The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all
Re: Paper briefs

I love having to wear disposable briefs during massage. When the ml pulls it down or tears them, it adds a secret naughtiness to the erotic session
Old 30-06-2022, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 667 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
After the deed did u pass your underwear to her as souvenir? ..
The smell too strong, I don’t think she will like it as a souvenir.
Old 01-07-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3170 / Power: 11
kingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by holomolo View Post
Got one place, they tear it up at the half-time, its damn shiok then you know lai liao lai liao
Just to share my experience here

There many MPs started using those blue disposable shorts. ( Most bro should knw it). For my regular MP, I will be half naked when I faced up. My regular ML will proceed the deeds for me as usual. If I wear my underwear instead of the disposable, and she knows that I only need a massage only.

Did encountered 1 Shop, the ML requested me to wear that disposable blue undies instead. I did not turn over to face up after she done with my back like 40mins. Asked ML to continue massage, She whispered to my ears. " Ni di di yao an ma?" Your bro needs services mah?. I declined her politely when she quoted $80.

EXCHANGE IS WELCOME FOR 6 pts and above.-Sorry
Old 01-07-2022, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40319 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
cannot dont wear oresle will get warning..
For u no diff bro as it will auto opened in time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1