The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2021, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 4
MILFandOL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Testing

Hi, hope this is working
Old 07-02-2021, 07:57 PM
Samster

Re: Testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILFandOL View Post
Hi, hope this is working
Is this the right way to quote someone?
Old 07-02-2021, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Is this the right way to quote someone?
Testing is okay. 10 characters is okay too
Old 07-02-2021, 07:59 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Testing

Hi, good things happen to good people. I hope.
Old 07-02-2021, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi, hope this is working
quick reply test
Old 07-02-2021, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
quick reply test
tessstttttttttttt
Old 07-02-2021, 10:57 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Testing

Hi. Testing quicky reply fuction
Old 08-02-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Willywanking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Testing testing
Old 08-02-2021, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cross21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

testing 1 2 3
Old 09-02-2021, 12:46 AM
Samster

FR for Ivy. Did last Friday

Her store is at the end near the toilet. When you exit from the toilet, there is a store facing you on the left at the junction.
She has short hair reaching around neck area. She looks like 40+ of age. Looks better than most ML there.

Got catcalled, and immediately quoted her $50 for FJ. Went in to do the deed but decided to try her massage which is $20 for 20 min. I stripped and waited for her on the bed. She suddenly says she wanna use the toilet LOL. I think she paiseh ask me dress again so she pee-ed into a basin/bottle?? Then she ask if I wanna take piss at the sink :P Really appreciate the friendliness haha. It’s my first massage so I don’t know what’s considered good, but she definitely uses strength and effort. Some teasing done when massaging the thighs. Very chatty and plays songs on her phone.

Proceed to do BBBJ after the massage, she will ask if u want CBJ instead. Started by swirling her tongue all over the tip and then deep throating it. Came up for air and then licked the gland with short swift strokes. Enjoyed the rest of the BJ that lasted around 5min. Dick was solid hard at this point.
Capped my dick and started with missionary. Moved my face close to hers and she hugged me and moaned next to my ear. Went back to normal position so I can thrust harder and she started playing with my nipples while staring at me intently.
Tried different doggy style variations, enjoyed it thoroughly as she got nice ass and good posture for all. Can’t do standing doggy as I was too short ):
Went on to do cowgirl. Get to see her moaning expression and play with her tits. After a while, she laid on my chest and kiss just below my ear while softly moaning and moving her hips, while her hard nips glide across my sweaty chest. Cannot tank liao, laid her down and finished with missionary.

She offered me a cold chrysanthemum tea from her fridge and thanked me for the good time. Asked if I want some Chinese New Year snacks and insisted on giving me some sweets. Gave me a nice tight hug before I left. What a great way to start the day.

Looks: 7/10 (granny tier)
Body: slim, has minor tummy.
Boobs: D~F
GFE: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8.5/10
Overall Experience 9/10
RTF/RTM: YES
Remarks: Do tell her what you want she will try her best to satisfy you.
Old 11-02-2021, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 20
motorsiao is a splendid one to beholdmotorsiao is a splendid one to beholdmotorsiao is a splendid one to beholdmotorsiao is a splendid one to beholdmotorsiao is a splendid one to beholdmotorsiao is a splendid one to beholdmotorsiao is a splendid one to beholdmotorsiao is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi. Testing quicky reply fuction
Testing 123
Old 07-03-2021, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 4
MassageUncle has much to be proud ofMassageUncle has much to be proud ofMassageUncle has much to be proud ofMassageUncle has much to be proud ofMassageUncle has much to be proud ofMassageUncle has much to be proud ofMassageUncle has much to be proud ofMassageUncle has much to be proud of

Testing 123
Old 21-03-2021, 03:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 4
melonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
FR for Ivy. Did last Friday

Her store is at the end near the toilet. When you exit from the toilet, there is a store facing you on the left at the junction.
She has short hair reaching around neck area. She looks like 40+ of age. Looks better than most ML there.

Got catcalled, and immediately quoted her $50 for FJ. Went in to do the deed but decided to try her massage which is $20 for 20 min. I stripped and waited for her on the bed. She suddenly says she wanna use the toilet LOL. I think she paiseh ask me dress again so she pee-ed into a basin/bottle?? Then she ask if I wanna take piss at the sink :P Really appreciate the friendliness haha. It’s my first massage so I don’t know what’s considered good, but she definitely uses strength and effort. Some teasing done when massaging the thighs. Very chatty and plays songs on her phone.

Proceed to do BBBJ after the massage, she will ask if u want CBJ instead. Started by swirling her tongue all over the tip and then deep throating it. Came up for air and then licked the gland with short swift strokes. Enjoyed the rest of the BJ that lasted around 5min. Dick was solid hard at this point.
Capped my dick and started with missionary. Moved my face close to hers and she hugged me and moaned next to my ear. Went back to normal position so I can thrust harder and she started playing with my nipples while staring at me intently.
Tried different doggy style variations, enjoyed it thoroughly as she got nice ass and good posture for all. Can’t do standing doggy as I was too short ):
Went on to do cowgirl. Get to see her moaning expression and play with her tits. After a while, she laid on my chest and kiss just below my ear while softly moaning and moving her hips, while her hard nips glide across my sweaty chest. Cannot tank liao, laid her down and finished with missionary.

She offered me a cold chrysanthemum tea from her fridge and thanked me for the good time. Asked if I want some Chinese New Year snacks and insisted on giving me some sweets. Gave me a nice tight hug before I left. What a great way to start the day.

Looks: 7/10 (granny tier)
Body: slim, has minor tummy.
Boobs: D~F
GFE: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8.5/10
Overall Experience 9/10
RTF/RTM: YES
Remarks: Do tell her what you want she will try her best to satisfy you.
May I know location please
Old 02-04-2021, 03:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
clintia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by melonfruit View Post
May I know location please