The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2014, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
hybrid87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post An experience she'll never forget

Hi samsters,

This is my first write in, I hope I don't disappoint. It's up to you guys to think whether it's real or fake story.
So the story goes like this.

This happened back in my teen years, back in secondary school. We just ended the P.E. lesson and were getting ready for recess. Most of the class were changing in their respective toilets while some of us head back to class to cool off and chill. In there were 3 of my guy friends,they were halfway changing. Then came in 2 of my female classmates,who didn't really care about us guys changing. They even continued on changing to their out of their shorts and t-shirt. One of my guy friends nudged me and said,"Dude,check that out. They didn't even cared about us being in here. If I had the chance,I'd definitely fuck them right here and now. ".

I didn't really care much till I turned around and saw her changing. Her name was Era. With her was Nina,a good friend of mine. Era was the most chased after girl in my school. Reason being she was one of the hottest and sexiest gal around. Her body was slim. Nice round ass covered by the school skirt which she altered to make it shorter and tighter. Her blouse was also tight,showing off her big round breasts. Could at least be D cup, hers was so big that the blouse almost exploded open whenever she stretched.

Nina on the other hand was just a bit smaller. Also nice round ass but her skirt was so short that every time she bend down,could almost see her butt cheeks. Her breasts were a bit smaller,C cup but a bit more rounder. Both of them were never separable. Always doing things together,what comes next would be one of the most interesting things they've done so far.
Old 15-08-2014, 06:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 22
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!
Re: An experience she'll never forget

Please continue..
Old 15-08-2014, 12:41 PM
Samster

I just happen to turn around at the right time. As soon as I turned, Era was pulling off her P. E. t-shirt and exposing her voluptuous big round breasts that were covered by her white colour bra. All the guys in the room just paused and stared at her. After that she just cheekily removed her shorts, showing off her round ass. Slowly removing her shorts like as if she was having a tough time doing it.

What came next was quite a shocker to all of us in the room. She went on and took off her bra, "accidentally" exposing her big soft breasts. "Oops, I forgot that there are guys here. I know most of you guys have been wanting to see it for a very long time. So take your time to enjoy this." Era said.

Nina joined in as well, removing her t-shirt and exposing her breasts. Nina wasn't even wearing a bra to school in the first place. The guys were just in awe looking at these 2 girls and their cocks were starting to stand. Nina came over to me and whispered, "Do you like me or Era? Cause I can't tell whether you are hard for me or her. Looking at it, you seem to have quite a big cock. Looks bigger than the rest." She then went on and grabbed my cock from outside my pants.

Era was already going over to the other guys and was stroking their cocks as well. At that point, my cock was already rock hard. Nina keep stroking it. I couldn't help but start to fondle her breasts. She then replied with a very daring move.
Old 15-08-2014, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1534 / Power: 14
DoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant future

Pitching up tent.
Old 15-08-2014, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Command post up
Old 15-08-2014, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
DEVILOFALLDEVIL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more update cheers.

If an angel and devil were to fall in love with each other... Can their love transcend the law of heaven and earth?... Can the angel set her wings on fire?...
Can the devil soar at day light?... Is this faith's decree?... That love CANNOT change what is not meant to be?...
Old 15-08-2014, 10:51 PM
Samster

Hey guys, thought maybe you can play a part in this.
Need a poll, which would u guys prefer?

1. Nina & Era gets gangbanged raw by the guys
2. A teacher comes in & join(which gender you guys prefer?)
3. Golden shower & bukkake gangbang
Old 16-08-2014, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 14
RisingShadow is a splendid one to beholdRisingShadow is a splendid one to beholdRisingShadow is a splendid one to beholdRisingShadow is a splendid one to beholdRisingShadow is a splendid one to beholdRisingShadow is a splendid one to beholdRisingShadow is a splendid one to behold

No 3 .
Old 16-08-2014, 10:44 PM
Samster

Post An experience she'll never forget

Nina then went over to Era and told the guys to gather around them. "Aright guys,me and Era want you all to fuck us crazy. If you want,cum on us,cum in us,cover us in cum. We want to be the dirtiest girls in school." We quickly ran to the doors and windows to close and lock it.

All of us got around Nina and Era with our cocks out,stroking it. Nina went for the first move. She started sucking on one of the guys cock,slowly and steadily paced. With loud slurping sounds. The moment I've been waiting for so long,having Era coming up to me,she started off with a kiss on my cock head. Licking just it's tip,teasing me with that cheeky look. Then she started to lick the bottom of my cock,slowly going up and down my shaft. She then slowly puts my cock in her mouth,sucking it nice and slow. Grabbing her hair,I push her head ,forcing her to go deeper and deeper till she took the whole length of my cock in her mouth. She was deepthroating my cock,looking like she didn't mind,I pushed her head and forced her to just take in my cock which she almost vomit.

I then pull her up,frenched her and rubbed her pussy. She moaned and told me to put my cock in her pussy. Slowly I inserted my cock in. Man,she was so wet. I shifted her and got her on top of the table. I started pumping her,thrusting her harder and faster with every pump. Her pussy was tight,wet and so begging for a hell of a fuck.
Old 19-08-2014, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1821 / Power: 14
BlueCondor has a brilliant futureBlueCondor has a brilliant futureBlueCondor has a brilliant futureBlueCondor has a brilliant futureBlueCondor has a brilliant futureBlueCondor has a brilliant futureBlueCondor has a brilliant futureBlueCondor has a brilliant futureBlueCondor has a brilliant futureBlueCondor has a brilliant futureBlueCondor has a brilliant future

TS must be having a long sex session.
Old 20-08-2014, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jerybee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not bad ...
Old 20-08-2014, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp for more...
Old 21-08-2014, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 14
KobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to behold

Hope he comes back soon.
Old 21-08-2014, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
lihaojunn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camp fire burning.... camp fire burning...

Clap Clap Clap!!!

Reminds me of our legendary Annabelle Chong.

Where Do I Live??? - 森林里的一部份,我也不知道!!!
Old 21-08-2014, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1824 / Power: 14
ChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lihaojunn View Post
Camp fire burning.... camp fire burning...

Clap Clap Clap!!!

Reminds me of our legendary Annabelle Chong.
Hope you got enough fire wood.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1