The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-04-2024, 11:15 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 250 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42133 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Ha, MHT is back, tomorrow can book.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 26-04-2024, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 3
L00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by logitech168 View Post
Anyone can introduce any browser that can access sglonelyguys.com as currently I using opera mini suddenly it cannot enter the webpage .
Just change url sglonely 30 to 31 can already ?
Old 26-04-2024, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 5
Cruiseshhip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCruiseshhip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Bro do u recommend xiao wan or mht. Who do u think more chio.

Last time I tried vicky (the one u intro), quite chio and suit my taste. Any suggestions haha
Old 26-04-2024, 11:43 PM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruiseshhip View Post
Bro do u recommend xiao wan or mht. Who do u think more chio.

Last time I tried vicky (the one u intro), quite chio and suit my taste. Any suggestions haha
Xiao Wan more chio. Also she is more playable. FN while servicing you, top up 50 can get a bbbj.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 26-04-2024, 11:59 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainzen View Post
Bro ladyassasinato has good taste
Thank you. And I believe in sharing.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 27-04-2024, 12:00 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Wow info from where bro ? Woot woot
Old 27-04-2024, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
If you have her wechat, is there.
Old 27-04-2024, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 5
Cruiseshhip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCruiseshhip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Xiao Wan more chio. Also she is more playable. FN while servicing you, top up 50 can get a bbbj.
Thx bro. Still waiting for vicky to return to our shores in a few months time haha
Old 27-04-2024, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 3
L00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainzen View Post
Bro ladyassasinato has good taste
True haha most of my recent visit are from bro ladyassasinato FR like MHT, Ki Ki, Xiao Min...etc. Wanted to try Xiao Wan but this week busy and she leaving soon.
Old 27-04-2024, 01:53 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
True haha most of my recent visit are from bro ladyassasinato FR like MHT, Ki Ki, Xiao Min...etc. Wanted to try Xiao Wan but this week busy and she leaving soon.
Quickly text her. Her tues still got slot ! Go bro go ! Better late than never.
Old 27-04-2024, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 1
Luciferu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuciferu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
But yesterday she told me that today is her last day of work. I think that should be the latest info.
I WeChat her on 26 apr like after I see your message. Cfm with her that she is working on sat and sun. That’s what she say bro~
Old 27-04-2024, 02:38 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciferu View Post
I WeChat her on 26 apr like after I see your message. Cfm with her that she is working on sat and sun. That’s what she say bro~
Just confirmed. She is working both sat sun..slots filling up fast. Mon also. Left tues some slots before she gonna wrap up real soon and rtc. Go bros!
Old 27-04-2024, 05:11 AM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
She announced on her wechat moment mah.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 27-04-2024, 05:12 AM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruiseshhip View Post
Thx bro. Still waiting for vicky to return to our shores in a few months time haha
Vicky also a Grade AA ml. Too bad, her boobs are fake. In fact, she is more chio than Kiki and Amei.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 27-04-2024, 05:17 AM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciferu View Post
Ha, maybe I remember wrongly. She told me she need to return the condo by 1 May cos new gal is coming to take over. Before she leaves, she will tour round for 2 days. Now, got bro say she still working on Tue, ha, better still, got more chance for us to visit her.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1