you besides your damage against damage you may cause to others.
Consider that, in case of accident, police will come and keep you in custody, until responsibilities are not clarified. Imagine you kill someone or you just cause injuries to someone. Who will pay the damage? Until you don't pay, you will be kept in custody.
Many people in Indonesia is not insured. Good luck...
This explains why I have nearly never driven a bike or car in Batam (only a couple of times, because the girl was too drunk to do it and I wanted to go back to my hotel with her). Retrospectively, it was a risk I should have not taken.
Old 02-11-2022, 06:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I don't know what is a "2b", but my personal advice is to be extremely wary before deciding to drive a bike or car in Batam.
First thing to do: have a good insurance, which covers you besides your damage against damage you may cause to others.
Class 1 is reserved for drivers with physical disabilities. Class 2, 2A and 2B are for motorcycle riders. Class 3 license in Singapore along with 3A, 3C and 3CA are given to car owners. Class 4A is given for driving buses. Classes 4 and 5 are reserved for heavy motor drivers like trucks and vans.

Agreed with you on the insurance and make sure hv legal license to ride

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 02-11-2022, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Scsa84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chammy View Post
DO NOT ENGAGE THOSE SERVICE FROM TWITTER, They are fking scammer . I just got scam 2.2million rupiah, at the first told me to down payment 400k rupiah then afterwards ask me transfer 1.5 million rupiah for some kind of security bond which I was told I could get it back then afterwards they ask me to transfer another 800k to register Membership card LOL the picture they send me is a fking Starbucks card. I learn my lesson already not to engage those on twitter is just fking expensive and majority are all scammer. Just go Spa or Sintai to get sexual service. Those who request you for down payment is a fking scammer just that note the moment you transfer they will keep asking you to transfer more for other stuff
I just kena this. They keep asking for more money then I chanced upon this post. Proper head start thinking to search SBF. Haiz regret not doing so earlier.

I immediately blocked the girl contact and the up line contacts and didn’t want to transfer anymore money

But they still harass me with other mobile numbers, they already screenshot my conversation and found my company in singapore (yes stupid me used work phone to WA them haizzzz)

They said if I don’t pay the cancellation charges, they will shame me and viral my conversations

What should I do?
Old 02-11-2022, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chammy View Post
DO NOT ENGAGE THOSE SERVICE FROM TWITTER, They are fking scammer . I just got scam 2.2million rupiah, at the first told me to down payment 400k rupiah then afterwards ask me transfer 1.5 million rupiah for some kind of security bond which I was told I could get it back then afterwards they ask me to transfer another 800k to register Membership card LOL the picture they send me is a fking Starbucks card. I learn my lesson already not to engage those on twitter is just fking expensive and majority are all scammer. Just go Spa or Sintai to get sexual service. Those who request you for down payment is a fking scammer just that note the moment you transfer they will keep asking you to transfer more for other stuff
I just kena this. They keep asking for more money then I just blocked the girl contact and all her up line contacts

But they keep harassing me for final payment cos I didn’t follow through on the transaction. They use other mobile numbers even tho much I have blocked.

They screenshot my convos, found my work place and threaten to shame me if they don’t get paid. Stupid me used my work phone to WA the girl.

Really regret my actions

What should I do?
Old 02-11-2022, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We just went to eat at Rumah Makan Seafood Jawa Melayu which is right after Love Seafood Reataurant. Very cheap indeed it's so worth it.
Wow. Very far. Macam ke barelang bridge. Better be cheap. Worth trying. Tks for sharing.
Old 02-11-2022, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
I applied for International Driving Permit from AAS and confirmed with Polresta Barelang (where the local apply their driving/riding licence) that it is valid for driving and riding in Indonesia.
Old 02-11-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 20
Moredhel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scsa84 View Post

They screenshot my convos, found my work place and threaten to shame me if they don’t get paid. Stupid me used my work phone to WA the girl.

Really regret my actions

What should I do?
Ignore them. Never get in passive position with these sobs. Will never end.

Report phone stolen. Remember to backdate time of loss. Call back company ask them cancel the line as it may be compromised due to the loss.

Act blur. Change your style of messaging to typing out full words if you usually use abbreviations or vice versa.

Planned Trips:
2nd-7th Oct 2008 - BKK (Mission Complete)

My sincerest wish is that one day, I can chiong the Japan scene with the mindset that "budget is not a problem, I only want the best!"

Old 02-11-2022, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moredhel View Post
Ignore them. Never get in passive position with these sobs. Will never end.

Report phone stolen. Remember to backdate time of loss. Call back company ask them cancel the line as it may be compromised due to the loss.

Act blur. Change your style of messaging to typing out full words if you usually use abbreviations or vice versa.
I had transferred some money from DBS to their Indo bank account. Not sure if they can still track me down.

The stupid thing is I never follow through and paid for nothing

But looks like they prey on intent.

I hope others out there pls be careful.
Old 03-11-2022, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Cougar21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Yes need. They just asked me to fotoin my license n passport and WhatsApp them. They send bike to me. Already 3 days riding to many places in Batam. Isi benzin hanya 20ribu aje untuk 2 liter. Pertalite! Its really worth to travel to Tanjung Piayu Seafood area. Definitely cheaper than Golden Prawn 933.
Old 03-11-2022, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Wow. Very far. Macam ke barelang bridge. Better be cheap. Worth trying. Tks for sharing.
Yes really worth it. I try upload the receipt here.
Old 03-11-2022, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Try again. Receipt of meal.
Edit: upload fail.
Old 03-11-2022, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Try again. Receipt of meal.
Edit: upload fail.
Last try..
Old 03-11-2022, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
retirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

Ferry tickets may have gone rocketing high (almost double), but hotel room appears to be coming down (in case you haven't already noticed). During pre-covid time, my hotel room was about $45 to S$55 on average (ex Formosa when i 1st visited Batam was about S$62). Today...S$35 & i am talking about same hotel, same type of room (i usually try to make comparison with apple to apple & not apple with orange).
I remembered even earlier than pre-covid time say maybe about 8-10 years ago, formosa hotel room pricing was adjusted when rupiah devalued.

They charged deluxe room equivalent to sing $65 be it paid in rupiah or dollar irregardless of the exchange rate I think probably the reason was because formosa had undergone a refurbishment of the hotel rooms.

However after few more years when the building became older (2016-2019), the hotel room pricing dropped progressively. Then there were also many hotel booking platform to further bring down the pricing due to competition.

One of the popular booking platform in indonesia was traveloka (indo company). At that period, I had ever booked formosa deluxe room at S$23 per night which is 50% off the room rate of S$46. (even cheaper than agoda)

Therefore agree with you that as the hotel aged, the room rate also dropped concurrently. Another factor was also due to the growing number of booking hotel platform which made the pricing more competitive.

Quote:

Used to visit Batam once a month during my 1st trips to Batam almost 10 years ago when ferry ticket was S$48. Followed by 3 times a month when ferry tickets dropped to S$28 or so (same ferry company). Now i just switch to once a month with a longer than usual stay.

Comparing the 2 essentials between hotel rooms to ferry tickets, i would rather ferry tickets price goes up than hotel room price up (both comes down would be best,hehehe...).
If ferry ticket too expensive indon garmen may blacklist or warn the ferry company bcos it will deter tourist from coming to batam, therefore they should have the foresignt (先见之明) not to overcharge by too much.

But unfortunately, from 1 Nov 2022, horizon ferry charged a tax of $3 for departure from harbourfront terminal. Hopefully there will not be any more increase in ferry price again when GST hike next year.

Yes agree because return ferry ticket only need to be paid once whereas hotel room rate has to be paid according to number of night stay.

Quote:

This was mentioned last month, i think.

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.ph...9#post21668259

I think some money changer sells it. All one needs is just to open mouth ask. Takes about 20 seconds for me to open mouth, another min or so to transact if needed to. All in less than 2 mins.

There is an expiry date in every ferry ticket. If one isn't capability to use them up before the expiry date, then he/she needs to have to capability to sell it off his/her hand when the needs are no more.

Remember i bought a lot of orange tickets at S$28 each before covid time?
Ok thanks for the info, so 690k return ticket was also more widely available at money changer shop.

