The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 17-08-2017, 04:15 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12044 / Power: 45
LoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

Today finally manage to catch janet. Omg she is real commando type. Deep french kiss , she was doing jua gen on my dick and it really last abit longer . If not by the way she hj me I would have fire long so. And she is rubbing my dick on her bare pussy entrance omg omg!! Almost make me fire out also. Fuck !! I don mind bao her to become my fb man. Kindly up my point if can .. Thanks bro haha..
Old 18-08-2017, 01:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -152 / Power: 0
AhYewnara AhYewnara

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMILF5566 View Post
Today finally manage to catch janet. Omg she is real commando type. Deep french kiss , she was doing jua gen on my dick and it really last abit longer . If not by the way she hj me I would have fire long so. And she is rubbing my dick on her bare pussy entrance omg omg!! Almost make me fire out also. Fuck !! I don mind bao her to become my fb man. Kindly up my point if can .. Thanks bro haha..
heard that janet got STD, better play safe, likely u kana liao good luck
Old 18-08-2017, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1866 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhYewnara View Post
heard that janet got STD, better play safe, likely u kana liao good luck
One more time you and your jibai STD shit comes out, I am going to gang rape your mother sister and wife.
Old 18-08-2017, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 15
roosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud of

Wah lau ...
No wonder the girls all cranky ...
What the fuck happening here ???
Old 18-08-2017, 11:38 PM
Samster (M)

AhYewnara AhYewnara

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinJioKar View Post
One more time you and your jibai STD shit comes out, I am going to gang rape your mother sister and wife.
fuck your mother, your mom raping bangla in petain.
Son of a bitch, your mom getting STD and HIV
Old 19-08-2017, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMILF5566 View Post
No need to back her la..... do what many of her regulars are doing..... ie book her for 1 or 2 hr sessions and enjoy slowly
Btw Janet's back injury problem has resurfaced and thus she has cut down her working hours. She leaves at 5pm and last call is usually 4.30pm and she takes a rest on weekends.
Old 19-08-2017, 03:13 PM
Samster (M)

AhYewnara AhYewnara

its confirm H22 R3 got STD care bros
Old 19-08-2017, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
blackvenom1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ya confirm , Your mother got STD, fuck by 10 bangala anal in the ass , and you were watching and masturbating while they fuck your mother silly,you fucking pervert pig

Last edited by blackvenom1977; 19-08-2017 at 05:58 PM.
Old 19-08-2017, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: All Petain FR experience

Yes! She updated her fb. Ex H10 Kico Teh. 10 yrs we have come my Kico. Studying the background of her pic, she uploaded few mths ago. The pic seems to be in a office. Cant really CSI the wording.

Back then there were rumours Kico had operated her biz at Japan, before she come to our red dot. Hope she is doing fine. I missed our love making, although only ones at PT H10. She was next to Judy's room. Opposite Irene room.

Of course there was also Big S. The gem of H10 five yrs ago. This house lose her shine after Big S quit the scene. She used to command a Q whenever she was in biz. Seldom that is. She was not regular like her sister at H16 Vivi.

Take care Kico, I shall miss u 4ever.
Old 19-08-2017, 11:23 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Sorry! Guys. My records shown I done Kico two times. Back into 2012 and 2013. Should have check it before I wrote it.
Old 19-08-2017, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Out of curiosity I checked my record: I've done Kico 21 times The last time was Nov. 22. 2012
Old 20-08-2017, 11:12 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Kico Teh

Bro the board banner behind her is the Origin Herbal signboard.
I frequent Origin hair treatment in Jb jln dedap there for a couple of years but never see her so maybe she in different place.
cheers bro.

A brother pm me, thanks! Sex workers have lobang &, operating sex biz is a side line. Still as Karma have it, what was done will hit her one day. I am beginning to reduce my fun. Maybe two times a year, I dont know.

Important is stay in touch with my brothers here.
Old 20-08-2017, 11:32 AM
Samster

Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

I come across "15 things u dont know about this red dot" in utube. Maybe the producers know but subject to censorships. I will correct 5.

1 This is the country with the most rich people. A colleague said many were PR and new citizens. I disagreed. All born locals r rich with at least $100 K in CPF that is if he/ she employed for 20 years and beyond.

2 95% of its people live in public housings. Other countries such gov housing r for low income folks. This red dot it is rather expensives and a interesting thing. We actually owned it not rent it. I need to add on. The morale of the story public housing r affordable to locals as this was the idea from the founding fathers. Politics! No doubt has increase the prices so much so many young couples r taking longer time to settle down.

3 The most powerful man in this country is the top earner in the world, compare to his counterparts. Eg President of USA. I guess he is making 10 times more then his reporting tax.

4 Solders and farmers r powerful. My observant yes! Problem is the people in charged pic them as boys scouts. Including home teams. Look around MRT stns during breakdowns the men in blues look like NPCC. However, I am confident in our uniform groups in stopping terror. Of course ang mo can test its system.

5 No one is above the law. I gave indirect speech. Some locals r worry for the childrens of the old man. They have make enemy out of the most powerful man in this red dot. I am never worry because they r above the law. No enforcement can touch them.
Old 20-08-2017, 09:29 PM
Samster (M)

AhYewnara AhYewnara

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackvenom1977 View Post
Ya confirm , Your mother got STD, fuck by 10 bangala anal in the ass , and you were watching and masturbating while they fuck your mother silly,you fucking pervert pig
Oh is it? Another pussy humji hiding behind your computer.. why cant u guys man up? 1 by 1 i gona take you guys down
Old 20-08-2017, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
blackvenom1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ya , it's your mother pussy you watching in the computer and masturbating yourself......fucking pervert
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1