The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2010, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Raynall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Raynall's "White" Christmas: A Field Report

So, as some of you may already know, I am starting a new tradition of bonking a white girl over the Xmas season.

Adam Apple's Euro girl Michelle (my first choice) has already gone back but Ae-young 제갈, another OKT, smsed me earlier today and informed me that yes, he has a blonde available.

According to Ae-young 제갈 's sms, he has one blonde available and the rest are mixed. The way I see it, the message is saying that he has one genuine blonde as opposed to the other Eurasians he has.

The Surprise...

So imagine my surprise when I arrived at the hotel room and a Eurasian girl with dyed blonde hair opened the door! When I entered the room, there was another girl with her, but she too was not Caucasian. She looks like a pure Asian (dark tan) instead of a Eurasian to me. I could be wrong because I didn't really scrutinize her, but then I am a Singaporean with Eurasians friends and she doesn't look like the Eurasian girls I know here. Only the blonde (dyed hair) who opened the door fits the Eurasian label.

But wasn't she supposed to be a real blonde according to Ae-young 제갈?

Anyway, since I have already taken the time and trouble to reach the hotel, I picked the "blonde".

Because...

Her skin is really fair. In fact, fairer than some Caucasian women you see around her. And she is good-looking, with the sexy mole (what Chinese call the "feng shao zi" or something) near her mouth. And I have already worked myself up to a sexual high even before I reached the hotel, so I figured "why not?"

This Is Why...

After I paid her the 150, I went into the toilet to shower myself. After shower, the action began and I started regretting my decision to have her.

First of all, she wouldn't turn on the lights. The curtains were drawn tight and with the lights off, it was really dark in there. So what if she's good-looking? I can't see her! I asked her if it would be possible to turn on lights but she refused to turn on the ones in the bedroom. Instead she opened the toilet door and left the lights in there on. So there's some light but because I had to bonk her in a dim room, the shiok factor was halved.

The act itself is nothing much to write about. She licked my balls for a while, then tried to cap me with a condom already. Too soon for me. So I stopped her the first time round and she allowed me to touch her breasts and when I requested, she pecked me a few times on the lips. No tongues. Then she capped me and rode me and I came. End of story.

She went to wash herself first and then I went in to wash up. When I got out of the toilet, it was just 2.20-ish. I started the session at about 2-ish. So everything including my two showers (and hers) took place within a short 20 minutes time frame... And I thought the 150 dollars covered 45 minutes (w/one shot)...

There was absolutely no GFE feeling. I got more for my money when I bonked the 60 dollars PRC street-walkers in GL.

Her redeeming feature is her good looks. And despite the fact that we spent so little time on bed, her attitude wasn't unfriendly per se. She didn't show attitude or frown or anything. She was just kinda robotic about the whole thing.

Here's Another Thing...

As I was bonking her, I asked the mixed blonde for her name. She told me it was Katya. Now that I come to think of it, JizzHut (another OKT on FL3 forum) also has a mixed blonde named Katya under him.

Will I RTF?

Will I go sample Ae-young 제갈 's wares again? Not very likely as I now know his definition of "blonde". When I go to those OKTs who specializes in Euros, I expect the genuine European experience and not the only-look-kinda-European experience.

It is a pity I know. He could very well have real genuine Euro stock, but since he wasn't entirely honest the first time we did business...

My Prayer For New Year...

I pray to the gods above that CyberOKT will return to the Euro scene once more. So far, he is the only "human resource manager" who hasn't disappointed me. Every time, without exceptions, I can believe in the CyberOKT brand name. If he says "blonde", it means a genuine blue-eyed (or green) Aryan girl.

That's all for now.

Raynall
Old 24-12-2010, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
tiberi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Raynall's "White" Christmas: A Field Report

Maybe she's an ethnic european or maybe her nationality is european? But I get what you mean, you want real anglo-saxon Caucasian right? Sorry to hear abt your bad experience! Maybe better luck next time!
Old 24-12-2010, 09:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -164 / Power: 0
2Guards 2Guards

Thanks for that feedback. Just upped you for an honest feedback. I like that. Sigh, I really missed Bro Exoticunt. Wonder what happened to him. I used to book almost every ang mo girl he brings in. Nowadays, it's also a hit or miss for me. Good & honest OKTs are damn rare.
Old 25-12-2010, 11:10 AM
Samster

Thank you bro 2Guards for upping me.

Yeah, when I can, I always try to write honest reviews. The first Euro I had in Singapore was a GL streetwalker and their rate was 100 bucks for 30 minutes with one shot. Unfortunately, due to the intense raids, service has become very rushed and I haven't seen them around lately.

