The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2024, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 14
creature99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycreature99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Days in a Uni

good story bro. totally captivated
Old 03-05-2024, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Laolucas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well written story!!

please continue, please.
Old 03-05-2024, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3182 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

actually when this story ends, there is a part 2.

I am still thinking if I should post that after this.

But let's hope you enjoy this one first.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 04-05-2024, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10933 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pussluver View Post
actually when this story ends, there is a part 2.

I am still thinking if I should post that after this.

But let's hope you enjoy this one first.
Enjoying every post here, cheers!
Old 04-05-2024, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
momakex80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This was the start of my final year.
Old 04-05-2024, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 2
hemivi70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good story bro. totally captivated
Old 04-05-2024, 09:30 PM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Ep 31

The Leader raised his eyebrows.

Leader: you girlfriend?... why no stay together?....

Me: He tried to steal my girlfriend...

Daryl: fuck you Sam.. you've already broken off.

Leader: ah....

He came forward and looked into my eyes.

Leader: rich... who?....

He pointed at Chong.

Leader: this one?

Me: no...

Daryl: fuck you Sam....

Henchman 3 punched him again. A bit of blood could be seen coming out from his lips.

The Leader went to Daryl.

Leader: so, you rich?

Daryl: no... I'm not....

chong: I'm rich!... not him....

The leader turned to Chong

Leader: If you rich, I want 5 million thai baht.... no money, I cut your finger.... ok?

There was a change in Chong expressions. He looked terrified and shook his head.

Daryl: fuck you Chong.... useless!

The Leader asked Daryl again.

Leader: you rich?

Daryl kept quiet and the leader nodded to henchmen 3, who punched Daryl in his cheek once more.

Daryl: argh....

Leader: answer me or I will cut your fingers....

He was smarting but he replied.

Daryl: not me.... my father....

Leader: good... call father.... I want 5 million thai baht....

Daryl: he won't give this amount...

The leader snickered and pointed at Kristy.

Leader: you like her?...

Me: she's my girlfriend. not his.

Henchmen 4 punched me in the face

Me: argh...

Kristy: stop hitting him!....

The leader chuckled and went to her and took an industrial cutter out from his pocket.

Holding her collar, he began to slice down the front of her yellow tank top.

Kristy: NO! STOP IT!!

She tried to struggle but her hands were tied.

Leader: don't move. me cut you.

I shouted at him and received a punch on my cheeks again. I now had the metallic taste of blood in my mouth.

Within 5 seconds, he had cut through the front of her tank top completely and exposing her white bra.

It was a front clasp bra and he reached down and undid the bra.

Without the support of her bra, her breasts bounced freely and jiggled for a brief moment.

She looked away in shame as all the guys in the room feasted their eyes on her exposed tits. Although Chong had always sucked up to Daryl, he could also not keep his eyes off Kristy's naked breasts.

The leader grabbed her tits and began fondling one of her nipples. It became hard instantly.

He looked at Daryl.

Leader: 5 million....

Daryl: he won't give this amount.

Me: asshole, just call your dad!

Daryl: he.... he will kill me!....

Me: if you don't call, she will be in trouble!

He did not dare to look at her when he spoke to her.

Daryl: sorry Kris... he didn't allow me to come here but I insisted. That's why he cancelled my card and we have to change hotel. My mum helped me to book the current one. so I can't call my dad.

Me: then call your mum!

Daryl: she's in the US now....

The leader interrupted us.

Leader: you call father....

Daryl: no. I can't.

Leader: you no call, me suck her breasts.

Kristy: no... no.... wait...

Kristy turned to Daryl.

Kristy: Daryl, Daryl, please.... please call your dad...

Daryl: sorry.... sorry.... I can't....

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 04-05-2024, 09:32 PM
Samster

Ep 32

Me: give me the phone.... I'll call my brother...

The leader looked at me in surprise.

Leader: you rich?

Me: no... but maybe my brother has money.

Leader: ok...

Henchmen 4 dialed the number I gave him but after 3 separate tries, Gavin still did not picked up his phone.

This was not uncommon because of the nature of his job. He was probably entertaining some of his clients in his bar and most probably had not heard his phone ringing.

Me: please try again.

Leader: no... me think you waste time.

He spoke to henchmen 4 in Thai and the guy took a electical duct tape and taped my mouth shut. Henchman 2 did the same to Chong as well.

Without speaking to Daryl, the leader bent forward and started to lick Kristy's erected nipples with gusto.

Kristy: Daryl!! call your father you asshole!....

Daryl did not reply her and she tried struggling against those ropes that were binding her arms and legs but it was useless.

Red welts had started to appear on her limbs and eventually, she stopped moving.

She cringed her face in disgust and look away as the leader continued to suck one of her tits and teased the other with his finger.

I had been gagged and could only watched her being assaulted in silence.

Suddenly, his fingers went down to the waistband of her beach shorts.

Kristy: NO!

She started to struggle again and although she was still sitting on her chair, he exerted such force that he managed to pull it down her thighs.

Kristy: EEEKK!!! NOO!!!

Her legs were separately tied to each of the front legs of the chairs and he could not pull her shorts and panties fully down her legs. They were stuck on her mid-thighs, preventing him from spreading her legs.

He took the cutter and procceed to cut through her shorts and panties.

She struggled again to no avail and spat into his face.

Kristy: STOP!! YOU BASTARD!!... *SPIT*

He stopped cutting and grabbed one of her tits forcefully.

Kristy: UGH!

He held the cutter menacingly in front of her face

Leader: don't do that or you very pain. ok?

There were fear in her eyes as they focused on the cutter for a moment.

She stopped struggling and merely turned her head away from him and looked on the floor.

He grinned and returned to cutting her shorts.

His blade was sharp and he easily cut through her clothes.

Without the shorts to limit how much her thighs could open, he pushed her thighs wide apart, showing off her naked pussy to us.

It was wet and he laughed.

Leader: haha.... girlfriend wet.... you call father now?

Daryl did not look at him and Henchmen 3 punched him again.

The leader turned back to Kristy who was still looking on the floor.

He placed his thumb of her clit and began to rub it. At the same time, he began to suck her breasts again.

I shouted but the sounds I made only came out in muffled tones.

Everyone of the ruffians had built a tent in their shorts and even Chong as well. Daryl who had not dare to look at her, turned to see as well and inevitably, he too was also affected.

Kristy had shut her eyes tightly and aside from breathing slightly heavier, there was no other indication that she was getting turned on from his stimulation.

The leader began to kiss down her body, moving away from her breasts and letting his tongue trail down her flat tummy and past her bush.

He let go of her breasts and pushed her thighs apart as he began to flick the tip of his tongue against her pussy.

After a few minutes of pleasuring her, he did not get even a moan out of her even though more lubrication had flowed out from her pussy.

Eventually, he removed his face from her pussy and only left his thumb back to her clit.

The area around his chin was smeared with either her juices or his own saliva and he did not wiped them off.

Still kneeling between her thighs, he turned to Daryl again.

Leader: last chance. Call your father...

A bruise had already formed on Daryl's face and he did not dare to speak. He merely kept quiet and looked on the floor in front of him.

The leader turned back to Kristy.

Leader: he no call father. Me going fuck you.

She stared at Daryl with hatred and spoke with venom in her voice.

Kristy: Daryl, call your father, you bastard!

He did not respond.

Kristy: I curse all the bad things will happen to you and your family.

The leader turned back to her.

He resumed licking her clitoris and this time, he pushed a finger into her vagina and started to fuck her with it while another hand went back to teasing her nipples.

Unlike the incident with Hock when she was rather drunk, this time she had not drank alot and was able to control her bodily reactions.

All her most sensitive erogenous zones being stimulated at once but she had refused to make any sound to acknowledge the pleasure.

Anyone might have thought that she was incapable of getting aroused but I could see that she was gritting her teeth and clenching her hands tightly.

