The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-10-2009, 01:34 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
boblee1963 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Fuck you SammyBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fit_Guy842 View Post
I zapped you for being rude.

The whore are making money from this wedsite and i see there nothing wrong that the mod are collecting money from you.

If you really want to help then help her to pay for the money if not ask her to pay up.

There no free meal in this world....

Cheers...

Zapped me, go ahead, fuck you too. They are also human like u and me, STOP calling them whore. Fuck you cheebye for thinking that they can make alot of money from this website. You must one of those MOD clone that use to pick on ppl. I makesure you dun even get a single contact from me. Or maybe you are not a MAN. you know what I mean.

haha
Old 21-10-2009, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 21
Fit_Guy842 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boblee1963 View Post
Zapped me, go ahead, fuck you too. They are also human like u and me, STOP calling them whore. Fuck you cheebye for thinking that they can make alot of money from this website. You must one of those MOD clone that use to pick on ppl. I makesure you dun even get a single contact from me. Or maybe you are not a MAN. you know what I mean.

haha
What do we call them if we don't call them whores...? Call them darling or dear?

If this wedsite can't help them to make money why be bother to post here?
Old 21-10-2009, 01:56 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
boblee1963 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
What do we call them if we don't call them whores...? Call them darling or dear?

If this wedsite can't help them to make money why be bother to post here?
Fuckyou, Most Bros called them FL, at least better then Whore. You must be one of those customer that will wan the FL to stay until the dot, treat them like shit. Why you so hate them???? Maybe your last life is a WHORE?????
Old 21-10-2009, 03:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
legaia is Cool - loads of Potential

i dont see why u are so upset. like some other bro already said, there is no free meal in the world.

they(sbf) just want to charge u for advertising here, no matter u are okt or not.

they(sbf) dont even want you to prove whether u are okt or not because that is not the point.

whats left for you to do is

1. stop helping the girls
2. go advertise somewhere else
3. keep spamming non stop

last but not least, to be so shallow minded just proves that u(boblee1963) been using yr small brain so much that yr big brain got no blood. also, not only u(boblee1963) can spam vulgarities. i can too. FUCK YOU.
Old 21-10-2009, 07:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 21
bakylotus is one of the Best!bakylotus is one of the Best!bakylotus is one of the Best!bakylotus is one of the Best!

Hey bro bob,
COOL bro. Don't need to get so upset. Site owner or owners, I guess, have their reasons to delete threads or not. Just do what I noticed many other threadstarters do, when it gets deleted, repost again, with a kind request to MOD not to remove again, reasoned with them you're just helping a deserving FL earn some extra cash! After a while, quite a few of the threads remain. Cheers all.
Old 21-10-2009, 08:09 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

mate.. Running a forum like this one requires lot of time and money....
who is going to fund the cost of the servers and the bandwidth
which i believe amount to more than 20K annually. would you?
IMO Sam and his moderators has every right to charge a fees.

like i always say..
if you are a guest in another country,
you have to respect the culture of that country.
If you don’t want to, then don’t go.
It is quite simple.
This is SAM BBS.
If you are not willing to abide with the rules
then don't post.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 21-10-2009, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sammyman666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I zapped you for being rude.

The whores are making money from this wedsite and i see there nothing wrong that the mod are collecting money from you.

If you really want to help then help her to pay for the money if not ask her to pay up.

There no free meal in this world....

Cheers...

Firstly, this website already have many advertisers.

Secondly, it didn't use to be like that until recently. Nowadays alot of threads seem to be getting deleted. Seems to me that the owners are getting a little greedy
Old 21-10-2009, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
blackpower is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblackpower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros,

Just got a query since after reading this thread i also have some doubts. I have a FB whom i am thinking to share with bros here in the FL/2 section. Reason being she is pregnant now and wants to start FL soon to support her child once give birth. So if i post on behalf to help her do I have to pay for any advertising charges? Because Im doing this as a favor for her as she doesnt have net connection.

So could bros or mods clarify on this? Because if im being asked to pay then i cant be footing the bill for her, since she is earning but im helping her to get some bros here to help her out.

Would be great if bros can clarify this.
Old 21-10-2009, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
mate.. Running a forum like this one requires lot of time and money....
who is going to fund the cost of the servers and the bandwidth
which i believe amount to more than 20K annually. would you?
IMO Sam and his moderators has every right to charge a fees.

like i always say..
if you are a guest in another country,
you have to respect the culture of that country.
If you don’t want to, then don’t go.
It is quite simple.
This is SAM BBS.
If you are not willing to abide with the rules
then don't post.

The problem is what are the rules? It would be good if Sam would clarify now if every single poster has to pay or which posters have to pay
Old 21-10-2009, 09:47 AM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

mate...

to be fair.. if you read the ts post..
i think the moderator did PM him and told him about the rules.
there is no need to post it big big everywhere..
will it be of any use?

there is one rule which is post big big everywhere that says
DON"T quote the whole post unnecessarily
and you just did that..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyman666 View Post
The problem is what are the rules?

Old 21-10-2009, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
i think the moderator did PM him and told him about the rules.
there is no need to post it big big everywhere..
will it be of any use?
I re-read the first post and TS only mentioned that a mod asked him to pay and did not mention about any rules? Is it because he had many girls in one thread? I have seen threads promoting one girl that was also deleted

Actually, it would be good if the owners did specify which are allowed or not allowed
Old 21-10-2009, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 20
BlurBlock is one of the Best!BlurBlock is one of the Best!BlurBlock is one of the Best!BlurBlock is one of the Best!

TS, I don't know why are are making a big fuss about the whole thing. Just my feedback and you fuck people here and there. I got just 20min of service in which you have stated as 80/2/2. Am I shouting here. There is always good and bad experience that we encounter and we just give our fair FR. I do not need to sue her because a bad FR is good enough if she do not deliver her commitment as stated. For your info, I do not use my small brain to think. I reason things out with my big top brain. Even if you are an OKT, do you think I care. I am here to pay and get fun. Move on with your life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boblee1963 View Post
"Prove that I am not a OKT", fuckyou, I have been asking MOD what he need to prove that, no reply, just keep jamming my PM and logon.

Prove what? I promoted 4 gals at one go mean I am a OKT, look at their rate. Open your big eyes, it is $70 for 2 hours with 2 shots. What will the gals get if they still have to pay me? Can Bro BlurBlock use your Brain.( If you have one).

All the rating are based on my own preference. And there are sometime when a FL stated that she can do BBBJ but after examined your didi and change her mind. So sue her for backing out?
Old 21-10-2009, 10:29 AM

don;t just read the first post..
read the others.
you sure miss out a lot of miss
including the don;t quote the whole post.

Quote:
I re-read the first post

Old 21-10-2009, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeb View Post
well....i happen to chance upon TS's thread b4 it got deleted....1 of the bros actually posted the direct website as well....once i saw that expected the thread to be deleted,
Hmmmm.... So TS actually was promoting FLs from a different website. Regardless of the quality of the girls, that wouldn't be fair to the existing OKTs who have paid advertising fees right?

TS may not be an OKT. He may think he is promoting or sharing FLs but indirectly, he is promoting for the other OKT. So it is still not right.

TS of course will feel not fair for him to pay. Actually he can always ask the OKT to pay.

There are quite a few non advertising OKTs who make use of unsuspecting samsters to promote their girls in this forum, although some samsters are fully aware of that and want to help the OKTs.

Either way, no can do. FLs make money from samsters as their customers, OKTs make money from samsters as their customers. So why can't the owner from this forum make money too. $660 for 2 months may seem like a lot to fellow bros here when they think it's only $80 for the FL. But it's actually about $10 per day for ALL the FLS under the OKT and also bear in mind, the FLs and OKTs definitely don't just make peanuts.

My 2 baht worth.
Tee Vee
Old 21-10-2009, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 21
Fit_Guy842 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Firstly, this website already have many advertisers.

Secondly, it didn't use to be like that until recently. Nowadays alot of threads seem to be getting deleted. Seems to me that the owners are getting a little greedy
Like what big sexy had say, servers and the bandwidth need alot of money...

It didn't use to be like this but doesn't mean it will not turn out to be like that in further...

The owners are not greedy, he just want us to be happy to have this 'HOMES'

Cheers.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread