The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
significant

Old 20-01-2023, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Chinese tourists in BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Not sure why is there even a thread in this forum talking about chinese tourists in bangkok. They have been going in waves to bkk pre-Covid, and they will continue to do so with China borders opening.

Yes, these tourists will spoil market at certain joints or nightclub. Just avoid going to those places that have jacked up prices to cash in on the chinese wave. There are so many joints in central bangkok for all nationalities and different budget. Those who can speak some Thai and abit more adventurous can explore the outskirts like Lad Phrao. Confirm will not see those China tourists there cos not high class enough. No chinese songs played at these places to cater to the China Chinese customers. Once a while may hear Jacky Cheung's song (can't remember title) but sung in Thai.
Hope not too many of them around yet. Many of the MPs still have many ML available pre-covid, but now if all go and revenge chiong, then gotta queue haha or maybe just book in advance ... Anyway will know in a few days time.
Old 20-01-2023, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuasiCitrus View Post
this i agree, i recently just came back... like chinese food everywhere, chinese signboards WITHOUT THAI WORDS... manager and 1 waitress at huai khwang even speak chinese to me... really losing the thailand feel i had when i visited about 8 - 10 years back.

and the thais, want to earn the chinese money, forgo their culture... sad... space plus got man yao woi....
The china Chinese invaded Thailand 10 years back. Slowly they started to buy properties. (Phuket, ko Samui, Chang Mai.. etc) and started lots of Air b&b..

Massive came in around 2016 and Beyond.

Sillypoor has been spending lots of money in Thailand but no single thai care to put up Chinese signboards or learn Chinese. But behold! By 2017 lots of thái are started to learn Chinese.

And guess what, they even have someone who married a Tiffany Queen 2014

https://inf.news/en/world/7f51fa8985...3ce3decc2.html

Sillypooreans will not be able to determine any shitz in Thailand. We could only follow the flow. People willing to pay 8-10k for a ST. If you don’t, you only could get substandard ones for your 2-3k.

That’s reality.

Don’t think all china man are ugly, uneducated, smelly but have money only
I’ve seen handsome, fit, able to speak thai, have money more than you and 10X more street smart than you or me.

You might say it’s rare.

Yeah maybe 0.001% of the population? That’s like 50 for singapore but china population that’s over 12,000. How to fight? Don’t dream. Just work harder and earn more to fight back
Old 21-01-2023, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

I agree even the non rich tiongs are 10x more street smart than sinkies!
Their only bad point is always overpaying the market rate!
They are the new yipun.

To be honest I've many good tiong friends in China.
They help me a lot and very jing jai and I graeng jai also.

Unfortunately to say no matter how hard the average sinkies earn it's very hard to match tiongs spending power lah.

Just resign to fate or try to be puchai jing jai like me lor!
20 years ago puchai jing jai have big market.
Now is NO MONEY, NO TALK!
Old 22-01-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 79 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1622 / Power: 13
swakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
I agree even the non rich tiongs are 10x more street smart than sinkies!
Their only bad point is always overpaying the market rate!
They are the new yipun.

To be honest I've many good tiong friends in China.
They help me a lot and very jing jai and I graeng jai also.

Unfortunately to say no matter how hard the average sinkies earn it's very hard to match tiongs spending power lah.

Just resign to fate or try to be puchai jing jai like me lor!
20 years ago puchai jing jai have big market.
Now is NO MONEY, NO TALK!
^5 to pu chai jing jai hahaha. Chinese actually make very good hosts. Sincerity mixed with face. Take care guests cannot xia suay.

So many place to go, so many things to do.

Qazxcvbnm
Old 22-01-2023, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by swakoo1409 View Post
^5 to pu chai jing jai hahaha. Chinese actually make very good hosts. Sincerity mixed with face. Take care guests cannot xia suay.
555 it's true PRCs are very good hosts.
Face is #1 .

I met quite a few puying jing jai friends also.
Old 25-01-2023, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Chinese tourists caught running restaurant in Huai Khwang district.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/learning...ing-restaurant
Old 27-01-2023, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 19
guy88852 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterguy88852 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
KNN tiongs are back in BKK with a vengeance!
I'm in Huai Khwang every day mah.

Maybe must fish Tiongbu rather than Siambu.
Natural fair and big boobs 555.

If bros see a humsup lau uncle washing eyes towards Tiongbu's direction please come up to me and say hello!
Where to fish Tiongbu in BKK?

Is there anywhere in BKK got Tiongbu selling ar?
Old 28-01-2023, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy88852 View Post

Yes..... in Pattaya sometimes you can get PRC FLs on wechat. Some of these FLs work in Malaysia or Singapore and take a short holiday in LOS. But FL being FLs..... cannot stay away from this trade even on while on holiday.

My own experience was I spotted a trio of PRCs posing for selfies at the Buddha Hill monument in Pattaya. On a hunch I scanned my wechat and tikam on those I think look like them.... true enough kenna jackpot when 1 of them replied. Met up and the rest is history. But I can only afford to book 1 of them for ON since she refuse to go lower than 8K baht... lol
Apparently they are MLs/FL in SGP and were on holiday in Pattaya for 1 week.... claimed they have permission to work in SGP for 2 years. Dunno true onot.... any Singkie bro can enlighten?
Old 28-01-2023, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Apparently they are MLs/FL in SGP and were on holiday in Pattaya for 1 week.... claimed they have permission to work in SGP for 2 years. Dunno true onot.... any Singkie bro can enlighten?
We can only help you confirm after you share their wechat account 2 years seem right though due to the length of the work permit for MLs. Plus many did travel regionally around SG during the cny break.
Old 31-01-2023, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
martell1008 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy88852 View Post

fishing no need care is selling or not just try only lol lucky get free one
Old 02-02-2023, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 4
RimuruSlime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=RobbyChin;21982462]

Also, the China bros are actually very shy & meek when it comes to sex. Even in Macau, the KTV girls used to complain that I ask for too much BBBJ and take too long to cum compared to their China clients. I paying good money so a hard long fuck is fair wat.

China bros are mostly 2 pump champs. ive gotten plenty of complaints from PRC FL doesnt matter the price, they all say i last too long then will write that in their wechat group making it difficult to book because they see i last too long or like long BJ. my thought is if i pay for 60 minutes im using the entire 60 minutes. but to the FL they want sex to be like express service 15 minute to complete entire process undress shower sex and leave.
Old 02-02-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 2
portsafra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=RimuruSlime;22027919]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyChin View Post

Also, the China bros are actually very shy & meek when it comes to sex. Even in Macau, the KTV girls used to complain that I ask for too much BBBJ and take too long to cum compared to their China clients. I paying good money so a hard long fuck is fair wat.

China bros are mostly 2 pump champs. ive gotten plenty of complaints from PRC FL doesnt matter the price, they all say i last too long then will write that in their wechat group making it difficult to book because they see i last too long or like long BJ. my thought is if i pay for 60 minutes im using the entire 60 minutes. but to the FL they want sex to be like express service 15 minute to complete entire process undress shower sex and leave.
this way the PRC FLs earn more money with less work. that's why i dont really like prc fls. tried once many years back and no more for me.
Old 02-02-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 2
portsafra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Yes..... in Pattaya sometimes you can get PRC FLs on wechat. Some of these FLs work in Malaysia or Singapore and take a short holiday in LOS. But FL being FLs..... cannot stay away from this trade even on while on holiday.
true or not dont know. but possible as certain visa/permit in singapore if i remember correctly, allows multiple re-entry into singapore.
Old 02-02-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=RimuruSlime;22027919]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyChin View Post

That's the reason the tiongs spoil mkt in every aspect... From overpaying acting like big shots to having minimal bonking session with the WLs...
Old 03-02-2023, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Bangkok's New Chinatown bustling again as Chinese tourists return.

https://www.nationthailand.com/thail...neral/40024583
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1