The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 25-01-2023, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
Jacky89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Sorry. Paiseh. I dont always leave review 😂
Old 26-01-2023, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 2
Fieryboi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFieryboi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFieryboi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFieryboi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anymore bros that willing to share fr/short reviews if the ML i shared to them is good or bad? Can pm me instead of posting here..just wanna see how ppl rate her massage+teasing. Anyone genuine interested can pm me ill share the ctc. Thanks all enjoy ur day!

Once again thanks to those that upp me before/after visiting. Hope you left as a happy man.
Old 26-01-2023, 01:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3544 / Power: 11
oswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fieryboi View Post
Hello all, With her permission im allowed to share this ML contact at North Area...ard CP..im ok to trade or provide this contact to people for free...but maybe with higher reps in order to protect her..i do not gain anything..previously i wrote a review on her before..u can down or up me after u visit her..im sure she dont disappoint and she is chatty if can clique well..damage is ent fee 88 with a discount only. No additional charges required.
Age - early 30s
Massage - 9/10 .
Tease til u fire. please respect as no roaming is allowed. Using phone currently unable to upload her latest photo with long golden hair.

If interested can pm me instead of asking from this thread.
Will only share this with trustable people. Sorry and thanks!.

Edited part
I will provide her contact, details you can ask from her as its easier. Thank you.

Sorry to all bros , i will share with higher reps points or those that did their fair share as mentioned. No offence to anyone.

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Anymore bros that willing to share fr/short reviews if the ML i shared to them is good or bad? Can pm me instead of posting here..just wanna see how ppl rate her massage+teasing. Anyone genuine interested can pm me ill share the ctc. Thanks all enjoy ur day!

Once again thanks to those that upp me before/after visiting. Hope you left as a happy man.

M.R for S..... from C.....

In my recent years i chiong PRC tiu is getting lesser and lesser. Once in awhile only.
One of the factor is, phobia of landmine.
I was surfing through SBF, this caught my attention.
As many bros was quoting, make me curios to try out is it that good.
Credits to Fieryboi contribution and sharing.
What he shared is quite accurate, thumbs up for that.

This report will not be numerical rated as quite subjective to individual.

Location: North Area, both driver and road soldier convenient.
Place: Normal massage bed, shower room is spacious. With toilet too, a plus point.
WL name - S..... She is a chatty lady, nice attitude with good massage skill.
Origin - Shen Yang, PRC
Looks - 30s maybe late 20s. She is not bad looker, definitely pleasing to my eyes.
Built - Slim type, not very skinny or fat.
Massage - Solid type, strength used is good. Also will engage with you in small talks.
Teasing - One of the better ones so far in the recent years for me.

Highlights- I exceeded my session timing, to my surprise she doesn't have any black face nor what.
This i must commend her. Also why i wrote this review, the out to please attitude.
Like what previous bro share, i shall not go too detailed here. Leave it to you guys, to check it out.
GQ didn't pop up throughout the whole session.
Finish, Wash up, Tip her and Leave. Yes, also with my mood freshen up.

RTM - Yes, most likely request for longer teasing period 😉

Disclaimer: I do not have any benefit nor any monetary gain from writing this report. Nor do i have any relation with any party.

Picture is back view of her
Old 26-01-2023, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post
JQ Spa in Khatib has some nice girls. Bentley near Ang Mo Kio polyclinic. Refer to their FB for girl pics. AFAIK it’s hj only.

Yishun, at Chong Pang there is Dreamland but most girls are not lookers, YMMV, also they ask extra for roaming.
Thanks for this information. We now know where to go , and where not to.
Old 26-01-2023, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 2
Fieryboi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFieryboi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFieryboi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFieryboi is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by oswin View Post

M.R for S..... from C.....

In my recent years i chiong PRC tiu is getting lesser and lesser. Once in awhile only.
One of the factor is, phobia of landmine.
I was surfing through SBF, this caught my attention.
As many bros was quoting, make me curios to try out is it that good.
Credits to Fieryboi contribution and sharing.
What he shared is quite accurate, thumbs up for that.

This report will not be numerical rated as quite subjective to individual.

Location: North Area, both driver and road soldier convenient.
Place: Normal massage bed, shower room is spacious. With toilet too, a plus point.
WL name - S..... She is a chatty lady, nice attitude with good massage skill.
Origin - Shen Yang, PRC
Looks - 30s maybe late 20s. She is not bad looker, definitely pleasing to my eyes.
Built - Slim type, not very skinny or fat.
Massage - Solid type, strength used is good. Also will engage with you in small talks.
Teasing - One of the better ones so far in the recent years for me.

Highlights- I exceeded my session timing, to my surprise she doesn't have any black face nor what.
This i must commend her. Also why i wrote this review, the out to please attitude.
Like what previous bro share, i shall not go too detailed here. Leave it to you guys, to check it out.
GQ didn't pop up throughout the whole session.
Finish, Wash up, Tip her and Leave. Yes, also with my mood freshen up.

RTM - Yes, most likely request for longer teasing period 😉

Disclaimer: I do not have any benefit nor any monetary gain from writing this report. Nor do i have any relation with any party.

Picture is back view of her

Wow..thank you for the solid FR...😅 those in doubt or have any question even after reading this FR can pm me. Appreciate it bro. Upped u with my pathetic 1 pt .
Old 26-01-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
BroChiongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Going to J* *** later. Trying the indon **R* gal.anybody tried her b4?
Old 26-01-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster

Going to J* **a later..Anybody tried the indon **R* b4?
Old 26-01-2023, 03:28 PM
Samster

Old 26-01-2023, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3544 / Power: 11
oswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow..thank you for the solid FR...😅 those in doubt or have any question even after reading this FR can pm me. Appreciate it bro. Upped u with my pathetic 1 pt .
Up you back with my humble 9.. cheers bro
Old 27-01-2023, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacky89 View Post
Tried y*** from j* spa….

She is very small sized very cute!
Took the hot oil massage.

Massage is okay2 not the worst, not the best.
However the amount of hot oil she poured on the groin area is very shiok. She used two bottles!
Flipped me over and did the deed without any GQ.

I tipped her and left a happy man
Sounds like you will need to use half a bottle of body wash to wash off the amount of oil she is using
Old 27-01-2023, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5933 / Power: 6
Socialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond repute
Up u for sharing bro. Cheers

Quote:
Pmed. Thanks to some of the bros that supported her. Glad that you guys enjoy and leave as a happy man. And also thanks to those that upped me as a favour of appreciating.

Edited.

Sorry to those bros that she didnt reply or late reply..she serving customer. Hope you guys understand . After visiting if you feel that svc no good feel free to down me. Wont flame you for it.
Old 27-01-2023, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post
JQ Spa in Khatib has some nice girls. Bentley near Ang Mo Kio polyclinic. Refer to their FB for girl pics. AFAIK it’s hj only.

Yishun, at Chong Pang there is Dreamland but most girls are not lookers, YMMV, also they ask extra for roaming.
walk past Bentley saw some outside having lunch but none look like what's posted in FB,
Old 27-01-2023, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 11
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroChiongster View Post
Mi** in Khatib?

Yes, tried many times, she has good gfe but upset me at my one visit, didn’t rtf her after that.

I was drunk and she was trying to get more money basically, I always tip more for her. Got too used to it.
Old 27-01-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 11
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizsta View Post
walk past Bentley saw some outside having lunch but none look like what's posted in FB,
Vietnamese chick Ke** looks like photo, playful, too. Maybe others airbrush too much. It’s dark anyway you can’t see them that good.
Old 28-01-2023, 02:41 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Conveyeur is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroChiongster View Post
Bro cab share your fr after visit?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1