These were the tell-tales signs that she had been fighting to suppress her reactions.

Old 04-05-2024, 09:33 PM
Samster

Ep 33

After a few minutes, the leader stood up and said something to his henchmen.

Henchmen 1 and 4 went over to Kristy and the leader took a step back, observing her.

Henchmen 1 untied her hands and once he freed her, he moved back to his earlier position while reaching out to feel her tits briefly.

Concurrently, Henchmen 4 had untied her legs from the chair. He too grab her tits before returning to his earlier place next to me.

Kristy was no longer restrained but she did not attempt to escape and looked at the leader.

Kristy: you are planning to fuck me now right?

leader: yes.... he think I bluff...

Kristy: none of them are my boyfriend.... so even if you fucked me, this asshole will not call his father to give you the 5 million....

Leader: oh.... hmm.....

Kristy: why not I tell you what to do with him?

The leader raised his eyebrows curiously and Daryl tried to stop her.

Daryl: no.... no.... Kristy.... no.... don't say anything.....

She ignored him and stood up.

The ruffians were about to rush forward to restrain her but the leader waved them back.

Completely naked and without shame, she walked directly to the boss and leaned in close to him.

She pressed her naked breasts against his chest while he snaked his hand behind her waist as she whispered into his ear.

He whispered something back for a while and finally she nodded.

Leader: haha... ok.... good.... good....

Daryl saw the leader's reaction and panicked.

Daryl: bitch!... what did you say!?... what did you tell him!!??

Henchmen 3 punched him in the guts this time and he doubled up in pain.

The leader told Henchmen 4 something and the guy went out.

Kristy was still leaning against the leader and he kissed her on the lips.

She opened her mouth and their tongues met as she openly french him in front of everyone.

Daryl: slut...

A few minutes later, henchmen 4 returned with a huge purple dildo in his hand.

Daryl opened his eyes wide in fear.

The leader broke off the kiss and grinned at Daryl.

Leader: call you father or we fuck you ass.... this....

Daryl shook his head in fright.

Daryl: no... no... no..... you're joking..... Kristy.... no... please....

She gave him the finger and looked up at the leader.

Kristy: he's not going to call.... do it....

Daryl began screaming and the leader spoke something.

All 4 Henchmen went over to Daryl.

They untied his hands from the chair first. Once his hands were free, he tried to punch them but he was still bounded to the chair and the ruffians caught his hands easily. They tied his hands behind his back.

It was the same for his legs and he tried kicking them before he was overpowered again.

Immoblized once more, they pulled down his pants and underwear before dropping him face down on a table with his ass in the air.

Tears began to run down his cheeks.

Daryl: I'll call.... I'll call...

The leader smiled and gave some instructions.

2 of the Henchmen got Daryl seated back on his chair but without his pants.

Daryl gave the number and Henchman 3 placed the phone to Daryl's ear.

Daryl: dad... please help me!.... I'm kidnapped....

He kept quiet and we could hear his dad shouting into his phone.

Daryl: sorry dad.... sorry.....

Pause and more screaming from the phone. Eventually after a minute, the phone quiet down.

Daryl: dad... please help me.... they are going to push a dildo into my ass..... unless you give them 5million baht....

More shouting from the phone before it stopped again.

Daryl: yes... Pattaya....

He turned back to the leader.

Daryl: my dad will not pay you until he knows that I'm safe....

Leader: we deal tomorrow morning.... we call him tomorrow

Daryl spoke into the phone and became the intermediary between his father and the leader.

Daryl: My dad says no.... he wants you to deal now....

Leader: haha... now?... good... how?

Daryl: Give him your account number.... bring us to a tourist area.... once you release me he will transfer...

Leader: you will run...

Daryl: you still have them....

The Leader let go of Kristy and considered for a moment before walking to Daryl. The leader took the phone from Henchmen 3 and placed it on his ear.

Leader: ok... you trick me, I kill you son.... I call you 30 mins

The leader hung up and looked solemnly into Daryl's eyes.

Leader: I no lying...

Old 04-05-2024, 09:36 PM
Samster

Ep 34

With the money on the table, the leader had lost interest in Kristy. He told Henchmen 3 to give Kristy's his shirt.

The guy threw it to her and she quickly wore it. It managed to cover down to her bottom and she looked relieved.

Henchmen 3 then proceeded to tie her hands behind her.

For the rest of us, the black hoods were thrown over our head again. This time, the hood wasn't tied around properly and I could look out through the opening under my chin.

I could feel someone untying my wrists and retied them behind my back. They untied my legs but did not retie them again.

The leader barked some orders and one of the henchmen prodded grabbed my arm and pushed me forward.

I walked blindly forward, only with the hand guiding me but since I could see the floor, I did not stumble.

I heard the door opened and was led outside. I could see the ground under my feet and feel the breeze on my arms as I was ushered forward.

It was about 20 steps before I heard the door to a vehicle being opened. I could see the light grey paint on the fender from the opening under my hood and guessed it was the same van that we were bundled into earlier.

I was pushed forward and someone told me to lift my leg up.

Once I was in the van, I was ushered into a seat and someone untie my arms and then retie them on the seat handle.

I heard another person being bundled into the seat behind of me.

The door slammed closed and someone opened the door in front and started the engine.

Somewhere outside, I heard another engine being brought to life concurrently.

The gears were engaged and van I was in started to move.

Kristy: stop touching me!

She was speaking from behind me.

The henchman in front spoke and someone behind replied to him. The guy in front spoke again and the one behind replied. No other voices were heard and they were obviously not the leader.

Earlier, I had been wondering where were the rest of the gang and thought that maybe they did not follow us. From the current situation, that seemed to be the case and I gathered that there were only 2 of them in the van.

It was a small van and earlier when I boarded, I could see that I was pushed into the middle seat. Probably they didn't wanted me to be too close to the driver since the type of van I was in, I knew that there were no barrier between us even though my hands were tied

Kristy: NO!....

I heard the tearing sound of the duct tape

Kristy: DON'T DO THAT!!... I WILL TELL YOUR BOSS!...

After that, there was silence.

*slurp* *Slurp*

A few seconds later, I heard the mistakable sound of licking. I did not need to be Einstein and I knew what was happening.

Regardless, there was something wrong but I could not place my mind on it as my mind was distracted by how she was reacting to being licked by a second guy within such a short time.

I felt my cock rising in my underwear and suddenly, I needed to see her reactions for myself.

My hands were tied to the seat in front but my body was free. I lowered my head until it was between my arms but I could not lower my head further down.

Bringing my arms together and pressing them into my ears, I began to wriggle my head and shoulders as I started to lift the hood upwards.

*squish* *squish*

It was the sound of her wet pussy being explored. I could not know if it was by his fingers or his dick but I could hear Kristy breathing heavily.

I had difficulty removing the hood and after 5 mins, I was only able to get it less than half way up my face but I could see a lot more now.

I turned my head and looked behind me. Through the gap that I had created, I could see Henchmen 4 was the guy who was assaulting her.

Her hands were not tied to the seats and was still tied behind her back. Her hood had been removed and the front of her body was lying on the elongated backseat but she was facing the back rest and I could not see her face.

Her butt in the air and his fingers was probing her well lubricated pussy.

He noticed me and realized that I had somewhat lifted my hood. His eyes went to my wrists and when he saw that they were tied, he grinned and turned back to Kristy, ignoring me.

I regretted taking my hood off and suddenly, my cock began to deflate.

The scene did not aroused me at all and I felt sick because I could not do anything to help her as she was violated.

I was about to turn back to the front and let my hood fall back into place when I realized something.

She was not gagged. So why did she stopped shouting at him.

I looked around and saw the parang that was left on the seat of the chair that was across the aisle from me.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw him taking his cock out from within his pants.

I could not help but turn to look because from my peripheral vision, it was huge.

