The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2010, 01:52 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
songalong is Cool - loads of Potential
Why I don't go to KTV anymore

I was once a KTV Regular, form Singapore to KL.

But now older and wiser. Don't frequent KTV because

1.Mummy will share your contact number with other mummies, so they will call you everyday!
2. My bottles of Hennesy, Martell, Gordon etc.. is often used to entertain her other guest.
3. When you're drunk, even ugly gal looks good enu to fuck!
4. Can't remember how many bottles I have left at the KTV..so always spend more.
5. To pay more in tips for gals to keep them happy.
6. KTV gals always want to go supper and after that insist I send them home or hotel for more sex...even when you're tired and drunk.
7. Most KTV gals likes to gamble..and I end up lending more money that never find it back to me.
8. Some bad KTV sell imitation drinks or liquour, and it taste like shit!
9. Coming home from KTV, I usually smell of smoke, bad perfumes and sex odors!
10. Now I saved more money to have decent fucks with FL!

What say you all? Agree, or disagree?
Old 28-04-2010, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 15
redolent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Why I don't go to KTV anymore

I agree. Once in a long while is OK. But regularly cheonging will drain away resources that can be better spent elsewhere. But KTVs in Taipei aren't too bad if you know where to go.
Old 28-04-2010, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 15
Storm Shadow is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStorm Shadow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by songalong View Post
I was once a KTV Regular, form Singapore to KL.

But now older and wiser. Don't frequent KTV because

1.Mummy will share your contact number with other mummies, so they will call you everyday!
2. My bottles of Hennesy, Martell, Gordon etc.. is often used to entertain her other guest.
3. When you're drunk, even ugly gal looks good enu to fuck!
4. Can't remember how many bottles I have left at the KTV..so always spend more.
5. To pay more in tips for gals to keep them happy.
6. KTV gals always want to go supper and after that insist I send them home or hotel for more sex...even when you're tired and drunk.
7. Most KTV gals likes to gamble..and I end up lending more money that never find it back to me.
8. Some bad KTV sell imitation drinks or liquour, and it taste like shit!
9. Coming home from KTV, I usually smell of smoke, bad perfumes and sex odors!
10. Now I saved more money to have decent fucks with FL!

What say you all? Agree, or disagree?
yup, u r definately wiser now. But u must have been real dumb last time for all the above to happen to you.
Old 28-04-2010, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

i believe what happen to him happen to most if u chiong enough.. this always happen in the early stages... there are worst cases that i heard. dont think he's dumb though.. cos hes wise enough to stop..

my reason for stopping is.. the girl you are kissing maybe the one giving a 60 yr old man a blowjob in the next room. happen to my friend. we saw it and decided. better spend in pubs and chio other girls.
Old 28-04-2010, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7105 / Power: 17
tuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond repute

To a certain extent i couldn't agree more. Must always know one's limitation.

Just to share my fren is a regular cheongster of ktv, almost 5x a week, and would drink until wee hours, so much so it affect his next morning work. His boss had caught him dozing off in working hours, warned him 2x times and by 3rd time he was kanna sacked.

Goes to show in everything we do there's always limitations, cross the fine line and its hard to turn back.
Old 28-04-2010, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

Too much of anything is boring also. Even worst if bcum an addiction. I used to addict to the smell of those ktv (perfume+hoon kee blend).

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 28-04-2010, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 19
nukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of light

In all, do agree with yr said, hope you will get what you want.
Old 28-04-2010, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cestycesty View Post
my reason for stopping is.. the girl you are kissing maybe the one giving a 60 yr old man a blowjob in the next room. happen to my friend. we saw it and decided. better spend in pubs and chio other girls.
hahaha... yeah its happening but i would prefer to think the ktv chick who sucked my cock earlier may be frenching the other guy in the next room.

also dont forget the hands of those butterfly chicks who caress or shake numerous cocks and balls on the same night.
Old 28-04-2010, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Around how much is spent for a night in a KTV in Singapore; if it is not a high end KTV?
Old 28-04-2010, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 17
tigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of light

Yup, u are absolutely right n wiser now. although one can say it is really a matter of individual preference but it is really not worth throwing away hard-earned $$$ to all these gals. Most of them are just like vulture waiting to devour u up (without even spitting out your bones)!

Similarly for those who like to patronize those diao hua dewn (hanging flowers joint) also really throwing away $$$. I know of 1 person who used to spend about $8K to $12K a nite to hang flowers for those so-call singers n now he is on d verge of bankruptcy! It is estimated he had spent approximately $250K in a short spend of 8 mths hanging flowers! for what?? just to show off tat he can. wat a idiot! i dun pity tis kind of ppl. $250K could hv been spend on deserving charity to benefit so many sentient beings who are suffering. really, i felt d pain seeing ppl throwing away $$$ like tis.
Old 28-04-2010, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerboy18 View Post
Yup, u are absolutely right n wiser now. although one can say it is really a matter of individual preference but it is really not worth throwing away hard-earned $$$ to all these gals. Most of them are just like vulture waiting to devour u up (without even spitting out your bones)!

Similarly for those who like to patronize those diao hua dewn (hanging flowers joint) also really throwing away $$$. I know of 1 person who used to spend about $8K to $12K a nite to hang flowers for those so-call singers n now he is on d verge of bankruptcy! It is estimated he had spent approximately $250K in a short spend of 8 mths hanging flowers! for what?? just to show off tat he can. wat a idiot! i dun pity tis kind of ppl. $250K could hv been spend on deserving charity to benefit so many sentient beings who are suffering. really, i felt d pain seeing ppl throwing away $$$ like tis.
totally agreed....just fuck and forget...even if the girl have feelings for you...it's because you have been spending money non stop on her....i have not been able to find any that would still love me if i cut off the purse stings...i wan to be a good family man....although the temptations are daunting...
Old 28-04-2010, 12:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
hornyfly is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro. I agree with you totally. we walk into KTV, is to let those girls play us. We are "suckers" or "idoits". Our aim there is to get a fuck so why not go straight for FL or GL..
U see the light now..
Old 28-04-2010, 01:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Trellis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, I think the problem maybe that you are too obliging towards them. They probably have you aimed as robert. KTV is still quite fun, as long as you make sure that you are the one having the say.

That said, FLs are good too, but I generally have more fun at KTVs. Everyone likes different things I think.
Old 28-04-2010, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 17
kgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

haha, i see many bros are wising up now. ya, a lot of morons keep throwing away money at the ktv. like some bros said, once in awhile is ok but then...
Old 28-04-2010, 02:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Thrax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When you do the same thing too often, also get bored. Some change is always good. But bro, you too easy going. That way, sooner or later, FL may take advantage of you also.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1