The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
max50, wendy

Closed Thread

Old 20-10-2022, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
There are 3 with chinese names. But i can said is all can blacklist. All promote 88 then service is 2 blue brothers. Not worth
thanks for the info bro
Old 20-10-2022, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: North East area

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftSoftRice View Post
58+80/130 for a hj, machiam like every week we will strike lottery to spend money like water. I’m going stick to XM and Cindy for time being, for a good solid rub for relax and release. And not many ML willing to do 2 firing in 1 session.

Good gem must keep and share, do pm me if interest. And do share share ur gems with me too. Now I’m eyeing at 2 ML to try, qiqi at Serangoon and Tiffany at Serangoon garden
No worry if I have gd 1 confirm will share
Old 22-10-2022, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 14
yakiniku deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyakiniku deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks to softsoftrice for his intro to XM near USSC,

Managed to book XM during midnight for a good massage. Though it's pretty late but she does not slack off on the massage, definitely a good massage.

Throughout massage would chat with you and make small talks. No commercial feel to the whole thing.
Old 22-10-2022, 04:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
9mod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had the absolute pleasure of experiencing my first ever massage here at MxZx Spa and it didn’t disappoint. The customer service was next to none and the staff simply couldn’t do enough for you! It was super clean and all the little touches from slippers and robes to gorgeous hot tea and fresh towels was what made it just that more special. I had a 90 massage with the lovely Cindy. She constantly made sure I was okay and the pressure and intensity of the massage was to my liking. She was so warm and welcome and a really credit to the spa! I could go on for ever about how excellent it was and how incredible each staff member was from reception to housekeeping. Truly can’t wait to get back again.
Old 22-10-2022, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

Dont so obvious la
Old 23-10-2022, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 8
virusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
Dont so obvious la
Bro obvious what?
Old 23-10-2022, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
hardob is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftSoftRice View Post
After having some prata at the famous kopitiam and got some time to kill. Was contemplating whether to hav some dessert or have Cindy. Msg Cindy and was told that she was available, fast hand fast leg go happy liao.

Entered room, test roaming signal 1st and all was good. As usual, opted for 2 round, 1 pre and 1 post. Cozy room, pretty Cindy and soft hand, made me surrender 1st round in no time. Massage was solid, able to increase/decrease strength based on my comfort level. Very chatty girl as we talk about her boutique experience. Sweet words and praises added in convo, she happy I happy.

Not a time watcher and willing to please. No complain when I took a longer to expense my 2nd round. Overall good experience and I love her soft whisperings into my ears.

Interested bro can pm me for contact
Can share??? Tyty
Old 23-10-2022, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, keep writing about Cindy. It's so obvious what's going on.

Typical $88 spa with some discount.

Sop massage and finish.

Irl she's 20% discount from her photo. Her cocky attitude makes sure you leave the spa wondering why some peasant girl who came to the big city can behave like it's such a privilege to have her massage u.

If you think she's good then obviously you've never tried the real gold standard MLs in the NE.

This is a PSA for bros to save your money.

Cindy's fans should also be very happy because more slots for u now that bros avoid her.

Win win.
Old 23-10-2022, 06:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
Whitebear201784 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Lol, keep writing about Cindy. It's so obvious what's going on.

Typical $88 spa with some discount.

Sop massage and finish.

Irl she's 20% discount from her photo. Her cocky attitude makes sure you leave the spa wondering why some peasant girl who came to the big city can behave like it's such a privilege to have her massage u.

If you think she's good then obviously you've never tried the real gold standard MLs in the NE.

This is a PSA for bros to save your money.

Cindy's fans should also be very happy because more slots for u now that bros avoid her.

Win win.
Bro can recommend others in NE?
Old 23-10-2022, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 4
Mfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitebear201784 View Post
Bro can recommend others in NE?
Try XM beside USSC

In queue to return your points.
ejectjoy, Havanna Slicks, Swagelock, CLouboutin
Old 23-10-2022, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
Whitebear201784 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfred91 View Post
Try XM beside USSC
Thanks bro. Visited her a few times. Wanna see have other ML to try or not. Tried Cindy when she's at MDL. She's pretty but too bad she's in 88 joint liao
Old 23-10-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 3
qwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The amount of hard sell posts on the ml here is so high recently -_-!!!

I guess their business is really not good after worldwide inflation...
Old 23-10-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 14
yakiniku deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyakiniku deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Holla fellow cheongsters.

Another FR to report.

Thanks to bro @runningman85 who kindly shared his ML ctc with me(Thanks for the trust bro).

Mission started with me having dinner at NEX.. there after make my way down to the ML nearby.

Heard she's some angpai elsewhere. Mission place is nearby the typical hot playground in the area.

Upon entering a bubbly cute girl came towards me smiling(seems like she was having dinner!).

Told her I booked for x girl and she said that's her. In my mind felt like I strike lottery already.

Paid 58$ entrance fee. Then head in to massage. place is only separated by partition, was asked if I wanted to have a shower first, I agreed as I took a walk there, was perspiring.

Start of the massage we started having chitchat, and she was friendly and chitchatty throughout.
Massage was Okay, not the super solid massage but good enough for relief after a long day.
Eventually after a good 40 minutes of massage/chitchatting. She started sensually teasing my lil bro.

Started giving some massage near the balls area.. funny thing is that she did not popped the GQ and started slowly stroking my little bro, and I also started to slowly roam her butt/boobs,

She did not reject my advance. started touching her boobs more and moved to touching her sister slowly too with no rejection as well.

She did signal me to keep the volume down as there's another customer beside. So it got me more aroused as it felt very natural. We tried to continue chatting normally but was hard to talk normally as shes giving me a hj while talking. soon after 10 minutes of it I shot my load.

As she did not popped the GQ as per what I'm used to. I'm not sure of the price to pay. So I took out a blue note and give her as per standard mkt rate. Her smile is cute and bubbly. Will RTM her again soon.

Though be note that her massage is not comparable to XM, shes a cute eyecandy enough to make me feel the session is worth it.

Once again had another good massage run
Old 23-10-2022, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Bladerunner2049 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi! Can share contact? Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakiniku View Post

Another FR to report.

Thanks to bro @runningman85 who kindly shared his ML ctc with me(Thanks for the trust bro).

Mission started with me having dinner at NEX.. there after make my way down to the ML nearby.

Heard she's some angpai elsewhere. Mission place is nearby the typical hot playground in the area.

Upon entering a bubbly cute girl came towards me smiling(seems like she was having dinner!).

Told her I booked for x girl and she said that's her. In my mind felt like I strike lottery already.

Paid 58$ entrance fee. Then head in to massage. place is only separated by partition, was asked if I wanted to have a shower first, I agreed as I took a walk there, was perspiring.

Start of the massage we started having chitchat, and she was friendly and chitchatty throughout.
Massage was Okay, not the super solid massage but good enough for relief after a long day.
Eventually after a good 40 minutes of massage/chitchatting. She started sensually teasing my lil bro.

Started giving some massage near the balls area.. funny thing is that she did not popped the GQ and started slowly stroking my little bro, and I also started to slowly roam her butt/boobs,

She did not reject my advance. started touching her boobs more and moved to touching her sister slowly too with no rejection as well.

She did signal me to keep the volume down as there's another customer beside. So it got me more aroused as it felt very natural. We tried to continue chatting normally but was hard to talk normally as shes giving me a hj while talking. soon after 10 minutes of it I shot my load.

As she did not popped the GQ as per what I'm used to. I'm not sure of the price to pay. So I took out a blue note and give her as per standard mkt rate. Her smile is cute and bubbly. Will RTM her again soon.

Though be note that her massage is not comparable to XM, shes a cute eyecandy enough to make me feel the session is worth it.

Old 24-10-2022, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1200 / Power: 7
Jouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakiniku View Post

Another FR to report.

Hi, able to share ctc. Pretty please ? Have ml to exchange!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread