The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2015, 12:28 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Thai Style

Khon Thai chuay Khon Thai.
Thais will always side with Thais lah.

Not just restricted to Thailand only but does not bother me at all as jaded already.
Lazy to debate or quarrel over small nonsense stuff as only waste more of my time.
Just vote with my feet.

I spend money where I feel I'm welcomed.
The world is my home.

Talking about home.
WTF HDB 5-Room flat at Pinnacle@Duxton sold for S$1.028 million!
Old 25-01-2015, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Thai Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Talking about home.
WTF HDB 5-Room flat at Pinnacle@Duxton sold for S$1.028 million!
Pinnacle Leh.. the world tallest public housing... haha.. the cost of a new flat in pinnacle is already at least 600k so resale price at 1.028 mil is nothing... dun b surprize the highest floor might get abt 1.5 mil soon..
PS: I was part of this project too.... Everyday go up sky roof bio charbos....
Old 25-01-2015, 12:51 AM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Pinnacle@Duxton

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
PS: I was part of this project too.... Everyday go up sky roof bio charbos....
Hahaha kanasai!
Old 25-01-2015, 04:39 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 0
Mayan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMayan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Airports

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Bus, rental car, motor sai...
No helicopter?
Old 25-01-2015, 05:10 AM
Samster (B)

Arrow Public Transportation

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
never try moto sai before, maybe need to do so soon.
Kanasai you too good life liao lah!

Bet you never take Bangkok public buses before also.
Old 25-01-2015, 05:41 AM
Samster (B)

Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Bro Happyman007 please feel free to share and TCSS about your Chiang Mai expertise here.
Don't care about that Humkachan (HKC) talking rubbish any more.

To SEAJ listen up.
Doesn't mean I'm scared of you by not replying to your insults for the past one year in various threads!
I enjoy talking to my friends here than wasting bandwith for exchanging blows with you.
I keep quiet you think i good to makan?

Bro hurricane88 please understand that this post is important for me as I think every man has his limiit so please do not delete.
This is a one off post as I'll not reply to any of his rubbish post as not worth my time.

I still want to post info and TCSS with my good forum friends here.

Thank you.

Last edited by TonyCheong; 25-01-2015 at 06:05 AM.
Old 25-01-2015, 07:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Public Transportation

Quote:
Kanasai you too good life liao lah!

Bet you never take Bangkok public buses before also.
You dam wrong about your uncle. In 1985 to 1990ties, I only use BKK public buses, walked the railway tracks (totally poverty housing) Bet you never walk that sector before.......anyway you cannot experience this any more.

In JKT, I used public bus to travel around too, until an accident happened......

Young nephew, you only hear the spoiled travels of mine....... now old liao, less adventurous, but still love the parachute. ......
Old 25-01-2015, 08:05 AM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Quote:
Bro Happyman007 please feel free to share and TCSS about your Chiang Mai expertise here.

To SEAJ listen up.
Doesn't mean I'm scared of you by not replying to your insults for the past one year in various threads!
I enjoy talking to my friends here than wasting bandwith for exchanging blows with you.

Bro hurricane88 please understand that this post is important for me as I think every man has his limiit so please do not delete.
This is a one off post as I'll not reply to any of his rubbish post as not worth my time.

Thank you.
Oii.... no war, no war OK.... come here tcss n let baygon be baygon.. vent out your anger once n no more.. or else boss kpkb me...
Old 25-01-2015, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayan View Post
No helicopter?
Also got, bro Naemlo Heli service will resume after cny.. his Heli juz sent for servicing...
Old 25-01-2015, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Young nephew, you only hear the spoiled travels of mine....... now old liao, less adventurous, but still love the parachute. ......
Ah pek.. when going for bungee jump?
Old 25-01-2015, 09:37 AM
Samster

Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

To all seniors n newbies here.. although this is a TCSS thread but please, u also need to share informations n FRs with us.. where got so many TSCC for u to say leh..

Please share whenever u find or saw any new aggs, disco, MPs, gclubs. I believe everybody in forum would b interested in your informations. U can share here or another bangkok chiong thread too.

Thxs, krub Khun krup, 谢谢,terima kasih, merci beacoup, gracis, arigato, salamat, cam on.
Old 25-01-2015, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post

Taxi drivers nowadays very guai lan
Some taxi drivers are alright but majority sucks! Those taxis waiting outside the clubs especially. Damn attitude.

There's once, my friend residing at Pram 3, when asked the taxi open price 350 bht no meter. Given she slightly high, she cursed the taxi driver.

The taxi driver not happy, step out of his taxi.

I just told the taxi driver she's drunk. She just now talked nonsense. Then walk off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Yes..... Becuz one of their kind cause one of the thai taxi driver to lost his job
Lost his job because he cheated the yipun volunteer. Double his price to his usual destination. But I think the driver deserved that. Gas consider cheap in Thailand. According to the yipun he was charge 750฿. His usual price with meter is 350 bht.

If want to earn, must agar agar, this one greedy.

Some taxi drivers, open meter but also cb kia, they go longer route. When the place is familiar, I'll just tell the taxi to go by my route.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
BKK taxi is doing this, "mai pai" or no meter for donkey years.
Ya, if I'm in the city, I'll take bts/mrt unless night time, I'll lompang someone who drives. Taxi is my last resort of transportation.
Old 25-01-2015, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You dam wrong about your uncle. In 1985 to 1990ties, I only use BKK public buses, walked the railway tracks (totally poverty housing) Bet you never walk that sector before.......anyway you cannot experience this any more.

In JKT, I used public bus to travel around too, until an accident happened......

Bro I waiting for your TT at danok lol... I want try parachute there
Old 25-01-2015, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Ah pek.. when going for bungee jump?
U bungee jump or u jump from behind at some LBs' cute asses no wonder virgin arrival a kind hearted bro at Soi 6 bar tell me to stay away from LBs now think back he want to jaga yr darlings don't let me up their karcheng lol anyway i don't go for pre-ops or post-ops LBs reasons I don't like ky gel to lube their tunnels ...
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 25-01-2015, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Quote:

To SEAJ listen up.

Thank you.
Please go to my thread:
http://sbfsg.org/showthr...6#post12514986
for my reply.

Thanks
SEAJ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1