The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2023, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Effiel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18H38 [2022]

This house WL all practices covered BJ?
Old 17-01-2023, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 18
GreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This girl leaving in 2 weeks.
Super wild offers.
$100 for THAT extra.
I dun dare.
U wan u go!

L18H44BG666 Tan

Face : 6/10.pleasant.chow lau.

Height : 1.65

Boobs : 8/10.D/E Cups.natural with huge nipples.she allow hard grabbing.
NO LICK SUCK COZ PAIN.

Body : 8/10.slim.perky meaty ass.

Bath: 6/10.Bathtub.SOP.

Catbath: 6/10.SOP.

French: kiss only.

BBBJ : 6/10.DT but somehow no feeling.SOP.

Painting : i never like it for all girls.Botak.

FJ : loose.i finish hj.

GFE: 6/10.SOP

Massage: SOP

RTF: no
RTM: SOP

Damage:$120 1 shot.50min.

This house VIP Package include bathtub,TV with internet,cold can drinks,coffee,cup noodles,nuts.

Girls L18H38
Excellent G8(Jan23) : G3(Jan23)
Good Service Average Looks G16(Dec22)
Good Looks Average Service G69(Dec22)
Good Looks Lousy Service G11(Dec22)
Not sure yet G19(Jan23)

Pending
G17,G12,G88

Girls L20H38
Average Looks Average Service G3(Jan23)

Girls L18H44B
Average Looks Average Service G666(Jan23)
Leaving in 2 weeks

I thank GOD i can eat,play and fuck at Geylang everyday!

And i am Chinese.

Work hard...HUMANS.

Dumb animals like me have to work very hard in our youth.

Last edited by GreenBull; 18-01-2023 at 12:36 AM.
Old 19-01-2023, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Okt here still the same ones....long hair and botak lol
Old 20-01-2023, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 18
GreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went to visit G8 before CNY..
HUAT HUAT!
Super solid as usual.
Tip her $20 n gave OKT $10 to buy coffee.

I thank GOD i can eat,play and fuck at Geylang everyday!

And i am Chinese.

Work hard...HUMANS.

Dumb animals like me have to work very hard in our youth.
Old 24-01-2023, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 2
jufd407 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw it was going to rain so fast hand fast leg went down, was around early afternoon 2+, with rain and weekday afternoon, higher chance of having more choices.
Wanted to see if the rumored 1842 really is all the big tits and try G17 but sadly that day closed No feel to try either girl from 1840 so went over to 1838 and waited for G12.

First girl i rtf and i gotta say, no regrets.

looks: No change, still look so delicious.

body: Petite with glorious ass and i think man-made tits, can completely cover her with a hug which is shiok

cbj: 8/10, just like last time, DT + eye contact killer combo, suck both balls into her mouth and flicked with her tongue.

french: This time she initiated frenching, dont think qualified as a dfk but i got better service than my last visit cannot complain. lots of sucking and biting each other's lips.

painting: didn't try because don't find it comfortable to do for WLs in general.

fj: very accommodating did all the positions i requested.
First round she CG while frenching, relaxed and gave my body to her to eat hahaha. After awhile took over to doggy, grabbed her hips and pumped while playing with her clit, her moans damn turn on. Lifted her up and continued while she initiated french again and after quite awhile, went down to mating press and finished as deep as i could (with cap of course).

Rested a bit and chat about random stuff, all the while she keep stroking my dick and pretty much didn't let it go down hahaha. Capped and 2nd round continued. Lots of frenching and sound of skin smacking against each other filled the room, her moans, view from mirror etc etc.
She got tired so asked her for cbj, she started licking my balls and the sight of my dick on her whole face from nose to forehead while she licked, waaah.
The benefits of having a girl with a tiny face for sure, definitely make my lil bro look bigger than normal.
Finished 2nd shot and showered each other. Still got a bit of time after so laid down while still playing with each other before times up.

gfe: Being my 2nd visit, definitely she feels more comfortable and naturally, better gfe.