But noticed that the expiry date of the ticket was usually end June or end December. The validity of a normal ticket will usually be more than 6 months whereas a cheaper ticket had a shorter validity period between 1-3 months

For those batam regular traveller who travel to batam say 2-3 times a week can consider buying a monthly ferry season pass.

Previously Horizon ferry got sell monthly ferry pass but now they don't sell anymore. (confirmed with horizon staff yesterday)

But the price of the monthly Pass exclude taxes and departure fees at the respective terminals.

Therefore each trip, the departure and terminal fees are payable at Majestic Fast Ferry Counters in Harbourfront Centre at S$7.00 and IDR 65,000 at departing Batam Terminal (Batam Center) upon collection of their boarding pass.

Current monthly ferry season pass price is $180 (Majesty Fast Ferry)

Quote:

When i reached Batam, i buy a 2 way 690k rupiah tour group ticket in Batam, use half of it to come back home sweet home.

Not many will be like stingy me who'd try to save 10k, 20k or if not more (this 10k-20k saving keeps reminding me of my debate with bro Blackpage in thsi forum,hehehe...). But what happens if we go in groups? The saving can be quite substantial. The number just adds up from essentials like Hotels, to ferry tickets to everyday food & then to massage, booking joints, transport etc etc.

Never underestimate the power of "small money" aka 10k to 20k rupiah.

I'm saving, yet not compromising my enjoyment in Batam.
Yes you are rite, don’t underestimate the power of small money.

The coin inside the piggy bank can buy us a ferry ticket too

Many small savings can be compounded to become a big saving.

所谓积少成多

Pound wise but penny must also not be foolish, rite hehe
Old 03-11-2022, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
retirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

I wasn't looking at hotel carpets, near shopping malls hotel nor good breakfast serving hotels.

1. So far i can't find a hotel that has 24 hours Room service restaurant.

2. So far i cannot find hotel in house massage with special service that closes at 1am (last order 12am tho).

3. So far cannot find KTV in a hotel that has PRC girls, Thai Girls & Vietnam girls altogether. And yet doubles itself like a booking joint.

If anyone knows where Batam got the above mentioned 3 in a hotel, please share (or can PM me too) thank you,hehehe....more importantly, the above 3 points hopefully can be just 1 min or less away from my hotel room i am in.

Anyway, if you have pass the hotel by during your recent trip, you might have seen Formosa is being torn down...

About time to have a closure with Formosa,bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by retirebatam View Post
Walked past Formosa hotel area and noticed that the porridge street, the satay warung, zhi char shops and convenience store all were still around.

Also to my surprise, the formosa carpark area was barricaded with hoarding and stated something macham like Under Renovation at the hoarding.

There are 2 possibilities:

First the formosa carpark may be resurfaced to make it into many new parking lots for commercial hourly parking.

Second possibility could be the Owner of the Building that houses formosa hotel managed to rent out the hotel to a new hotel operator, and the new operator is doing some minor renovation to the facade and carpark area.
If the latter is true, then many ex-formosa customers will anticipate for the opening of Formosa 2..

Formosa Hotel was once the most popular hotel in Batam
Breaking news

Today so happen to have an opportunity to speak to the ex front desk manager of formosa hotel.

When I called him through whatapp, was so surprise he could even recognised my voice and remembered my name and greeted me politely, very professional I should say.

He told me that the building owner had leased out the ex-formosa hotel building to a new hotel operator.

However, the name of the hotel will not be called Formosa anymore and now the building was in the midst of renovation. The hotel will not be ready until early next year till late of next year.

As for what facilities or entertainment will be available in the new hotel like KTV, massage,restaurant, etc he said the new boss of the hotel had not finalise the decision yet.

Therefore my prediction of the second possibility really came true hehe..

He said he will return to the new hotel to work once the hotel is ready to be opened next year.

I was thinking that ex-formosa hotel has such a good location which is vertically opposite of nagoya hill mall, it will be a waste to just leave it vacant. Its prime location definitely can attract tourist to the vicinity.

Hope that the new hotel can be as comfortable, entertaining and lively as Formosa if not better...

Also hopefully most of the ex-formosa staff can return to work in the new hotel including the massage cewek and KTV cewek and bring back the past glory of formosa to the new hotel...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1