The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2018, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hr99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Found gem at Kepong KL (MP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sperman_81 View Post
Hi Guys, at here I would like to share the gem that I found at Kepong Kuala Lumpur. I’m not her OKT I just her regular customer. I already visit her at least once a week. I just want to share my experience because all cheongster and try her service.
This china girl I found her profile from scanning WeChat. Then QHQL send request to her and she reply me within 5 mins. So I ask her what price and type of service she provide? She told me RM88 include 1-hour massage and 1HJ. I was surprise about the price then I ask her the location. I when to her shop and inform the PIC that I already make appointment with her. The shop not crowd at all. After 5 mins she come in and I was surprise about the look and the most attract me is her Headlights. It looks beautiful and big.
Then we proceed to she room (it only separated with curtain). Then she starts to massage for about 45 to 50 mins. I will rate her massage skill 7/10 because I encounter those piano type and massage awhile ask you turn around then HJ. She really put in effort for the massage.
when I turn around the she starts to work on my 2IC. I feel her hand really work like magic. My 2IC feel almost explode then I have to stop her because I want to enjoy more. So I try to ask her to remove her top but she said it will have additional charges at RM50 but I’m boob lovers I don’t mind to pay for it since the basic price already low. When she pulls down her bra, my eyes almost pop out because she boobs really beautiful and she have pointed nipple. She allows me to play with it but no sucking because she said don’t want it to turn dark color (LOL). The nipples are her most sensitive part; she will be shivering or twisting when you try to tune it. But she politely tells me please don’t tuning it because she feels uncomfortable. I’m fine with her request the I hold them and I also do her some boobs massage. After finish the HJ she also helps me to clean it with wet tissue. For those brothers who want take bath also can but have to walk to behind toilet.

Here is my rate her:
Face 8/10 the best part she wear spectacles look like OL.
Body 10/10 when you see her then you’ll know it.
Service 8/10 she really put in effort for the service.

Those Brothers want to try her can PM me for her WeChat ID.
Parking area is a lot but on your own risk if you want to park free then later maybe get summon.
PM me her contact pls.
Old 15-10-2018, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Please...you young boy, boy, shithead!
Go and create more names and
send more emails to yourself!!!!
Old 05-01-2020, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 10
ChinggisKhaan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChinggisKhaan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Kepong is a good place for value for money massage and sex services from China girls. Much better than Kuala Lumpur City Centre Bukit Bintang, I find Bukit Bintang a bit overpriced and not peaceful sometime got raiding, Kepong more quite and peaceful, can really relax there only bad thing is it is in outskirts so must travel all the way there, but still worth the trip. I used to visit a nice Dongbei masseuse called Xiao Mei at Kepong are also got massage and FJ unlimited for just 150RM but must appointment on wechat first. If its Bt Bintang spa at least must 200RM and above.

As for places near Kuala Lumpur City Centre and very accessible by MRT, my Legendary D cup Masseuse One Dragon Service Mongolian Gymnast Goddess Bai Mudan is the best, I can drop off at Mytown MRT or Sunway Velocity MRT and walk over it is just opposite. Good thing about this area is very near City Centre just a few MRT station from there to Bukit Bintang.
Old 11-01-2020, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
MaverickOne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mind to share her WeChat id bro? Thanks!
Old 11-01-2020, 08:52 PM
Samster

hr99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sperman_81 View Post
Hi Guys, at here I would like to share the gem that I found at Kepong Kuala Lumpur. I’m not her OKT I just her regular customer. I already visit her at least once a week. I just want to share my experience because all cheongster and try her service.
This china girl I found her profile from scanning WeChat. Then QHQL send request to her and she reply me within 5 mins. So I ask her what price and type of service she provide? She told me RM88 include 1-hour massage and 1HJ. I was surprise about the price then I ask her the location. I when to her shop and inform the PIC that I already make appointment with her. The shop not crowd at all. After 5 mins she come in and I was surprise about the look and the most attract me is her Headlights. It looks beautiful and big.
Then we proceed to she room (it only separated with curtain). Then she starts to massage for about 45 to 50 mins. I will rate her massage skill 7/10 because I encounter those piano type and massage awhile ask you turn around then HJ. She really put in effort for the massage.
when I turn around the she starts to work on my 2IC. I feel her hand really work like magic. My 2IC feel almost explode then I have to stop her because I want to enjoy more. So I try to ask her to remove her top but she said it will have additional charges at RM50 but I’m boob lovers I don’t mind to pay for it since the basic price already low. When she pulls down her bra, my eyes almost pop out because she boobs really beautiful and she have pointed nipple. She allows me to play with it but no sucking because she said don’t want it to turn dark color (LOL). The nipples are her most sensitive part; she will be shivering or twisting when you try to tune it. But she politely tells me please don’t tuning it because she feels uncomfortable. I’m fine with her request the I hold them and I also do her some boobs massage. After finish the HJ she also helps me to clean it with wet tissue. For those brothers who want take bath also can but have to walk to behind toilet.

Here is my rate her:

Parking area is a lot but on your own risk if you want to park free then later maybe get summon.
Please PM me with wechat contact. Thanks.
Old 27-02-2020, 08:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
klsgman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Hi can share her wechat , want to have a try

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinggisKhaan View Post
Kepong is a good place for value for money massage and sex services from China girls. Much better than Kuala Lumpur City Centre Bukit Bintang, I find Bukit Bintang a bit overpriced and not peaceful sometime got raiding, Kepong more quite and peaceful, can really relax there only bad thing is it is in outskirts so must travel all the way there, but still worth the trip. I used to visit a nice Dongbei masseuse called Xiao Mei at Kepong are also got massage and FJ unlimited for just 150RM but must appointment on wechat first. If its Bt Bintang spa at least must 200RM and above.

As for places near Kuala Lumpur City Centre and very accessible by MRT, my Legendary D cup Masseuse One Dragon Service Mongolian Gymnast Goddess Bai Mudan is the best, I can drop off at Mytown MRT or Sunway Velocity MRT and walk over it is just opposite. Good thing about this area is very near City Centre just a few MRT station from there to Bukit Bintang.
Old 08-03-2020, 12:14 PM
Samster (M)

Pvd3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinggisKhaan View Post
Kepong is a good place for value for money massage and sex services from China girls. Much better than Kuala Lumpur City Centre Bukit Bintang, .

Please share her contact or where to find her. Many thanks!
Old 09-05-2020, 07:42 PM
Samster

crazykong1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Found gem at Kepong KL (MP)

Can share her contact information and location? A million thanks
Old 26-05-2020, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
AndrewMcLean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Found gem at Kepong KL (MP)

Hi Bro,

I would love the contact. I am in KL now.

Thank you in advance
Old 28-08-2020, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Side2side deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
Here is my rate her:

===================

Sorry to say this, but you sound like an amateur cheongster OR you're her OKT trying to promote her. HJ only mah, what's so grand about that?!!! Soem girls do deep-throat and 69 also. There're other WL who're also shapely, just need to hunt around.[/QUOTE]

PM can bro?..the FR very tempting😄
Old 18-06-2022, 06:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
sporttoto is Cool - loads of Potential

Any latest update ?
Old 18-06-2022, 09:25 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
SEXSLAVE16 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Long time never been to Kepong play . Any good recommendation ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1