Damage: $200

Cleanlines definitely still there, both girl and the room. Sadly the room i got is the same as last time, so no floor to ceiling mirror

She's definitely gonna be my regular visit.

So far only tried to girls from this house, G12 and G17.
Personally, still prefer G12 purely because no communication issue. I still miss G17's tight pussy maaaybe try her sometime in the future.

Last edited by jufd407; 26-01-2023 at 06:39 PM.
Old 29-01-2023, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
snorlax5 is Cool - loads of Potential

i went to this house on 2 different occasions, mid dec and early jan,

============================================

L18H38G11 (Min?, i think)
didn't research with a G number in mid when i came in here at first... based on what i read, many good reviews on this house, so i just visit...

Looks: 7/10 G11 was attractive to me as she looked gentle and big boobs.. like a little chubby teen but not too bad kind.. long hair.. busty...

Catbath - 6/10; standard.. abit awkward just eye contact and no talk, hands did the talking... couldnt resist her boobs.. nice b2b feels...

FK - 3/10 dfk/fk not allowed, can peck only... compensated by licking the hell out of her nippless.. hahahahhaa... ok lah.. can peck on her neck while holding her long hair... got steam.... hahahaha..

CBJ - 6/10 bbbj not allowed, but her cbj was slow and the eye contact... made me feel good... prefer cbj while i was standing and she kneel.. more feels...

FJ - 8.0/10; slow, but her light moan and slow ass rocking speed was goooood!!!!!! thou i still find hard for me to shoot... we switched to doggy and then to missionary... for her body... really nice... i like it... my cup of tea really...

GFE - 4/10 just that her expressions could be better... maybe she's not a talker.. but she tries to make up for it with her innocent eye contact... that was okay for me....

RTF - i might come to this house more cause of the quality of girls.. but it will be awhile for G11..

L18H38G08 (forgot her name)

Looks: 7.5/10 okay.. this one i chose based on the reviews here.. i feel abit chio.. but abit to the thinner side.. but still.. boobs size nice.. a handful... seemed cheerful and bubbly from start... good

Catbath - 8/10; nice.. got the horny feels.. from start already a good note of gfe.. b2b and lots of teasing... already start to feel hard in shower itself... nice...

FK - 6.5/10 dfk/fk initially not allowed, but as we went into action.. it went onn naturally... she's good.... slow and nice...

CBJ - 6/10 bbbj not allowed, cbj abit no feels tbh... but she worked really really hard... kept looking at me and asking of i'm okay...

FJ - 8.8/10; nice... really nice to bang hard.. she was into it too... so good...

GFE - 8.8/10 make me feel like i'm a very good bf... she is really kind and nice... feels good to bang when the gfe feels high.. like a real gf...

RTF - yes.. but i want to try other girls in this house too... might go down tonight.. hahaha

Old 29-01-2023, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
skyseer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snorlax5 View Post
i went to this house on 2 different occasions, mid dec and early jan,

L18H38G11 (Min?, i think)
didn't research with a G number in mid when i came in here at first... based on what i read, many good reviews on this house, so i just visit...

Looks: 7/10 G11 was attractive to me as she looked gentle and big boobs.. like a little chubby teen but not too bad kind.. long hair.. busty...

Catbath - 6/10; standard.. abit awkward just eye contact and no talk, hands did the talking... couldnt resist her boobs.. nice b2b feels...

FK - 3/10 dfk/fk not allowed, can peck only... compensated by licking the hell out of her nippless.. hahahahhaa... ok lah.. can peck on her neck while holding her long hair... got steam.... hahahaha..

CBJ - 6/10 bbbj not allowed, but her cbj was slow and the eye contact... made me feel good... prefer cbj while i was standing and she kneel.. more feels...

FJ - 8.0/10; slow, but her light moan and slow ass rocking speed was goooood!!!!!! thou i still find hard for me to shoot... we switched to doggy and then to missionary... for her body... really nice... i like it... my cup of tea really...

