The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2008, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Green Horn is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Tall, elegant, perfect-figured Xiao Xue (with pics)

Hi Bro

May i ask for Xiao xue contact?? she certainly look attractive & sweet! Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvmiki View Post
After a few disappointed bonks lately, I was circling around GL area in seach of my ideal mate. Feeling exhausted, I stopped to have a drink. It was this very moment that I chanced upon a tall and elegantly-dressed lady walking towards my direction.

She doesn't look like the typical WL on the streets and I started wondering if she is one. When our eyes met in contact, I gave her a little smile and she smiled back! I invited her to sit down and she obliged. Woohoo!!! I knew I've struck the jackpot and she is definitely the one I'm looking for. She resembled one of my ex-colleague whom I've been eyeing for years but never managed to get my hands on. She was fair, tall, soft-spoken and had a near perfect figure.

I couldn't wait any longer and we quickly sped off to a hotel at Lavender. Once in the room, I finally had the chance to see one of the most beautiful figures that I've come across. Her fair skin was extremely smooth, absolutely no blemishes at all. Her body was superbly proportional and her boobs were just perfect for my liking. Everything was proceeding at just the right pace and totally not like engaging a WL but more like a rendevous with your lover.

After a quick shower, we settled into bed started we started to savour each other's body. We frenched and I explored every part of her. I moved south and in front of me, I met the most beautiful pussy that I've came across. It looked so fresh and smelled great. I couldn't stop painting it and she quivered with delight. She was so wet and I quickly grabbed a cd and entered her missionary. The feeling was great and she felt so tight. We continued in that position till I exploded. I've really not experienced such wonderful sex in a long long time!

We had a quick wash and continued chatting on the bed. She is just so wonderful to be with and makes you just want to be with her forever. We cuddled together and I had another round before washing up. I seldom go for seconds but she is one which I couldn't resist and went for it.

Below are some pics for you to enjoy!!!

http://i476.photobucket.com/albums/r...miki2/xx1a.jpg

http://i476.photobucket.com/albums/r...vmiki2/xx2.jpg

Name: Xiao Xue (I know it's a common name but I'm sure she's not mentioned here before)
Looks: 7 (To me, she looks like a million bucks!)
Origin: Chong Qing
Boobs: All original stock-conditioned B+ (just perfect for me)
Body: Fair, extremely smooth, no blemishes
Height: 1.65m
RTF: Need I say more?
Damage: 70/1/1 or 120/2/2 (Pls tip her generously if you can, she's really worth it)

Contacts will be given out after careful screening.

My only condition: Pls treat her well and put up an FR to endorse this gem. And one more thing, she is not the money-grabbing WL you see on the streets and she actually spend time visiting attractions and she loves shopping at Suntec/Marina area. She also prefer to operate outside GL area.
Old 16-09-2008, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
sklim169 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hey bro, can I have her contact? Thanks.
Old 17-09-2008, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 19
iluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSSS69SG View Post
Thank to TS for the contact...

She is leaving on 23 sept and have not decide whether to come back again so brothers who got her nos better act fast….

She's not coming back?

Guess I'll have to RTF her before she leaves...

A happy marriage is a matter of give and take; the husband gives and the wife takes...
Old 17-09-2008, 07:45 PM
Samster

iluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just spoken to her, guess she's really not coming back liao.

5 more days before she leaves, gonna miss that great figure of hers...

A happy marriage is a matter of give and take; the husband gives and the wife takes...
Old 17-09-2008, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
global25 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglobal25 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Xiao Xue

Compare to the last session. This session is even better, maybe 2nd round, know each other better.

Interesting session, we did some stretching and workout together.

These are the stats:
Lady – XiaoXue
Looks – 8/10 (Pleasing to me)
Age – mid 20
Nationality – PRC
Language - Chinese
Body – 7.5/10 (have a tummy, scars(tummy and back), good skin texture)
Boobs – 7.5/10 (soft and B cup (imo))
Bath – 6/10 (SOP bath)
Massage – NIL (Must be kidding, according to her?)
GFE – 9.5/10 (seductive eyes contacts, touches…)
French – 7/10 (Getting warm up)
HJ – 5/10 (Nothing to shout about)
BBBJ – 8/10 (Good suction)
BM – 6/10 (Kind of small to do BM with her asset, her effort is good)
Pussy – 8/10 (small, tight)
FJ: 7/10 (She seems tired, not much variety, good sound effect)
Attitude: 9/10 (hardworking and willing to please)
RTF – NIL(leaving soon)

She seems trouble. Going to miss her.

Thanks to TS for the contact.
Old 18-09-2008, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 17
jefxxl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjefxxl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

yo bro..can i have her num?
Old 18-09-2008, 07:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
lovesex444 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can i have her contact ? thx
Old 18-09-2008, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 20
goodfuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have tried contacting her for booking but problem is she cannot commit a fixed timing, seems like she's quite busy. I called her on Tue afternoon at about 3:30pm and she's free at that time. I tried to book for a 4:30pm slot but she cannot commit, asked me to call her again when I reach GL. Reached GL at 4:30pm, called her a few times but she did not pick up, probably serving other brothers. So in the end no choice just hunt around for another FL on the street. She called me back later but by then I already found another FL.
Old 18-09-2008, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
badboykitty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro.. pm contact? thk =)
Old 18-09-2008, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by global25 View Post
Xiao Xue

She seems trouble. Going to miss her.

Thanks to TS for the contact.

Hmmm...wonder what's troubling her?

Any bros care to enlighten us if you hear of anything from her?

Old 18-09-2008, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 18
Ah Q is one of the Best!Ah Q is one of the Best!Ah Q is one of the Best!Ah Q is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvmiki View Post
Hmmm...wonder what's troubling her?

Any bros care to enlighten us if you hear of anything from her?
I think bro meant she got good kc power so she can get him into trouble...but mebbe my england interprete wrong? ha ha!
Old 18-09-2008, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 18
ideastogo is one of the Best!ideastogo is one of the Best!ideastogo is one of the Best!ideastogo is one of the Best!

Thanks to bro iluvmiki for this great GEM! Upped you with my 2 humble pts.

Gotten Xiao Xue's (XX's) contact from TS ytd morning and fast hand fast leg arranged for a session in the late afternoon on the very same day. XX turned up at my room door in the same dress as seen in the photos posted by TS in this thread.

First impression… very lively & playful... so much so that there isn't really a need for icebreaking. After some casual chat, we both stripped to our birthday suit & proceed to the bathroom. As soon as we both got our bodies soaped, the action started. We were standing facing each other where XX used her pair of soaped perky boobs to rub against my chest. One word… “SHIOK!”. This is still not the best part…. XX later turned herself around and while back facing me, she used her butt crack to rub against my already erected rod. Her butt went up… down… up… down… It was a nice, sensuous sensation. Slowly “guided” by XX, we re-oriented ourselves & end up in front of the washing basin facing the bathroom mirror. XX gave me that slutty look thru the mirroe, while she continued to rub her body against mine... and my hands just can’t stop fondling her nice pair of boobs! MAN!! That was kinky!

After the shower, I lied down on the bed & XX started her cat bath. When XX leaned forward to lick my ear & earlobe, her pair of boobs was there right in front of my face. Wasting no time, I reached forward to suck/nibble her erected nipple and groped her breasts repeatedly.

Slowly, XX moved her way down & initiated the BBBJ. This lady can realise tease with her tongue actions. As the old saying goes… its better to give than it is to receive… but when it comes to sex, I find it best to give and receive at the same time! So, wasting no time, my hand also reached out to rub her clit and my other hand stroking her nipple. After awhile, we found ourselves already in the 69 sideway position.... both were in total comfort… lick, suck, rest… lick, suck, rest – who could possibly ask for more?

Due to my intense tongue lashing, XX loses her concentration on my rod in a few occassions, before eventually pleaded me to stop.... which I gladly obliged. Quickly, XX helped me to put on the CD and requested me to go on top. Grabbing hold of both her legs and lifting them high in the air, I started to pump her missionary. Then I switched to the scissors position, draping her upper leg around my waist & I began thrusting… at the same time, caressing and grabbing her buttocks and stimulating her anus with my fingers. I continued to probe deep into XX and after a full 10 mins of this, I eventually released my load. After what seemed like minutes, I pulled away from XX, lay back on the bed and touching XX tenderly.

Name: Xiao Xue
Look: 7.5/10 (demure with sweet smile in a playful & provocative way)
BBBJ: 7/10 (lots of tongue action. Would luv to have a longer BBBJ tho’)
Painting: Nice fresh pussy with no foul smell at all
Boobs: 9/10 (perky & firm… possibly one of the best pair of boobs)
Body: 8.5/10 (worthy of the “Miss Body Beautiful” title based on my own standard)
FJ: 7/10 (accommodating. Tried few positions: 69, missionary, scissors)
Dmg: $70/1/1 + $20 (rm)
RTF: Wud really luv to… but looks like time is running out
Old 18-09-2008, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ideastogo View Post

One word… “SHIOK!”.

Name: Xiao Xue
Look: 7.5/10 (demure with sweet smile in a playful & provocative way)
BBBJ: 7/10 (lots of tongue action. Would luv to have a longer BBBJ tho’)
Painting: Nice fresh pussy with no foul smell at all
Boobs: 9/10 (perky & firm… possibly one of the best pair of boobs)
Body: 8.5/10 (worthy of the “Miss Body Beautiful” title based on my own standard)
FJ: 7/10 (accommodating. Tried few positions: 69, missionary, scissors)
Dmg: $70/1/1 + $20 (rm)
RTF: Wud really luv to… but looks like time is running out

Great FR! I guessed you must have received the same level of 'shiokness' as me.

My 4 humble pts for u!

Old 19-09-2008, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Q View Post
I think bro meant she got good kc power so she can get him into trouble...but mebbe my england interprete wrong? ha ha!

I dun tink so leh...

Maybe she really over-worked liao..

Old 19-09-2008, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
look chat is Cool - loads of Potential

Brother TS, can PM me the contact of Xiao Xue?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1