The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-12-2022, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Whats the big deal about FN......when i go geylang its always FN but here it becomes optional and even need to pay more ?? Lame. Those ml that dont want to go FN should charge BELOW the market rate

In case u guys think geylang got no pretty syt then i will give 2 syt lobang today

2030 g6
2040 g16

** personal taste apply....but even if u dun find pretty should still be syt enough la
Old 10-12-2022, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
This gal I found her a bit short, a bit plump. However, her boobs are great. But still Lin Lin boobs are better.

Her face not consider chio but look cute. Of course cannot match Kiki lah.

Massage skill is not bad (but cannot match Man Man), especially dealing with my big head (for my small head she also did a great job, jerked me off shiokly).

Ended the session with a head massage. Wow, damn shiok, you guys must at least reserve 10 minute for it during your visit. Die die must try.
终于 you tried! hahahah
Old 10-12-2022, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purgatory View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/massage-mu-mu/

Did the above today. Fr

Green and open to suggestions

At JC area the famous building.

Pre milf/syt

Looks 8/10
Massage 4/10
Sensual 11/10

Ymmv... I had my fun.. now for u guys to explore and tell me why sensual is 11/10 haha

Had lunch with her after session. Shiok to hold hands and walk along the area...
Sensual can fight with LL?
Old 11-12-2022, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 7
Shaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yep, she didn't try to upsell me anything. I too took her bbbj-cim package, and it was stratosperic high playability. Lots of two-way wet and wild pleasuring. We did just about everything without actually fj-ing.

For her other services , look for her ad in TT site.

Bro, can share/PM the TT site? TIA!
Old 11-12-2022, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 10
matpedia is one of the Best!matpedia is one of the Best!matpedia is one of the Best!

After going to OMM I worry abt feeling disappointment from lack of playability visiting others.. any one can recommend any SYT that has high playability? Xixi?
Old 11-12-2022, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbee123 View Post
Thanks. What is the usual mode of.communication? Sms, whatsapp, line etc?
Usually will state on the site for the ml preference.

But mostly sms and whatapps only.
Old 11-12-2022, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Is there any ml that still provides AR?
Old 11-12-2022, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
She should be seeking for a potential Robert.
Not surprising. She is after all not getting younger plus she has her way of hooking gullible man
Old 11-12-2022, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
saxxx69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Managed to get a slot with Tang Tang today, my humble FR as below

Location : central , convenient as there’s parking within the compound

Looks : 8/10 SYT, grows on you
Figure : 9/10 those tits 😍
Massage : 7/10 quite strong and hits the right spot
Sensual : 10/10 she wasn’t feeling that well so I went for HJ.. solid teasing and boobs rub, with occasional eye contact , and again .. those tits simply delicious

RTM : yes definitely
Old 11-12-2022, 07:58 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42125 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
终于 you tried! hahahah
As long as big boobs, I will give a try. Still Lin Lin the best.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 11-12-2022, 08:00 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Quoted: 4085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42125 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Not surprising. She is after all not getting younger plus she has her way of hooking gullible man
She want a 长期饭票 rather than entertaining so many men mah.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 11-12-2022, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 16
KingOfNewbs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingOfNewbs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingOfNewbs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hello bros, anyone can share OMM contact?
Old 11-12-2022, 09:07 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

There are quite a number of reviews on kiki...looks like I will pay her a visit one day...

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 11-12-2022, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaunharrydick View Post
Bro, can share/PM the TT site? TIA!
u should try google TW/N5144 Xi Xi(西西)【Taiwan/台湾】
Old 11-12-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
LL alone oredi one pair of hands can't cope.. if add her jie mei Nina, who looks huge knockers too.. they can list their double fly service as Boobs Buffet.. eat all you can
That is true..

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/nina-massage/

try her sister yesterday, tells me 4 days old..from Shandong

looks: 7/10 with make up and look close to the pics
massage: non existent as I don't want that
figure: 7/10 she's tall and has ample boobs.
boobs: big C to D (my estimate)
attitude: friendly and chatty. Says still cannot understand local chinese lingo.

These are my own stats, others bros may have different view.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1