The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-02-2021, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by peksync View Post
Been there several times by different MLs, nothing. But there was once got psychoed to take up the more ex option, ended up with me PCC with her massaging my balls haha. Quite interesting experience.
Haha different shop different ways... I guess thats one way to get around the infamous expensive prostate masaage..
And still get the objective done.

Still some ml will expect to be tipped for witnessing the show.. The market has been rampantly destroyed because of this practice of p Massage..
Old 19-02-2021, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold
Re: Serangoon Gdn?

Those who are asking about H****** L***, one of the first employees is now at a spa around YCK. Old bros will immediately know who. Try your luck
Old 19-02-2021, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 10
peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheenymilano View Post
Haha different shop different ways... I guess thats one way to get around the infamous expensive prostate masaage..
And still get the objective done.

Still some ml will expect to be tipped for witnessing the show.. The market has been rampantly destroyed because of this practice of p Massage..
Indeed the p massage is a genius masterstroke - akin to a protection fee which opens the door to greater heights lol
「若人欲了知,三世一切佛,應觀法界性,一切唯心造。」
Old 20-02-2021, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1598 / Power: 17
travelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post
Is that Kelly?
i miss kelly too......she still in china, just get a cny greeting from her last week....
Old 20-02-2021, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Milshe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Is that Kelly?
I tried her before she left. Clean. However it may seem the type who can unlock after many times a regular.. I mean most places are like this isn't it. And it is indeed not an offense if pcc ourself and they can't control customer... I should have taken the opportunity damn...

Anyways heard she left or maybe she got retrenched once boss found out... As it looks like the rooms are watched tightly by the supervisor there.
Old 20-02-2021, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of

looking to try d* spa soon. anyone can share whats the total dmg thanks
Old 20-02-2021, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=Hornykid456;20483912]looking to try d* spa soon. anyone can share whats the total dmg thanks[/

Don't be confused. DS is not serangoon gardens
Old 20-02-2021, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milshe View Post
I tried her before she left. Clean. However it may seem the type who can unlock after many times a regular.. I mean most places are like this isn't it. And it is indeed not an offense if pcc ourself and they can't control customer... I should have taken the opportunity damn...

Anyways heard she left or maybe she got retrenched once boss found out... As it looks like the rooms are watched tightly by the supervisor there.
Supervisor = Michelle? Haha she could be the wife or gf of the boss. Lied to me about hj in the early days but when I went, charged me for P massage but gave me nothing else. Some teasing around my inner thighs and told me that’s better than Hj. Lol. Left the place with blue balls. Went there one or two more times to make sure the other gals were also clean. Good riddance to bad rubbish
Old 20-02-2021, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by julienj View Post
The Bright Forest outlet uses curtain partitions.

Managed to get BBBJ from there for 3 figures...

Feels odd to hear neighbouring noises though lol.
Where's bright forest?
Old 20-02-2021, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Where's bright forest?
Yeah is this even in serangoon G at all... What's ds also???
Old 21-02-2021, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Supervisor = Michelle? Haha she could be the wife or gf of the boss. Lied to me about hj in the early days but when I went, charged me for P massage but gave me nothing else. Some teasing around my inner thighs and told me that’s better than Hj. Lol. Left the place with blue balls. Went there one or two more times to make sure the other gals were also clean. Good riddance to bad rubbish
In this case guess different poison for different bros. Some find p massage without release tantamount to teasing. Just like the other thread about blue balls teasing..the only good thing is u tip 5 also ok don't tip also ok. No drop in service. At least here they are truly resolute and don't hook u p massage and then ask for sky-high 80 100 hj

Then For pure HJ shop sometimes u just wanna go for massage and no hj but ml will black face albeit regular or not, if u don't take up...

For those p massage and then try to hook and whack u 80 to 100 hj is the worst in my opinion.. Not only u take up exp option still got tiered menu pricing for roaming hj.. U leave the place thinking u paid 3 x for the price of one
Old 21-02-2021, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milshe View Post

Then For pure HJ shop sometimes u just wanna go for massage and no hj but ml will black face albeit regular or not, if u don't take up...
Agreed. That's why I don't patronise hj joints even where decent or good massage is offered if I'm not looking for a release. Have a couple of totally clean joints where I go purely for a good, hard rub. No pressure to opt for extras since not on the menu. In fact, so far no ML at hj joints can give as good a massage as my clean joint regular ML
Old 21-02-2021, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold

Went CNY shopping. There’s a new (yet to be opened) SPA opening within 5 mins drive from serangoon gardens.

Clue: opposite 24h macdonalds
Old 21-02-2021, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelmate4720 View Post
i miss kelly too......she still in china, just get a cny greeting from her last week....
Is she from wuhan?
Old 21-02-2021, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1598 / Power: 17
travelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Is she from wuhan?
i never ask her abt the province. But i think only one kelly there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread