The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 23-01-2023, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 13
ToMakeLuv deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyToMakeLuv deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom88 View Post
Bro her photo is confirm the little girl , tits around B , damage is at $150 she got reply u means not scam , cos I have been there for 2 times already bro , if you guys think is scam then jiu scam Lor , I just wanting to share my experience , she don wan provide photo I also Bo Bian , but one thing is she is a milf and the services she provide will confirm let you guys get high.
Tried her, look indeed a mild with small B boobs. Whole session lasted for about 40 mins or so, if u looking for authentic massage, almost non existent. Like what bro venom88 said, she would have stripped to her birthday suit and catbath u while lying down. Lick u all over and ar too. I didnt ask for fj but she auto climbed up and rode me, dmg about 3B. The shop no ppl maybe thats why she goes full course. Rtm maybe see how, maybe next time i go will try close to closing time and therefore straight to action haha
Old 23-01-2023, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 4
AvidFan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAvidFan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanatic View Post
Unbiased view on Nicole, massage is good she know what she doing, but forget the rest, pussy is clean shaven, boobs is pathetic, and also she has increase her price to $150 not $120 as advestised.
Shag.. Thanks for the review and I just found out got 2 Nicoles..

1) https://sglonelyguy-18.com/massage-nicole/ (Central)
2) https://sglonelyguy-18.com/nicole-massage/ (Lavender)
Old 25-01-2023, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 17
venomancer is a glorious beacon of lightvenomancer is a glorious beacon of lightvenomancer is a glorious beacon of lightvenomancer is a glorious beacon of lightvenomancer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
Thanks once again to those brothers who up me
care to share?
Old 27-01-2023, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Bigpenis8888 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Recently tried a new ML from a spa located near beach road
She is from Viet, young, super gfe and service was top notch
And the main point is she was very horny, instantly wet when I slide my finger into her pussy, she said she wanted to make love badly, definitely return and will try to bring her out for a good fj
Can pm me her contact and location
Old 03-02-2023, 02:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
alexis10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
Tiong Bahru has one spa. The ML ask me blow her saying she horny need to relieve. I jokingly said, so who give who money?? Damn, she really take 50 from her pocket and ask me to go down on her immediately.
Bro can share contact?
Old 03-02-2023, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of

I have reply to as many brothers thru pm
And also thanks to those who up me, thank you
Old 03-02-2023, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 5
zorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of light

bro, you didn’t reply to me.
Old 03-02-2023, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 5
zorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I have reply to as many brothers thru pm
And also thanks to those who up me, thank you
bro, you didn’t reply to me.
Old 13-02-2023, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
cool9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post
Bao Er for me. Juageng you so that she can have fun with you after. Always feel like walking into a Tiger's den when booking her hahahha.
Hi Bro, I have lost BR contact. Can you please share. Thank you
Old 13-02-2023, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
abclovessex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Tiong Bahru has one spa. The ML ask me blow her saying she horny need to relieve. I jokingly said, so who give who money?? Damn, she really take 50 from her pocket and ask me to go down on her immediately.
Wow. Can share with me more details? I will happily exchange services with the ML!
Old 14-02-2023, 10:26 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3865 / Power: 5
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Thanks everyone who PM me and also provide me other good recommendation. The list is divided to 2 parts due to word limits. Enjoy and happy bonking!
Thanks again to everyone who has up me. I have shared contacts with people who have up or at least exchange good ML info for the list.
Old 14-02-2023, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 8
Sojun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSojun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSojun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSojun is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Thanks again to everyone who has up me. I have shared contacts with people who have up or at least exchange good ML info for the list.
Hi bro, just upped, hope you can share contact!
Old 14-02-2023, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 8
Sojun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSojun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSojun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSojun is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Bro, please share contact!
Old 14-02-2023, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
re3ken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahco View Post
Haha...you got conned by Niko.

Wrote my experience last month and it was just like you said. Dunno why some jokers here keep pushing her as some fantastic masseuse. Niko is her name and she's near lavender area. Absolute shit so don't waste yr money.
Absolutely agreed

I visited her the day before CNY, before massage start, she claim to do HJ first, after a while, she said she becoming Horny and ask whether wanna do FJ. I agree and she proceed to do a quick wash. After we finished the action and i expect some light massage as there was still plenty of time left but she ask me to leave saying next customer is otw coming and told me next time go to her house for more intimate action and massage after her working hour.

I was totally pissed off and leave angrily ... definitely NO RETURN

Btw ... she is a MILF and is not pretty ....
Old 14-02-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by re3ken View Post
Absolutely agreed

I visited her the day before CNY, before massage start, she claim to do HJ first, after a while, she said she becoming Horny and ask whether wanna do FJ. I agree and she proceed to do a quick wash. After we finished the action and i expect some light massage as there was still plenty of time left but she ask me to leave saying next customer is otw coming and told me next time go to her house for more intimate action and massage after her working hour.

I was totally pissed off and leave angrily ... definitely NO RETURN

Btw ... she is a MILF and is not pretty ....
Shop near ica building one ar? Ya looks not preety .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread