The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2009, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 19
Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Busty PRC providing Massage with FJ BJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxboy View Post
Name: Xiao Ting
Boobs: 40C
Looks: MILF
FJ: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10
Massage: 5/10

Please note take I'm not her OKT but just helping her to write FR after bonk.
I'm just sharing this FL with the samster. PM me for her contact.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecherry View Post
...Name;si yu
Look; 4.5/10 (IMHO)
Hghts; 1.58m
Wgts; around 58kg ba
Boobs; 36b only
BJ; 6/10 too hard and not gentle but can see she tried very hard.
Massage;3/10 (just my little while)
Foreplay; no
frenching;no ( no thks too)
FJ; 7/10 ok
Attitude; 8/10 ok
Damage Price: $60
RTF; not very likely.
How come the name is different? Or bro eyecherry tried another gal?
Old 01-05-2009, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
wrxboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

They are 2 different person. I know both of them.
Most probably he post on the wrong thread.
This thread is for Xiao Ting.
Old 18-05-2009, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 20
goodmoney deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygoodmoney deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodmoney View Post
Finally tried her last week. Massage is average and you can request her to concentrate on the areas that you want. She is very service -orientated and offers massage in her bra and panties only. After the massage, she will help you to jua-gen your brother, and make it marikita before starting the BJ and FJ.
Overall, a pleasant experience.

Face: 5/10
Boobs: 7/10
BJ: 8.5/10 she really takes her time to tease and suck
FJ: 7/10 very accomodating with diffferent positions
Price: 9/10 $60 bucks with massage and 2 rounds of BJ/FJ.
Photo as follows:

Old 27-05-2009, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Finally tried her last week. Massage is average and you can request her to concentrate on the areas that you want. She is very service -orientated and offers massage in her bra and panties only. After the massage, she will help you to jua-gen your brother, and make it marikita before starting the BJ and FJ.
Overall, a pleasant experience.

Face: 5/10
Boobs: 7/10
BJ: 8.5/10 she really takes her time to tease and suck
FJ: 7/10 very accomodating with diffferent positions
Price: 9/10 $60 bucks with massage and 2 rounds of BJ/FJ.
Thanks Bro for your FR.
I just meet her yesterday, she told me that she haven't have any customer for quite some time. That's also means her is very horny now. Interested parties, please PM me. You wouldn't regret.
Old 29-05-2009, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Photo as follows:

TS,

KNN! Looks like I have been short changed! Really not my day. Called ChenLing, Tian Tian, QiQi...all slots taken up! No choice called Xiaoting.

Does Xiaoting wore glasses? When I peeped at the peek hole, I was shocked! No choice but opened the door. Infront of me was a woman, looks like mid 40s, bespectacle MILF. Boobs not even 34 and sagged! Definitetly the above pic is not her! No wonder when she entered my room, I asked her is she xiaotin. But she didnt answer!

After 20mins of BJ and some massages, paid her and I told her she can go home. She apologised cos she know I am disappointed over the whole thing...though I didnt show her from my expression!

She told me shes at Kovan but stay at Macpherson?? Come to think of it she couldnt have reached the hotel I put up that fast? TS, is her hp 91xxxx98. Whos the one whom I had booked? Plse clarify?

Thank you
Old 29-05-2009, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
CHRIS85E deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can give her ctc?
thanks in advance
冰冰 (haonan25)
rain (Preciousbabe)
Old 30-05-2009, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
TS,

KNN! Looks like I have been short changed! Really not my day. Called ChenLing, Tian Tian, QiQi...all slots taken up! No choice called Xiaoting.

Does Xiaoting wore glasses? When I peeped at the peek hole, I was shocked! No choice but opened the door. Infront of me was a woman, looks like mid 40s, bespectacle MILF. Boobs not even 34 and sagged! Definitetly the above pic is not her! No wonder when she entered my room, I asked her is she xiaotin. But she didnt answer!

After 20mins of BJ and some massages, paid her and I told her she can go home. She apologised cos she know I am disappointed over the whole thing...though I didnt show her from my expression!

She told me shes at Kovan but stay at Macpherson?? Come to think of it she couldnt have reached the hotel I put up that fast? TS, is her hp 91xxxx98. Whos the one whom I had booked? Plse clarify?
I think the wrong girl enter your room. she don't wear spec. And her boobs is definitely huge as what u see on th pic.
Old 30-05-2009, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 19
Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
...KNN! Looks like I have been short changed! Really not my day. Called ChenLing, Tian Tian, QiQi...all slots taken up! No choice called Xiaoting.

Does Xiaoting wore glasses? When I peeped at the peek hole, I was shocked! No choice but opened the door. Infront of me was a woman, looks like mid 40s, bespectacle MILF. Boobs not even 34 and sagged! Definitetly the above pic is not her! No wonder when she entered my room, I asked her is she xiaotin. But she didnt answer! ...
Chill bro, I had encountered a few too many unpleasant incident which I had learnt the lesson. Some FL request to book a room first then inform them the room number, they would said that they will reach in 5 minute but most likely does not happen. Average waiting time is 15-30 minute, worst case is never show up and just MIA! Some FL are recycled one which you had tried before, maybe because of poor business or they want more agent to help them. Thus they will use different name and maybe different number also. Therefore you would have book them unintentionally, when you open the door then you know it's too late! Unfortunate times is that the FL has the Godzilla look, you see liao your little bro fainted and could not wake up...

My conclusion is that we are the paying customer, at least we could make a request to meet at the hotel lobby first or pick them up from their place for bro who drive. Since the FL earn our money by providing services, we feel comfortable then will go with them. Even if you happen to meet a Doraemon that pop up from nowhere, you could reject her kindly. Gentlemen bro would send her back or provide some transportation fee to her, depend on situation.

Cheers
Old 30-05-2009, 02:13 PM
Samster

nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think the wrong girl enter your room. she don't wear spec. And her boobs is definitely huge as what u see on th pic.
Wrong girl? WTF? Is that all you going to tell me?

No doubt you not her OKT. But you are helping her. Furthermore you also told everyone here shes not having customers past few days?? Then wtf she aeroplane me and asked her friend to come instead? I called that hp at least 5 times. I am very sure xiaoting the one who answered my call. If shes not free, say so. I rather she aeroplane me. Why passed to her friend? I am very sure both knew each other!

It was a deliberate attempt for the sake of helping her friend. Instead of just replying the above, are you not going to investigate further? I have half the mind of zapping you!

Thank you
Old 30-05-2009, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupnoodle View Post
Chill bro, I had encountered a few too many unpleasant incident which I had learnt the lesson. Some FL request to book a room first then inform them the room number, they would said that they will reach in 5 minute but most likely does not happen. Average waiting time is 15-30 minute, worst case is never show up and just MIA! Some FL are recycled one which you had tried before,

My conclusion is that we are the paying customer, at least we could make a request to meet at the hotel lobby first or pick them up from their place for bro who drive. Since the FL earn our money by providing services, we feel comfortable then will go with them. Even if you happen to meet a Doraemon that pop up from nowhere, you could reject her kindly. Gentlemen bro would send her back or provide some transportation fee to her, depend on situation.

Cheers
Bro, I would rather she aeroplane altogether. At least I save my $60/-! As for recycled one, it wouldnt be that bad if she Can Make It type. But if she Cant Make It, then this case no different from mine.

This my first unpleasant experience. Shoud have just gave her $10-20 bucks and politely turn down her services. Next time rather stick to reliable Bros. With the present reputation points TS having, I should have thought so.

Thank you
Old 01-06-2009, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wrong girl? WTF? Is that all you going to tell me?

No doubt you not her OKT. But you are helping her. Furthermore you also told everyone here shes not having customers past few days?? Then wtf she aeroplane me and asked her friend to come instead? I called that hp at least 5 times. I am very sure xiaoting the one who answered my call. If shes not free, say so. I rather she aeroplane me. Why passed to her friend? I am very sure both knew each other!

It was a deliberate attempt for the sake of helping her friend. Instead of just replying the above, are you not going to investigate further? I have half the mind of zapping you!
I confronted her, she say she only got 1 customer on Friday. Is that u?
Old 01-06-2009, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
I confronted her, she say she only got 1 customer on Friday. Is that u?
How do I know whether she got 1 or 10 customers?

Anyway I already PM you the hotel I put up and the time I checked in.

What shocked me was how come she wore spectacles? No mentioned of this in your FR. How come her boobs shrinked to smaller than 34c? I thought size 40? And that women who turned out really really CMI! Looked like 45-50yrs old plus! Boobs sagged. Tummy very obvious! Definitely not xiaoting right? Even u admit so with those descriptions I posted in my earlier post. So it only prove one thing i.e. that woman was an imposter right?

Now my question is why xiaoting herself aeroplane me and asked someone else to replace her? Why did she say shes free when I called her @ 5.30pm but she herself didnt turn up? I would rather she aeroplane me altogether and dont sent a replacement/imposter!

Damage been done. I am not even asking for refund. Just wish to know the truth. See, I am not blaming you 100%. What I really wish to know WTF is happening? This is also for the benefit of all future bookings by samsters.

Thank you
Old 03-06-2009, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sure. No need to see. Just feel her small saggy boobs and you will know shes not xiao ting (cup 40)!

Sure. No need to see. Just feel her bespecticle face and you will know shes not xiao ting.

Now my question is are you telling me xiao ting doesnt know this imposter? Are you telling me this imposter and xiaoting shared the same hp numbers?

I already PM you her Hp number and you confirmed its correct. I also PM you my HP with mid 3 digits omitted. I also PM you the hotel and the appt time I checked in. So all relevant informations are there. Not that complicating right? So it is either xiao ting or someone else came into my room. If its not the former, then whos the latter??? Dont understand why you take so long to investigate?? Its a very simple case.

Just admit xiaoting is a dishonest FL!

Thank you
Old 03-06-2009, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: Busty PRC providing Massage with FJ BJ

The photo show is definitely not a 40C boob!
Old 03-06-2009, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
The photo show is definitely not a 40C boob!
Bros who cheong long enough should roughly know how a 40C look like. From the photo, the most is fm 34 - 36 range. But the plump imposter who shortchanged me looked close to saggy cup 32 & <!

Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1