The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 30-01-2012, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 13
pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
is that the one with a lot of decorations on the door?
hehe..., will check her out if i go next week. thanks.
now addicted to china mei meis for the time being. just back from balestier.
Bro Bonkning, have checked. The room is r10. Just went today but closed and not available.
Old 30-01-2012, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacnet View Post
Bro Bonkning, have checked. The room is r10. Just went today but closed and not available.
thanks, bro pacnet, how's stock today, esp h10 and h7?
Old 30-01-2012, 07:11 PM
Samster

Had Xue Er today. She look great and friendly too. Started washing me first and then give me a catbath. Shiok, especially her AR. She give the BJ after that and then cap me when my brother stood in attention in front of her. Then proceed on missionary. After 2 minutes of fast pounding, feel tired and i knew i wasnt able to cum in this way. She asked me to hurry up and keep pounding, if not how i can come. Therefore I decided to try again.
As im abit too tired from work today, never come after about 5 minutes of bonking in missionary. Therefore requested her for HJ me instead. Being nice, she obliged to my requested and told me that she wouldn't do that if I didn't come earlier. HJ for another 3 minutes of so, I release my armies. Spotted that some of my cum sprayed onto the end of her hair.
After she washed me up, proceed to change and leave.
Overall her service was real good, just that sometimes other people would misunderstand that she is trying to hurry you and ask you to come. For me, I think she has done her best to satisfy my needs. Overall rating was good.
Old 30-01-2012, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
thanks, bro pacnet, how's stock today, esp h10 and h7?
H10 Ang pai maybe have left as I reached there only about 6.30pm. Only saw h1a, 2 and some cat 30 around.

H7 got more. H3 and 11 is working today. 2nd floor miki has not return. Only saw h1 and 5. Actually wanted to try h72fh1, but then decided to try another day.
Old 30-01-2012, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
171717 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

today still not much pple back, i went ard 12plus and it seem like not fully open. As usual all the popular are being engaged.
think it should be back to normal by mid feb.
Old 30-01-2012, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 171717 View Post
today still not much pple back, i went ard 12plus and it seem like not fully open. As usual all the popular are being engaged.
think it should be back to normal by mid feb.
Thanks Bro 171717. cheers.
Old 30-01-2012, 09:56 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Had Xue Er today. She look great and friendly too. rating was good.
steady la bro, your fr improve a lot a lot liao.

waa, thot she time watcher, so din go.
maybe i should try hor... will try and find time, maybe next week when pt less crowded, heheh..she looks gnd.

tks for your info, you like pt regular liao, 2-3 times a week!
Old 31-01-2012, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
steady la bro, your fr improve a lot a lot liao.

waa, thot she time watcher, so din go.
maybe i should try hor... will try and find time, maybe next week when pt less crowded, heheh..she looks gnd.

tks for your info, you like pt regular liao, 2-3 times a week!
Haha...My needs and wants tell me to go and have fun.
Old 31-01-2012, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
bleu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

Any body know when Da-S is back?
Old 31-01-2012, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

01 Feb.

Tomorrow lah, that's what she told me in my last RTF 12 Jan.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleu View Post
Any body know when Da-S is back?
Old 31-01-2012, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha...My needs and wants tell me to go and have fun.
yea bro, while we are still young and fucking passionate! how many more years will we have them ! no one knoes. so i also kua puah, go fuck more often. i qiko target kico. see her face buay ta han liao...pretty good service, best balance of service and looks in my opinion, just dat she always busy. but good things must wait wat, tio bo? where got serve to you on a plate for 50.
Old 31-01-2012, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 19
i love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I recall in the thread that someone mentioning that new WLs arecoming after CNY. Any idea when they are coming?
Old 01-02-2012, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile 1 February 2012, Wednesday the 10 day of LNY

1245 to 215 pm

Many girls had returned from the holidays, starting in H2 we have, Hong Hong Bo Bo Ting Ting and, Michelle (R16) as usually were closed with a client standing outside. Inner lane, Sally saw me and wishes me a “happy new year!” “Strike money all really?”

I replied no she said today big Swiss or something like this? Sexy Mun Mun giving me the CFM looks. This pm I had desire for short hair girl, but the one I wanted was kind of busy. Anyway, back on the clock. H4 Annie yes! I almost walk into her room, she was eating banana during that time. H7 we have Cookie, 2 floor Queenie and, Miki lights above. Carol was in too.

How could I missed H16 Pat, she is sexy with the blond hairdo, there is a client waiting for her. Yvonne too looks good, giving half balls and, mine sweet Jennifer shown 5. H11 Judy and Ah Leng chatting in inner lane, May is back on business and, Yen Yen prettier than PRC KTV girl.

H14 we have Mei Ling Yuki, Miss Attitude showing off slim legs. Candy and Nancy were on business today. Ah Bao with Kid, lights on for some time.
I notice few girls were giving red packets to those uncles’ keepers; some girls even received oranges and red packets from their operators. I think so, not sure are this 2 uncle’s operators or keepers? I had never seen them at PT before.

Special mention of H22 Aida in a tight, sexy red mini she is on league with the 3 white bunnies. Xue Err was the only girl in inner lane, Mei Na standing on door way reading Malaysia Chinese papers. Last house 24 we have good girls, Lai Lai Xiao Tian and, cloud were in.

I have H17R8 2floor Judy, I think she was Sally she said no. But wait I would like to write about a girl of this house, R3 ground floor. I desire her but her door was closed for almost ˝ hour so I decided to take Judy. Still I had put her on my schedule.

(Big S is not in this pm)

H17R3 ground floor I wanted her for long time all really, I think she calls 30 and from afar. I think she looks a bit like ex Violet, with the Quan Yi Fong sexy crop hair. Probably sexy crop hair style is the fashion of 2012, her skin is creamy white. Slim yes! I would say she is thin, with nice sexy arms. I guess she is above 40s and looks good, with sharp nose from outside but not sure in room.
Old 01-02-2012, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink H17R8 2 floor Judy $40

1 February 2012, Wednesday the 10 day of LNY.

Btw 150 pm to 215 pm

I asked her charges, she shown me 4 fingers and I returned her 5 fingers. She had no problems in it, we were outside she was having a snack, so we chatted for 3 minutes and the TV was showing some canto serials.
She is friendly, wash me well and she throw in some cheap English. You guys remember Joyce, almost same the right yes! She used it during love making too.
Closer looking I would guess she is above 40s, nice smooth arms with a bit of weight around the waist. I loved her legs, not too thin just nice for me. Smooth too, I say 6/ 10 for package before she took off her dress. No big tits, she did not apply creams to harden it and her pussy is hairy.

On bed, she started cat bath with her tits moving around mine chest and, breasts fucking but nothing interesting compare to Mei Na. I can only pass her 5/ 10 for this stunt with a complaint of raw BJ. Actually wanting to tell her but steamed, Judy is good she works around the balls and deep throat so I have no choice but 9/ 10. This is how she does it.

Judy pulled the base of mine dick tight, than she deep throat with sucking btw the balls. She caps me with her mouth, signals me to enter her from the above. I move btw her legs, she insert me with the painful looks, which I don’t believe.

I asked to frenched she said sorry! I don’t care; between fucking I insert mine tongue she took it, we frenched liked lovers. Each thrust she moaned in English, “fuck me harder, yes I want you. Fuck me hard”. Judy crossed her legs btw mine back, I held her close only problem, and she closed her eyes. All right a 9/ 10 because I had enjoy it, then I shot into the CD and took the last kissed off her mouth.

She is one smart girl who hopes this website would promote her, competition is tough pass 3 years, no doubt about it. Ok! No RTF because next schedule is ground floor R3, the Violet look alike girl.

She wishes brothers here a happy new year and, makes more money.
Old 01-02-2012, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 15
chicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Well done bro jacky....always enjoy reading your report
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1