Sometimes the OKT (the one at GL) has more mixed stock than pure Anglo-Saxons but occasionally, you can find gems. Like this Spanish girl I bonked twice. She used to be a 100 bucks streetwalker, but after that, she went on to become a 300 bucks per bonk FL at Orchard Towers. The good thing about sampling his wares is that since his girls are on public display, you can choose. There's no pressure since it is not like you have to make appointments to view at hotels etc.
Old 26-12-2010, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2004 / Power: 18
Just_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing your experience bro... Its nice to have bros like you stepping out to share negative FRs so that other bros will not be cheated..

Uppz you for your honesty..
Old 26-12-2010, 04:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -164 / Power: 0
2Guards 2Guards

I always believe in sharing honest feedback. In the end, it is even good for the OKT because he can use the information to supply the girls we want. Result : more business for him.

Unfortunately, some people just don't see it that way, so I got zapped 4 points.

Don't let such acts bother you. We bros need to support each other in cyberspace. Cheers !
Old 26-12-2010, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 20
Advent is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAdvent is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Honest FR. Upped you sir.
Old 27-12-2010, 11:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
metrosing is Cool - loads of Potential

I wanna share my experience here too since bro raydell had started this wonderful FR thread.
Had got a rather bad experience with Ae-young's gems on christmas eve. Everything goes well for a 30mins ride till I heard the doorbell while cleaning up. Was shocked to know that there's another customer waiting at the door. Took a peep n saw him standing there. Had to quickly rush to take a shower. Once out, took another peep n he's still standing against the wall. Had an bad feeling that I've to face him cuz its the only way out. (Feels like jumping through the window!) Well, my mind was clear n I took my deepest breath n opened that fu...g door. Facing that bro was bloody awkward but had no other choice. Msg Mr. Ae immediately n told him this is a terrible arrangement cuz no bros wanna meet another in such situation. He apologised n claimed that his gem had msg him 'DONE'. (please give sufficient time though its her sms tat initiate ur next move). I replied to remind him to be cautious with his arrangement in future.
To Mr. Ae.. Though the beiginng was gd, but ending was unbearable. Should I be inform earlier of such ending, I'll rather not enjoy the beginning. Hope u'll get ur timing right in ur future arrangements.
Thanks to all bros who will support my FR in advance. Bonks out..
Old 28-12-2010, 06:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4713 / Power: 24
tookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for informing

cheers

To Up :
Old 28-12-2010, 01:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
4Rachel is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro Raynall, Totally Agree man!

I mean seriously i do agree that $150 is not alot of money to bonk a blonde but i would rather spend $180 for a good pretty korean in a nice hotel. Feel better also.

Just dont understand why FR is needed when one can get zap for posting a honest FR.

I mean isit we MUST only post good FR even service suck, seriously the points system is not that important as at the end of the day, is just the bonk that matters.

Nowadays is better, just sms can get girls, i mean tons of girls...so dont really bother with FR now... Might be fake...Might be real...but better to try myself whaha

Happy Holiday bro..

4Rachel
Samster (M) Join Date: Dec 2009
My Reputation:Points: -2 / Power: 0

Re: New CFM Euro first time to Singapore, $150 45min 1 shot

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wah... Ae-young, I wrote my honest fr than I kana zap,
Might as well I write a very good fr even the service sucks!

Well, I didn't regret writing the fr even u ask mr not to write in exchange for 10rep points... Some lame shit man..
Old 28-12-2010, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2004 / Power: 18
Just_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond repute

Wow i got zapped 50 pts by bros who claimed to left a Uppz me message...
Old 30-12-2010, 12:53 PM
Samster

Hi fellows, I have not been visiting this forum lately so I was unaware of the zapping that took place.

Thank you for supporting me (and my honest FR).

For those of you who got zapped, I will replenish your rep points. Just give me time. I just gave out some rep, so I have to rest for 24 hours first.

Times are bad right now. I am just a blue collar worker myself and extra money for bonking is hard to come by, and that is why I got extra pissed by the duplicity.

You know, I figure, I worked really hard for that money so I deserved to play hard as well. I am sure many bros here do not have extra 150 dollars lying around to be tossed away on bad service. I am also sure many local bros here would love to enjoy the rare opportunity to bonk a genuine white girl.

And that is why I wrote the FR. As a public service. To help ensure that bros here have a good time and prevent disappointments.

Raynall
Old 30-12-2010, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4713 / Power: 24
tookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond repute

appreciate your honest fr

cheers

To Up :
Old 09-01-2011, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 20
Advent is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAdvent is a Helpful and Caring Samster

lol, post honest comments and give ppl rep power also tio minus points...

well done!!
Old 10-01-2011, 10:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
metrosing is Cool - loads of Potential

minus than minus lor. bo bien lah.. anyway, we are here to share all frs be it good or bad ones with all bros hanging out here. peace out all.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1