GFE - 4/10 just that her expressions could be better... maybe she's not a talker.. but she tries to make up for it with her innocent eye contact... that was okay for me....

RTF - i might come to this house more cause of the quality of girls.. but it will be awhile for G11..

L18H38G08 (forgot her name)

Looks: 7.5/10 okay.. this one i chose based on the reviews here.. i feel abit chio.. but abit to the thinner side.. but still.. boobs size nice.. a handful... seemed cheerful and bubbly from start... good

Catbath - 8/10; nice.. got the horny feels.. from start already a good note of gfe.. b2b and lots of teasing... already start to feel hard in shower itself... nice...

FK - 6.5/10 dfk/fk initially not allowed, but as we went into action.. it went onn naturally... she's good.... slow and nice...

CBJ - 6/10 bbbj not allowed, cbj abit no feels tbh... but she worked really really hard... kept looking at me and asking of i'm okay...

FJ - 8.8/10; nice... really nice to bang hard.. she was into it too... so good...

GFE - 8.8/10 make me feel like i'm a very good bf... she is really kind and nice... feels good to bang when the gfe feels high.. like a real gf...

RTF - yes.. but i want to try other girls in this house too... might go down tonight.. hahaha

Great FR man. Saw your post in another thread as well. Upped you my points. Keep it up!
Old 29-01-2023, 03:53 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: L18H38 [2022]

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyseer View Post
Great FR man. Saw your post in another thread as well. Upped you my points. Keep it up!
thank bro .. i'm fairly new to this.. hope to share and learn more from you guys

heading over to L18 soon.. hopefully can have a good time tonight..
Old 29-01-2023, 07:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Brok3n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went today.
G11, seems like new girl

Dmg : 100/40min

Height : around 160?
Breast : C?, can titfuck, seems natural
Personality : cant tell well, shy, she cant understand most of the things i said but very willing to do things
Body : abit on the chubby side

FJ : 6/10 she's not very tight
BJ : skipped and got titfuck instead
Ass : has jiggle physics. Thick.
TitFuck : good, i like

Others: she constantly tries to put my hand on her tits to grope her. From start to end. Including shower.

RTF: likely.
Old 30-01-2023, 09:59 PM
Samster

this is my favourite house so far, pretty decent selection of pretty girls..
went here yesterday.. decided to try g12.. first time seeing her being seated there.. forgot her name but she's from Chiangmai

Looks: 8.5/10 pretty... wow.. she's pretty... looks like shinseulkee from Singles Inferno season 2... very innocent feels... really nice... her english is really good too.. very easy to communicate also...

Catbath - 8/10 very thorough and naughty even at bath hahha... hanky panky already... felt like as if i knew her for awhile now...

FK - no dfk... just a little tongue play and lots of lip-to-lip during fj...

CBJ - 5/10 cbj... no big deal le.... but cant complain.. took it as a starter.. standard...

FJ - 8.5/10 wahhh.... i had a good time..... for her body and her boob... with her face... totally worth it!!!!! damnn gooodddddd..... had a good time. with i could have held it longer... which i did... she got abit tired and a few mins left to spare.... asked her to take it easy and relax... just stay next to me cuddling.... so good...

GFE - 8.5/10 feels like banging a girlfriend who's missing you... really good to bang in this feels...

RTF - yes... will KIV... i like...

the OKT recognize me thou.. hahha... 3rd visit now... but good... happy to be in good terms with all of them... cause i will be visiting this house regularly <3
Old 08-02-2023, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Damon69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

G12 - pretty face. Can speak mandarin well.

Attitude - 9/10
Boobs - 8/10 nice size and proportionate
Pussy - 8/10
FJ - 9/10

RTF - yes
Old 17-02-2023, 09:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
starsmiter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know what time this house opens? Is G3 Ball still there?
Old 19-02-2023, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Today went to GL again because of my DFK deprive from yesterday's session. Actually I just want a frenching session, decided to head to 1838 to look for G19. But when arrived the OKT and boss tell me (and other bros outside) that she RTT, went back to Thailand, no more ... A potential good DFK target is gone . Feeling disappointed, so went over to 2040 to find G8, but she rest day then I anyhow and pick, got disappointed again with G6 who is NO kissing at all , my 2IC couldn't even stand even though I think she's pretty. End up went back here to 1838 again to try my luck. OKT recommended to try the new girls G?? (forgot) and G68, so I took G68 for a test drive.