His dick looked like it was about 7 inches in length and the bulbous head alone was large, almost like a golf ball.

He took his finger out from her pussy and proceeded to push it into her vagina.

Her pussy was completely wet but his golf ball looking helmet was so big that it spread her vagina to its maximum. Slowly, it penetrated her and began to disappear into her pussy.

Kristy: ah.....

She had been trying to control her moans all evening but now, she could not stop herself anymore as the monstrous dick began to invade her inner sanctrum.

He managed to insert his cock into her and began to fuck her slowly.

Kristy: ah.....

She was still trying to control herself and only let off sporadic soft moans.

But it was obvious that her body was reacting to the pleasure now and it seemed to me that she had raised her butt higher and was pushing back against him. My cock began to rise once again from its slumber.

Henchmen 4 fucked her for a few minutes before he took something out from his pocket.

It was the purple dildo.

Without telling her, he spat on it and position it at the entrance of her anus.

Kristy: wait.... no.... wait.....

He ignored her pleads and began to insert the dildo into her ass.

Kristy: wait..... aah.... sh...ah..... wait..... shh.. ah..... ssh..ah.....

Slowly, he managed to get it all into her.

He left it inside her anus while proceeding to fuck her pussy again. She was now being fucked in both holes.

Kristy: sh...ah.....shh.. ah..... ssh..ah.....sh.. ernrnnnn..... sh...eeerrrnnnnn.......

Kristy: sh...eeerrrnnnnn.......sh.. ernrnnnn..... OH..... OH.... OH.... MY GAWWDDDD..... EERRRNNNN....... EERNNN!!!!

It took only 3 minutes when her body convulsed.

Kristy: EERRRNNNN!!!....... EERNNN!!!!

From her screams and the way her body was trembling, I could see that it was not something that I had gotten her to experience before.

The driver laughed and said something but Henchmen 4 ignored him and her harder.

He fucked her hard for the next few minutes when he suddenly stopped and shivered.

A few seconds later, he withdrew his cock and a white gooey mess flowed out from her pussy.

He pulled the dildo out from her anus and her body went flat on the backseat.

She was panting loudly when the driver said something and Henchmen 4 looked in front.

I turned my head forward and saw that we were in the city.

Henchmen 4 put his cock back into his pants and got Kristy into a sitting position.

Old 04-05-2024, 09:37 PM
Samster

Ep 35

The front van had came to a stop and we stopped behind it.

I recognized the place as just outside the street where I came to visit yesterday.

The leader came out from the other van.

He had the phone against his ear.

I assumed he was speaking to Daryl's father.

A minute later, the leader gestured to the van and Henchmen 2 let Chong out of the van.

Chong's hood and his hands were no longer restrained.

The leader passed the phone to Chong.

Kristy: hah...hah....

Her throaty chuckle caught me by surprised.

Kristy: so I still couldn't prevent myself from getting ravage....

I was gagged and could not speak.

Kristy: and I can't believe that my body actually enjoy it.... hah hah

I turned around and I saw that tears had started to flow down her eyes.

Kristy: you had something on with Priscilla and now I let this guy fuck me.... so we are even now...

I shook my head.

Kristy: now you know that I'm a slut, there no point for us to get back together...

I shook my head even harder.

Suddenly she looked past me and her eyes widened.

Kristy: what the....

As I was still turning back to the front, I heard the door of our van being pulled opened.

There were sounds of footsteps into the cabin and from the corner of my eyes, I saw henchman 4 reaching for the parang on the seat that was opposite me.

Instinctively, I kicked out at him and connected with his butt.

The sudden momentum caused him to fall head first onto the floor.

In a fraction of a second later, 2 policemen jumped onto him.

They grapple for a few seconds and another policemen came in. They overpowered him easily.

I saw a cop pointing a revolver at the driver through the open window. The ruffian gave up without a fight and stepped out of the van.

As I looked through the windscreen, there were also many cops swarming around the van in front.

When henchmen 4 was led out, a female police officer came into the van.

Policewoman: you are safe now.

She proceeded to untie our hands.

Kristy asked for some tissues to clean herself and those semens were taken back as evidence. She was brought to a hospital while Daryl, Chong and I were brought back to the station.

Once we were at the station, we were sent in for questioning individually

11pm

When I came out, Albert and Leng were waiting.

Mandy and Prisicilla were with them and both girls immediately showered their attention to me.

Albert told me what happened.

Leng was observing Daryl at the restaurant when he spotted a group of guys arriving and taking peeps at Daryl's group. He suspected something was up and went to confront those guys but they attacked him.

Leng got away from the attackers and returned to the restaurant when they left.

He spoke to some locals and gotten the number plates of the van. He reported back to Albert and they called the police.

Of course, the vans could not be tracked but they waited at the station for news.

Later in the evening, the police informed Albert that they had news about us.

Apparently after Daryl called his dad, his dad called up one of his important local friends who informed the chief of police. Daryl's dad told the police that the kidnappers would be heading for a touristy spot and the police set up an ambush around all the possible spots.

With the number plates that Albert had given, once the vans came into the vicinity, the police took actions.

Albert: so are you hurt?

Me: I'm fine.... where's Kristy?....

Priscilla: she came back and is now in the questioning room....

I wanted to wait for her and they agreed. In the meantime, I told them what happened.

11.15 pm

Daryl and Chong came out.

Daryl: where's the bitch? how dare she try to instigate them!

Me: mind your language coward....

Daryl: want to have a go outside?...

I had always been a peace loving person but I had been tolerating him for the whole night.

I stood up.

Me: sure...

Leng also stood up.

Chong: Daryl, let's go.... come...

Chong pulled an unwilling Daryl out of the lobby.

Priscilla: Mandy, are you still going to stay with them?

Mandy frowned.

Priscilla: I don't think Kristy will want to stay with them.... can we go and collect her stuff from their place?

Albert: yes... please do.... Leng, can you go with the girls?... we'll meet you back at our hotel...

The big guy nodded and they left.

Old 04-05-2024, 09:39 PM
Samster

Ep 36

11.45pm

Kristy finally exited from her interrogation. The police had given her something else to wear.

She looked tired and drained but frowned when she saw me.

She ignored me and tried to give me a wide berth. I was about to go to her when Albert held my arm and went forward.

Albert: Kristy, I'm a friend of Sam.... I've asked Mandy to go and collect your belongings from daryl's place. She will bring it back to our hotel.

She looked at him but did not speak

Albert: come with us....

She looked at me and considered for a moment before nodding at Albert.

We took a cab back to our hotel.

We waited at the lobby but did not speak to each other.

I remembered what she told me before the police stormed our van and could sense that she was badly affected by what had happened.

Albert sensed it as well and he used something else to distract her thoughts.

Albert: hey Kristy.... I've something to tell you....

She looked at him but did not speak

Albert: Mandy is interested in Sam....

She scrowled

Me: bruh! ... what the hell?

Albert: it's better to let her know now....

Me: no... you should let Mandy tell her on her own....

Kristy: you two are not joking...

I was about to reply when Mandy, Priscilla and Leng arrived with their luggages.

Kristy immediately recognized Priscilla and looked at her angrily.

Kristy: wait. you are the girl that seduced him with your tits!.... why are you here?!

Priscilla immediately explained the reason and also why she was naked in the room with me that day

After hearing the explanation, Kristy turned to me.

Kristy: then why didn't you explain?!

Me: I tried. you didn't give me a chance.....

Kristy: can't you do more then?!

Mandy: hey babe, you have broken off with Sam.... so cut him some slack....

Me: hey Mandy, ssshhh..... not now...

Kristy: and you.... what's is it that Albert says that you are interested in Sam?

Mandy: ah.... you know... good.... well, since you've broken off with Sam, I've told him that I'm interested in him....

Kristy: eh what?!... I'm your friend right?!

Mandy: yes and don't forget that you have broken off with him....

They started to bicker but Albert stopped them.

