The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2023, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 11
irfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of light
SYT in Geylang

Bros , sharing is caring. Please share your FR & Findings at Geylang

Let me start from myself,

- WH04, Shuang Shuang, cute SYT with Stout body, should be cup. GFE feel & positive attitude

- 1669, Momo, SYT, slim & A cup. GFE feel & positive attitude
Old 11-01-2023, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
Re: SYT in Geylang

2058 Mandy
2058 Grace
Old 11-01-2023, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post
2058 Mandy
2058 Grace
I think 2058 Lulu also looks SYT
Old 12-01-2023, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 19
bfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post
2058 Mandy
2058 Grace
agreed on grace
Old 14-01-2023, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jakeleung1989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So many FR for Grace 2058 I decided to go today to see, but mamasan there said all busy come back 30 minute, so I went to Thai house instead and then came back after 30 minutes still busy (just 1 girl avail) so left without being able to see haha will keep trying I guess.
Old 15-01-2023, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Xiao xiao 1658B
She is also deemed a SYT , petite size and friendly service
Old 15-01-2023, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
optional deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Like many other commenters here, I also was curious to see what the hype was around Grace from 2058. I went this afternoon and lucky me, she was available.

I wouldn’t exactly call her a SYT - she’s at least late 20’s - but she’s got great skin and a good figure.

It wasn’t love at first sight, but damn, her service is top-notch. Her BJ technique is A+, and she went for a very long time.

FJ was good too, though I didn’t try painting nor frenching. I don’t think she was in the mood for frenching anyways.

She had just gotten her back scraped, so it was red with welts. Didn’t bother me at all, but FYI.

She was friendly and chatty and I would RTF, but I wouldn’t call her an SYT or JC girl.
Old 15-01-2023, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all

About Grace, perhaps cause of her small built & skinny, so she looks young.
I think Mandy is younger than her.
Old 15-01-2023, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 11
irfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by optional View Post
Like many other commenters here, I also was curious to see what the hype was around Grace from 2058. I went this afternoon and lucky me, she was available.

I wouldn’t exactly call her a SYT - she’s at least late 20’s - but she’s got great skin and a good figure.

It wasn’t love at first sight, but damn, her service is top-notch. Her BJ technique is A+, and she went for a very long time.

FJ was good too, though I didn’t try painting nor frenching. I don’t think she was in the mood for frenching anyways.

She had just gotten her back scraped, so it was red with welts. Didn’t bother me at all, but FYI.

She was friendly and chatty and I would RTF, but I wouldn’t call her an SYT or JC girl.
Thanks for the FR, Bro. This definitely one of my go list after new year
Old 15-01-2023, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2299 / Power: 19
zinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond repute

Yup Mandy is very young, if i remember correctly she is abt 25yo. Fyi, currently she is on code red.
Old 16-01-2023, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
optional deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zinedine zidane View Post
Yup Mandy is very young, if i remember correctly she is abt 25yo. Fyi, currently she is on code red.
What height/weight would you say Mandy is? I’m curious if she’s my kind of SYT. (I like them petite!)
Old 16-01-2023, 03:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kolly99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2058 is China or Thai or Vietnam?
How much ?
Old 16-01-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4343 / Power: 20
sexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolly99 View Post
2058 is China or Thai or Vietnam?
How much ?
go read up .. there's a thread on 2058
and it's free if u look like any of the below:

huang xiao ming
wen jun hui
karry wang
leehom wang
cai xun kun
Old 16-01-2023, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinedine zidane View Post
Based on the replies I got from them, Mandy youngest then Sasa then Grace. Haven't tried Lulu. Lisa, probably won't.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1