The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2019, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
AWESOMEDAYS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
pregnant lady working in health center/massage center

anyone can intro? I like pregnant lady.
Old 16-03-2019, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of
Re: pregnant lady working in health center/massage center

the boss of such health center or MP allow pregnant lady to continue work meh? can't be bah. if affect the child inside how.. better not..

and why u interested in preg lady? a fetish? dun touch them lah. there is a new life inside there leh.
Old 16-03-2019, 12:02 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWESOMEDAYS View Post
anyone can intro? I like pregnant lady.
Wtf are u thinking about?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 16-03-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 6
HentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I think he love preggy woman so he can do what fetish whatever he wants
Old 16-03-2019, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 8
BigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud of

He is sick!
Old 16-03-2019, 02:54 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
the boss of such health center or MP allow pregnant lady to continue work meh? can't be bah. if affect the child inside how.. better not..

and why u interested in preg lady? a fetish? dun touch them lah. there is a new life inside there leh.
How does it affect the baby? Please explain.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 16-03-2019, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 15
Get1Cow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The other way round.. Years ago, watched a video about pregnant lady customer went massage. Hidden camera placed in massage room. This angmo chap give good sensual massage to her follow with good fj. That lady enjoy
Old 16-03-2019, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
How does it affect the baby? Please explain.
I also not sure how it will or will not affect the child, just in case anything happen to the pregnant lady during the action.

just google and found some articles (refer to below links)

https://www.parents.com/pregnancy/my...t-to-have-sex/

https://www.webmd.com/baby/guide/sex-and-pregnancy#1
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1