Girl: Giftsy G68 L18H38
Session: $100 x 40 min testing water, better not to bet too much (again).
Looks: Ok, acceptable looks. Not slim, but ok. Soft skin, good to touch, very comfortable to hug.
Before shower: Hugged tightly and feel each other for awhile. Can't kiss yet, she wanna do listerine first.
Shower: Nice clean shower session both sides, but no action inside though. Just get some pecks on lips.
Kiss: Can do long deep kissing on lips but no tongue action offered. She just lets me kiss her anyway I wanted.
Catbath: Licked and kissed front and back. Not bad, not for a long duration though, but I didn't take 2x session this time.
BJ: No BJ this round. A good kissing session can get me hard better than a normal BJ.
FJ: Not tight, did 2 positions in cowgirl and missionary, then finish with HJ while kissing. It was quite fast, time's running out too.
Gfe: Ok, not bad. I can speak some Thai, so can chat a bit. Lots of hugging and caressing while kissing.
Overall: Didn't manage to find an all out frenching session, but all that deep kissing is good enough to keep me satisfied for awhile .
RTF?: Don't know. I saw G3 came down with a customer after the session, she looks quite pretty. Now some of the G19 fans are gonna feel the same kind of deprive I got when a certain WL RTC. Sad to see many good WL leave so quickly.

Last edited by lonelyfish; 19-02-2023 at 10:05 PM.
Old 20-02-2023, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
eggtzu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Today went to GL again because of my DFK deprive from yesterday's session. Actually I just want a frenching session, decided to head to 1838 to look for G19. But when arrived the OKT and boss tell me (and other bros outside) that she RTT, went back to Thailand, no more ... A potential good DFK target is gone . Feeling disappointed, so went over to 2040 to find G8, but she rest day then I anyhow and pick, got disappointed again with G6 who is NO kissing at all , my 2IC couldn't even stand even though I think she's pretty. End up went back here to 1838 again to try my luck. OKT recommended to try the new girls G?? (forgot) and G68, so I took G68 for a test drive.

Girl: Giftsy G68 L18H38
Session: $100 x 40 min testing water, better not to bet too much (again).
Looks: Ok, acceptable looks. Not slim, but ok. Soft skin, good to touch, very comfortable to hug.
Before shower: Hugged tightly and feel each other for awhile. Can't kiss yet, she wanna do listerine first.
Shower: Nice clean shower session both sides, but no action inside though. Just get some pecks on lips.
Kiss: Can do long deep kissing on lips but no tongue action offered. She just lets me kiss her anyway I wanted.
Catbath: Licked and kissed front and back. Not bad, not for a long duration though, but I didn't take 2x session this time.
BJ: No BJ this round. A good kissing session can get me hard better than a normal BJ.
FJ: Not tight, did 2 positions in cowgirl and missionary, then finish with HJ while kissing. It was quite fast, time's running out too.
Gfe: Ok, not bad. I can speak some Thai, so can chat a bit. Lots of hugging and caressing while kissing.
Overall: Didn't manage to find an all out frenching session, but all that deep kissing is good enough to keep me satisfied for awhile .
RTF?: Don't know. I saw G3 came down with a customer after the session, she looks quite pretty. Now some of the G19 fans are gonna feel the same kind of deprive I got when a certain WL RTC. Sad to see many good WL leave so quickly.
Yes sadly.. G19 has been gone since last week. Heard G8 leaving next week. Not sure which is a good DFK replacement.
Old 21-02-2023, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 2
jufd407 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Curious ah, are the rooms upstairs different from the ground level ones in this house ? Went to this house past few times and all led me into the rooms in ground level.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1