The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2005, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 21
lesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of light
ONS With Married Lady

Hi All,

Wanted to share this experience with all of you here…….

I will try to keep this short as I am not a very detailed and expressive person.

Got this lady contact from one of the bro here, and it is an ONS type of lady.

Stats of this lady.

Looks: 5/10
Breast: A Cup
Job: Secondary School. (Teaching Physics)
Marital Status: Married with 3 kids.
Horniness: Very Horny.
Car Model: VIOS

Msged her and got a reply from her asking who I am. So as instructed by the bro here, told her knew her in IRC. After which she called me and we chatted. She said that she is waiting for her friend to call her to confirm going out or not. And if going out she will give me a call.
About 10 mins later she msged me and asked me if I wanted to go to DBL O. I replied to her, why not? But she said she is going to fetch her friend, and I may have to wait for her.
When I was outside DBL O, called her and she said is at CTE driving. About half hour later, met up with her. First impression was she is in her late 30s, not a looker, but still can makan type.kekeke…
When we were in DBL O, we chatted, and she told me that her husband had an affair blah, blah, blah….. Then I followed and said I also married (Which I am not)…kekeke…..and said that just quarried with my wife a few days ago….kekeke..
We were standing at the bar counter, and after finished out drink, we proceed to the dance floor holding hands together. And when we were at the dance we were like love birds hugging and kissing at the dance floor……. Asked her if she wanted to go someplace to rest, she said no…then I was like “Ah Sianzzzz”. Asked her a few more times, and I decided to give up. After dancing, we went back to bar counter, and we continue to hug and kiss. I took the opportunity to caress her breast (We were actually at the far end of the bar counter and she is blocking her breast with her handbag).
It was near 2am, and I decided to ask one last time if she wanted to spend the night with me, and she still say no. Then ok loh…..i don’t force you.
After that we proceeded to fetch her car. We were standing opposite her car, still hugging and kissing, and I asked if wanted to go to a quiet place to continue kissing? She actually said yes. And I suggested Fort Canning? And she said yes. She proceeded to drive us there. Found a dark spot to park her car, and she immediately lower down her seat, and I continue to kiss her like there is no tomorrow. Slowly, goes into here jeans to caress her CB, and she asked I thought kissing only? I ignore her and continue kissing and caressing her CB. She gave a soft moan. And then I unbutton her bra and slowly licking her nipple. After that she suddenly said she won’t do without condom, and she does not have condom with her. I said well, I have condom with me, and she was surprised, and said I have all this planned out. We proceeded to creep to the back of the car. Undress her, cap myself, and trust her like there is no tomorrow. She was like shouting all the way (I was afraid somebody could hear us, but never care…kekeke), and just keep thrusting her till I cum. I think the whole process was quite rushing as she said she need to go home and server her husband. Cleaned up her car, as she said she do not want to leave any trace. Dressed up and she drove me to Mohd Sultan area, and I took a cab home.

In all, I think she is an easy target. And very horny.

If any Bro here who wants her contact can msg me. But I will only give to one bro here at a time. Maybe I can give out her contact to one bro every two weeks, to avoid everybody bombarding her HP.

Please note that it’s up to your skill to bed (car) her. THIS IS NOT A FL…..

I will only give to bros here who are reputable.

Please kindly up my rep if you think this FR is useful.

THANK YOU!!!

The DSC Clinic
Blk 31, #02-16 Kelantan Lane
Saturdays from 1 to 4 pm and Wednesdays from 6.30 to 8pm.
Contact number 62540212

My CIRCUMCISM Experience --> http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=26290
Old 17-07-2005, 10:07 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 478 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: ONS With Married Lady

yo yo yo its me milffella
Old 17-07-2005, 10:08 AM
Samster

lesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ONS With Married Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella
yo yo yo its me milffella
Huh? What about you??

The DSC Clinic
Contact number 62540212

My CIRCUMCISM Experience --> http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=26290
Old 17-07-2005, 10:09 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 478 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: ONS With Married Lady

ONS u wanna exchange?
Old 17-07-2005, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1322 / Power: 23
sexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesnar
an ONS type of lady.
Interesting outing,,, just be careful dont get caught....

Retired From Commercial Sex, Engaged In Residential Sex.
Old 17-07-2005, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 23
rabitsu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: ONS With Married Lady

school boy's imagination abt Physics teacher.......
Old 17-07-2005, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 21
tittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to behold

Me very lousy at ONS type of cases...in fact no luck at all...coz me no money and no wheels...haizzz...can only frequent SB and let my imaginations run wild...
Old 17-07-2005, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabitsu
school boy's imagination abt Physics teacher.......
You doubt my real FR.

The DSC Clinic
Contact number 62540212

Old 17-07-2005, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
snood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

Can share contact?
Old 17-07-2005, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 21
hcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hi all,

No need to doubt lah... I have been in ICQ/QQ/YM/MSN for quite some time liao and can say that there are many horny gals for you to tap lor. I have in my records sch teachers, OLs, Uni student, Manageress etc... from many countries (but mostly Sg and China or Msia)... and China uni virgins too (serious) and they love to go out with foreign english speaking chinese (like Taiwan / China disco - some sure can hit ONS one).

I believe his FR is true.
Old 17-07-2005, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 23
diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!

OMG!...playing with people's wife.

அறிவுடையார் ஆவ தறிவார் அறிவிலார்
அஃதறி கல்லா தவர்

Chit-chat buddy: VanHouten & gf. Psalm & gf.
Kopi-O brothers: Malaysian Datuk & Paraparasakura
Phone-chatter: Thaivisitor

Old 17-07-2005, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You doubt my real FR.

Bro lesnar, Believe ya FR is true. Anything can happens mann..
Pls keep us update...
Old 17-07-2005, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bully
Bro lesnar, Believe ya FR is true. Anything can happens mann..
Pls keep us update...
After the session, she told me that there is no way we can meet again.

Think she is really experience on this......

The DSC Clinic
Contact number 62540212

Old 17-07-2005, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
After the session, she told me that there is no way we can meet again.

Think she is really experience on this......

She wanna play safe mann.. She indeed is very experience.
Up ya pts mann...
Old 17-07-2005, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 20
weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!

how cum the only gals i got from icq are baby hippos or cmi ones.

aiii... me so sad
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1