Albert: girls.... girls..... stop.... stop..... it's getting late.... Priscilla, Leng will bring you back to your hotel.... and you 3, come with me....

Albert brought the 2 girls and I to my room.

Me: hey.... Albert, I thought you got a room for them?

Albert: no empty rooms.... they'll sleep with you first...

He left them with me.

Kristy: I'll bathe first....

She took her entire luggage into the toilet and closed the door.

The bed was a King size one but I was quite sure that it would be difficult to fit us in there.

Kristy came out after 30mins and Mandy went in.

Another 20 mins later, it was my turn.

As I bathed, I could hear them squabbling outside and it was causing me a headache.

After 15mins, I went out.

They had changed into their pyjamas and were lying down on separate sides of the bed.

Me: hey, this is my room.... so you should make some space for me....

Kristy: no.... you should sleep on the floor and leave the bed to us....

Mandy: why should he sleep on the floor? Why not you?

They began bickering again and it took me some effort to stop them as Kristy was downright stubborn.

Eventually all 3 of us slept on one bed, with me in the middle.

4th Nov
Saturday

We were woken up by the knock on my door.

Albert and Priscilla were waiting outside and when I opened it, Priscilla rushed in and dropped her luggage in my room as well.

Me: what is this?!!!

Priscilla: i've checked out of my room and I'm going to stay here.... ask those 2 to get their own rooms....

Kristy: Why are you coming to squeeze with us?!

Priscilla: hehe.... I like Sam too....

Mandy: what?!

The 3 girls now started to bicker non-stop even when we went out for breakfast.

Mandy and Kristy were normally fine together but somehow after Kristy found out that Mandy had taken an interest in me, they argued non-stop. Add Priscilla into the pot and I was having a headache.

After breakfast, I had enough. I left the 3 girls in my room and hid in Albert's room.

Albert: oei.... go back to your room....

Me: no.... I can't stand them..... kill me please....

Albert: tsk.... you have to solve the problem.... which of them do you like?

Me: Not now.... all 3 are damn tiresome....

Albert: you have to choose one....

Me: I can't decide....

He smiled.

Albert: haha... I can help you to solve this....

Me: really?

Albert: yes.....

Later that afternoon, he brought me into my room. The 3 girls stared at me in silence.

Mandy was sitting on the bed, Kristy was sitting on the study chair and Priscilla was sitting on the sofa. All of them were pouting and were angry with each other.

Albert: girls, Sam knows that you 3 are interested in him...... but he wants to find out who is the most suitable for him and has a test for the 3 of you.....

Priscilla: what is it?

Albert: come... gather around....

They went over to him and he showed them a clip of the walking street.

Albert: he wants you girls to dress like a whore and go there. if a guy ask you for service, you pass the test and Sam will consider you to be his girlfriend..... will you do it?

Mandy replied without hesitation.

Mandy: ok.... I'll do it....

Priscilla looked at me.

Priscilla: Sam, I want to hear it from you... is this what you want me to do?

Kristy frowned.

Kristy: no.... I'm not doing it....

I looked at the 3 girls again and immediately, I knew who I wanted to be with.

6th Nov
Monday

I heard Daryl did not go for his classes.

Kristy moved out of her shared room with Mandy.

A few weeks later, I heard that Daryl left the University and went overseas.

A few months later, the police called us and told us that all the kidnappers were caught. They were charged in court and jailed.

Justice was served.

------------------- The end ----------------------------------------------

Old 04-05-2024, 09:39 PM
Samster

thanks for your support and that's why I decided not to delay any longer. So I posted all the way right until the end of the story.

Let me know if you want part 2

Old 04-05-2024, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Laolucas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pussluver View Post
thanks for your support and that's why I decided not to delay any longer. So I posted all the way right until the end of the story.

Let me know if you want part 2

omg bro, you left a cliffhanger....

Who did he choose?

Part 2, please.....
Old 04-05-2024, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Me16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I want part 2 bro. My guess is with Kristy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1