The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2016, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FB True adventures......

Hehehe outstation bro 😂😝 anyway went to shower afterwards and while washing me up my cock was still semi hard so after soaping it and washing it she knelt down to give me a good warm bbbj. It was a good 10 minutes sucking licking gagging session hehehehe when i got hard pentrated her from the fromt raising up her legs. Afterwards bent her over and started doggyingvher while slowly fingerering her ass with my soapy finger hehehehe ever fucked a gal while fingering her ass u can feel your cock and finger hahahahaha. She was moaning and squirming........so when she was good and ready i aimed my cock in her ass and penetrated her tight asshole..... fucked her ass good but since i just came couldnt cum yet so oulled out and washed up dried up. Watched tv on the sofa she was just wearing my t shirt. She was massaging my head while i was lying on her lap. After abit i felt her hands on my now semi erect cock told her to kneel down while i sat up for her bbbj. When i was hard opened her legs wide and rubbed my cockhead on her now wet pussy. Think she was expecting me to put it in her cunt but i just aimed it in her asshole she gasped but too late heheheh managed to put the head in and slowly went deeper and deeper.... fucked her good and changed to cowgirl with my cock still in her ass damn this bitch is good. After awhile laid her down flat and asked her to push up her ass while i fucked her deep deep til i felt my boys cumming pulled out and told her to suck me dry she kwai kwai put my small head in her mouth while i jerked off to completion after the last spurt she opened showed me my cum and swallowed 😍😍😍 the. Just gave my cock head a few more licks before going to wash up.
She left after that and i had a good sleep after hope all you bros enjoyed this session and thanks for your support.
Taken while showering
Old 13-12-2016, 10:13 AM
Samster

axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Upzzzzzz for tuesday still a long way to go. Meeting J now cant wait to plug her tight body.
Old 13-12-2016, 10:27 AM
Samster

�������� this one still kwai kwai still have to train properly hehehehe
Old 13-12-2016, 10:41 AM
Samster

On the way hehehe
Old 13-12-2016, 07:29 PM
Samster

Nothing much to report everything SOP hehehehe this one might take sone time to train hehehe
Old 13-12-2016, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 9
FoxyVardy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice pics!
Old 14-12-2016, 04:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HogRider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great pictures
Old 14-12-2016, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

Not safe to play in your own place with a fb while wife is abroad.
Old 14-12-2016, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Walexi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HogRider View Post
Great pictures
Fully agreed
Old 14-12-2016, 04:05 PM
Samster

Some fbs from 2010 all gone already
Old 14-12-2016, 04:07 PM
Samster

Miss the old days hehehehehe
Old 14-12-2016, 04:16 PM
Samster

Managed to have a 3some with them donkey years back hahaha. Enjoy bros thanks for the support!
Old 15-12-2016, 11:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post

Miss the old days hehehehehe

Solid arse bro is it maid ?