The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 28-10-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashprice View Post
Don't forget there's Sheng Song, Cold Storage & Giant too.

Then again, price has gone up to $90 for $100 now.
Hehehe...when one can buy many stuffs for S$0.10 each & better things for no more than a S$1 in Singapore. Shopping in Batam no longer as cheap anymore (there are still things whereby it is still cheaper to buy from Indonesia Batam tho).

Not forgetting there are fairly good things thats going at 90% to 95% discount.

All the bluetooth earphone i am using now (almost a dozen of them), each cost no more than S$1 (most of it cost no more than S$0.50).

Quote:
Next mth before 11/11, going btm to beat inflation in Singapore. If u are there, drop me a tinkle.
Will sure do so.

Let us all beat inflation together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
In Batam I bought 15 kg of fruits, which I cannot find in Europe so good as here (mangoes, manggis, jambu air, papaya, dragon fruit).
According to my parents, their friends told them that it was mango season last month, hence that's 1 reason why you are getting all the fresher fruits now.

Next month when i am there, i am likely to see thick mango juice, freshly squeezed from 100% actual mango without any ice or add-on to be on sale at 10000 rupiah (less than S$1) at DC Mall, hehehe...

Quote:
....but I could not smuggle a cewek in my bag.
Ok, ok...maybe you stole the heartS of many SYT cewek in this trip instead,hehehe... i'm sure they're going to miss you much.

Quote:
I don't understand what is amazing.
A long time ago, i brought along my neighbor, a Portugal man with his wife (father from US, mother from Philippine) from the US to Batam. They didn't quite like the idea of taking ojek. Reason given was the helmet was shared by many. And bikes were swiveling at dangerous turns on high speed.

Another time ago, i brought another Italian friend with his Pinoy girl friend to Batam, the couple shared about the same reason with me too.

Therefore i was amazed when you so strongly recommend to take ojek to move around Batam.

Quote:
(Pacific reopened the disco again! Hurrah!!)
That's good news for many.

I think you just got yourself 1st hand information as i notice no one has shared about this before.

Quote:
Normal office girls at pubs: nearly nobody. Much less than before Covid. I guess that economy crisis hit hard. Normal people has less to spend, and therefore do not go to pubs, which are really expensive. This is my main sorry about this visit to Batam. I missed this type of meetings.
Most likely could be busy making babies during lockdown, hehehe...& probably taking of them now.

I notice a handful of ladies who has just given birth for no more than a year in my last 3 trips.

Quote:
- A girl from Hallo Kitty (go there! expensive, but probably the best place to relax). I found myself in Pacific with a group of those girls partying after the work place was closed.
Thats why i only visit this place once.

One reason is that the girls there can be found in other shops at a lower entrance fee, hehehe...

Quote:
In the past, I was used to get a new girl every day or even 2 a day. Things are more quiet now in Batam.
Still I am happy I spent my time in Batam, and I cannot wait to be back again.
That would be until next year...

Quote:
Originally Posted by retirebatam View Post
Last time when ferry ticket was $48, used to go to Batam quarterly (3 months once)

Now the ferry ticket is $70, will plan to go (4 months once) but with longer stay.
Here we are just talking about ferry ticket, let's not forget about the other essentials like hotel rooms & food which we all will need.

Food wise not much of an issue as it isn't going to go up too high (compare with Singapore's necessity's increases).

Example : Singapore food court's chicken rice cost S$5 today, Batam's chicken rice cannot forever stay at S$1.60, right? (Budi Siang Malam's chicken rice at Grand Batam Mall is at S$2.50 & with bigger share)

Ferry tickets may have gone rocketing high (almost double), but hotel room appears to be coming down (in case you haven't already noticed). During pre-covid time, my hotel room was about $45 to S$55 on average (ex Formosa when i 1st visited Batam was about S$62). Today...S$35 & i am talking about same hotel, same type of room (i usually try to make comparison with apple to apple & not apple with orange).

Want to have free hotel stays? Hehehe...try looking at credit card offers in Singapore. I recommended some friends to apply HSBC credit cards around 2-3 months ago in Singapore & they got 1.5 night free stay at Marriot Hotel and/or almost 10 nights at 4 season hotel near NED (4 season is under Marriot group, fyi), hehehe...

Quote:
If increase again to $100 two way, then maybe further reduce to twice a year (6 months once) with even longer stay
Used to visit Batam once a month during my 1st trips to Batam almost 10 years ago when ferry ticket was S$48. Followed by 3 times a month when ferry tickets dropped to S$28 or so (same ferry company). Now i just switch to once a month with a longer than usual stay.

Comparing the 2 essentials between hotel rooms to ferry tickets, i would rather ferry tickets price goes up than hotel room price up (both comes down would be best,hehehe...).

Quote:
There is only two way you can buy ferry ticket at a cheaper price.

1) Source for tour agency in batam or those ferry ticket shop that offers two way ferry ticket at a cheaper price, currently the one I encountered was 690k (two way)
This was mentioned last month, i think.

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.ph...9#post21668259

I think some money changer sells it. All one needs is just to open mouth ask. Takes about 20 seconds for me to open mouth, another min or so to transact if needed to. All in less than 2 mins.

Quote:
2) Wait for the rupiah to devalue to say maybe 12000 per sing dollar and quickly convert to buy the ticket.
2 sides of a blade in this case.

There is an expiry date in every ferry ticket. If one isn't capability to use them up before the expiry date, then he/she needs to have to capability to sell it off his/her hand when the needs are no more.

Remember i bought a lot of orange tickets at S$28 each before covid time?

Refer to below link :

https://sbfsg.org/showpost.php?...ostcount=16051

2 of the above Horizon ferry ticket which is S$56.00 = today's S$70 Horizon ferry ticket (thats what Horizon says 3-4 months ago). When i sold them off hand that time, Horizon was still selling their new ticket at S$80. Made some tiny profit out of it & use them to cover for my August's S$70 ticket (to be exact, i paid for 1 way at about S$40).

When i reached Batam, i buy a 2 way 690k rupiah tour group ticket in Batam, use half of it to come back home sweet home.

Not many will be like stingy me who'd try to save 10k, 20k or if not more (this 10k-20k saving keeps reminding me of my debate with bro Blackpage in thsi forum,hehehe...). But what happens if we go in groups? The saving can be quite substantial. The number just adds up from essentials like Hotels, to ferry tickets to everyday food & then to massage, booking joints, transport etc etc.

Never underestimate the power of "small money" aka 10k to 20k rupiah.

I'm saving, yet not compromising my enjoyment in Batam.

If ferry ticket goes up to S$100 per trip, then i just have to play, "eat the pig to pay the dog" game better.

Solution/s: Organize group trips or go with friends, share the burden (cost). Eg, better bargain in overnight-girls booking joints, MPs & hotel room too.

Above were how i play my game in Batam, hehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 28-10-2022, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 17
Sex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to all

Hello brudders,
I go Batam for holiday because have deepavali. So I go 22/10 and come back 24/10.

I changing money in Singapore get 10,857. I hear in Nagoya have one place change 10,950.

I booking ferry ticket online for Horizon and pay $70. Brudders, luckily I booking online for the time also. If not, KNN, I collect boarding pass on 24/10, I see long queue but only last ferry balance leh. Good luck to them.

I go on night ferry because day time I busy in Singapore. My hotel is Planet Holiday booking Agoda. Actually I want to try Woda Villa & Spa because have private swimming pool. I want to try swimming naked with cewek lah, but no luck cos no room. Christmas & New Year also no room.

At ferry terminal, my cewek come fetch me. Last time I got post her picture. My cewek body very firm because she got go gym and exercise. I like, and she give me fuck many style, many place in the room, like chair, sofa, bathtub, shower.

First night dinner, I eating at Nomad Bar & Resto. This have live band and music not bad. Can sit here, have drinks & listen to music.

Second night dinner, I eating at Love Seafood. Second time go here. Still no fresh oyster but got crabs, prawns, fish, scallop, Gong Gong.

I no take breakfast because always wake up late because of fucking lah.

So lunch I go to eat Ayam Penyet Ria at Lovina Inn because Internet say, best Ayam penyet in Batam. Lunch I got also eat at Sup Ikan 963 ( sorry, number maybe wrong). This shop opposite BCS mall. Very good, must try brudders. They also have fried prawns and fried fish.

This trip, I free time got go massage at Mustika Ratu Spa because Internet recommend as best massage. I have tried other massage like Reborn, etc before.

Massage menu have many types of massage, like sport, rub this or scrub this, but because holiday season, can only do traditional massage. Also because fully booking, can only do one and half hours.

Brudders, for the price and places, you can check Internet. Because no point I post how much I spend cos surely will have some brudders say he can get cheaper and some brudders say my spending ok.

I only say as long as you "happy satisfied".

Thank you brudders
Old 28-10-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Singapore economy has a strong fundamental and MAS may continue to tighten monetary policy to strengthen the sing dollar..

Recently ringgit badly hit can be due to strength of S$. Even strengthen against US$ couple of days. Rup was hit too. But wat goes up must cm down. MAS intervened cos of high inflation in Sillypore. It may loosen the monetary policy once inflation stabilise..
Old 28-10-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster

nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

Next year today (August 2023), may have more money to spend in Batam. I mean since Batam's everyday necessities price keep increasing over time.
Everyday necessities increases practically everywhere. Not just Batam bro. Everywhere. Be it sillypore or Msia. But safe bet still S$.
Old 28-10-2022, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatguyAlvin View Post
Real sad, they increase cause they say not enough passengers. Now demand back, price not down.
$38 or even $48. They are history leow. Even if oil down below US$50, they will still stick to $70 ferry tkt.
Old 28-10-2022, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
retirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Recently ringgit badly hit can be due to strength of S$. Even strengthen against US$ couple of days. Rup was hit too. But wat goes up must cm down. MAS intervened cos of high inflation in Sillypore. It may loosen the monetary policy once inflation stabilise..
Monetary policies to control inflation include:

1) Raising the interest rate - Higher interest rate increases the cost of borrowing and discourage spending and thus will lead to lower inflation.
Increased interest rates also make it more attractive to save money and reduce the disposable income of those with mortgages.

2) Appreciation of the exchange rate - so that imported goods into the country will be cheaoer and thus reduces inflation.

Let us do our part to control inflation by saving money

Share two good news for money savers:

1) Today 28/10/22, CIMB Bank Singapore raised its fix deposit interest rate to 3.85% per annum, the highest in singapore at the moment...

2) Singapore's 6-month treasury bill hits 4.19% yield, highest since Year 1988.

T-bills are short-term securities issued and backed by the Spore Government, with maturities of one year or less.
Old 29-10-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 21
lbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to behold

Just a quick question, I browsing thru Twitter #availbatam
May I know what is massage + BO(what is BO?)
And what is DP?
Thanks
Old 30-10-2022, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1903 / Power: 11
qwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcben View Post
Just a quick question, I browsing thru Twitter #availbatam
May I know what is massage + BO(what is BO?)
And what is DP?
Thanks
Booking Out and deposit if I'm not mistaken.
Old 30-10-2022, 09:35 AM
Samster

lbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty1213 View Post
Booking Out and deposit if I'm not mistaken.

Booking out?? meaning?

don understand again.

Thanks for replying, up your points
Old 30-10-2022, 12:59 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Glad u got the hang of it from the platform.
Bro bro...new discovery, your recommended platform works fabulously.

Online digital ferry ticket (2 way) for Batamfast from Harbourfront to Harbour Bay can be purchase at S$59 after using coins.

(like you,i have got tons of coins)

And i haven't even include voucher/s yet!!!

Ha! Ha! Ha....!!!! (so happy now...hehehe...)

Thanks man!

* constantly in search for better & cheaper stuffs for & in Batam (my habit in this thread).

** share share only, no need too serious,hehehe...

*** bros who with me in the last few trips, you guys should know where to find this deal. Readers can find clues on the photo attached. (don't wish to spell out too clearly for fear of bleaching forum's advertising guidelines/regulations)

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 30-10-2022, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Online digital ferry ticket (2 way) for Batamfast from Harbourfront to Harbour Bay can be purchase at S$59 after using coins.
But i will not be buying this deal above.
(got lower price, i am sure most will not like to pay higher)

Why so?

Because noticed an even cheaper deal,hehehe...

This is a one way deal, previous one is for 2 way.

How is that any cheaper? Simple, 2 way as per what i posted previously :

https://sbfsg.org/showpost.php?p=21...ostcount=17848

...is S$59 for 2 way.

The photo shows above is 1 way at S$39, after cutting off coins = S$29.

I take extra 5 mins to buy the same deal TWICE for One time to go and then One more time to come back, total cost becomes S$29+S$29 = S$58.

Meaning it will be S$1 cheaper, WA...HA...HA...HA...HA...

Of course, i can still add-on vouchers to cut the S$58 further (by between S$20 to S$50 but thats for my case only so not going to elaborate here).

One can be like me, apply for new credit card in that platform, eg. UOB, Citibank to get those vouchers.

Alternative, one can also wait for their "digital purchase" promotion voucher on sales during certain 1 day date of the month to get further offer via those vouchers (usually is between S$1 to S$5 extra off).

I still may not buy this deal yet as i am camping for Horizonfast ferry digital voucher (not out yet tho), hehehe... Batamfast ferry still go via Harbourfront to Harbour Bay ferry terminal (4 slot only tho).

Sorry, i am getting a bit greedier.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 30-10-2022, 04:27 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5528 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by athrunzala86 View Post
Hi bro its been many years since i go Batam.. used to frequent pacific disco.. will be heading there tonight.. was wondering Newton would be better or Pacific to find a company for the night?
Sorry, I did not open SBF for a few days. My response come late for you. However, they have different styles.

NEWTON
Hard Indo techno music, dark (as it has been used to be before COVID), but much less people as before. This also means that there are working girls, but less pretty and less in number than before.

PACIFIC
Lighter electronic music, less dark, conversation is even possible, nice beer girls going around taking orders.
Tables are the same as in the old glorious times, but the area of the hall is about half. There is not the balcon for the "light engineer" girl ovelooking the hall anymore.
More people than in Newton, less drugs (no drug, I'd say), nicer people, nicer girls.

PLANET 3 (HH CLUB)
Forget it. It is not a disco anymore, but a club with a bunch of PR girls available (I think for drinking, not for booking, at least that is the starting menu).
Old 30-10-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5528 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatguyAlvin View Post
Interesting that you shared the xe rates and noted that when i was there Google showed 10,800+ but money changer only give 10,600+
That is less than 2% fee! Very good.
They are not a charity. They run a business, which is applying a markup on currency conversion.
From our perspective, what we should do is to find the best seller, that is the agent applying the smallest markup.
Still agents applying 20% markup exist and run a successful business, because they cater lazy people, or those who have no other choice (e.g., last minute changes in airports).
Old 30-10-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1903 / Power: 11
qwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcben View Post
Booking out?? meaning?

don understand again.

Thanks for replying, up your points
Think of it as outcall. Twitter a lot of scammers and landmines I feel but if you ever want to try I'll give you some tips. Learnt this the hard way.

1. Never pay in advance or bank xfer

2. Video chat for 1st visual confirmation

3. Meet in lobby or outside for 2nd visual confirmation, sometimes what you see is not what you get. Some folks find it harder to reject once the girl is at the doorstep.

Of course once in the room, things can go south too. So it all boils down to your luck. 🤞
Old 30-10-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty1213 View Post
Think of it as outcall. Twitter a lot of scammers and landmines I feel but if you ever want to try I'll give you some tips. Learnt this the hard way.

1. Never pay in advance or bank xfer

2. Video chat for 1st visual confirmation

3. Meet in lobby or outside for 2nd visual confirmation, sometimes what you see is not what you get. Some folks find it harder to reject once the girl is at the doorstep.

Of course once in the room, things can go south too. So it all boils down to your luck. 🤞
1. I don know how ot pay in advance or xfer - so no issue
2. My friend also tell me this - will do
3. Let say i reject, do we need to give "reject fee", like how much the market rate?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1