The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
kopishopuncle, loony

Old 09-12-2021, 07:55 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
hi747 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
whats the damage???malaysian or pRC?
heard there is a Singaporean ML.
Old 09-12-2021, 10:40 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 477 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ml that provide ar services

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilengkiat View Post
Isn’t it orchid hotel 2nd floor
Only one provide bbbj and ar there her name is star. Another old lady called irene Malaysian also does it for only 100 in all plus entrance feees. One thing I worried is I also saw many Indian and bangla old and balding going in to enjoy also.
Damn piss off with the bitch who take my booking. absolutely dun honor bookings. booked the timing went there tell me ml not free need to wait another 1 hr. another guy then came in also she said the same thing. said no rooms all full. then for what tak in booking. waste my time andparking fee and petrol to go down all the way there and put me aeroplane . became all the guys queuing up outside the unit more than the dentist shop. damn fucking stupid arrangement
hope antivice raid this place for wasting all the bros time.

Last edited by milffella; 09-12-2021 at 03:41 PM.
Old 09-12-2021, 07:29 PM
Samster (B)

milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thommmm View Post
i know a ML that does solid AR with darting and bbbj with dick facing the same direction as ur asshole.
i frequent weekly up till today

1 hour with bathroom attached

damage $50 + $100 including FJ.

only pm if you have something to exchange contact.
ARE U OKT TRYING TO PROMOTE THIS LA LUNA SPA #02-06 ORCHID HOTEL
FULL OF GILF AND POOR TIME MANAGEMENT. TODAY THE WHOLE CORRIDOR WAITING TO GO IN TO THE SPA BLOCKING THE TOOF DOCTOR CLINIC ENTRANCE LIKE PETAIN ROAD LIKE THIS. BROS BEWARE DUN WASTE YOUR TIME AND EFFORT TO BOOK A SLOT AT THE END GO DOWN AND CANT GET THE GIRL U BOOK WHEN THE OLD MALAYSIAN BITCH IRENE PUSHES YOU OTHER GIRLS INSTEAD TO TRY.AND THE GUYS QUEUEING OUTside THE SPA DOOR LIKE PETAIN ROAD , SOMEMORE GOT THE CHEEK TO ASK ME JOIN THE QUEUE LOL. ALL THE DENTIST CLINIC PATIENTS LOOKING AT THE GUYS OUTSIDE. RIDICULOUS!
THIS SPA SO DESPERATE ALSO. KELENG KIA ALSO SERVE LOL EVEN GEYLANG ALSO REJECT KE LENG KIA

Last edited by milffella; 09-12-2021 at 08:16 PM.
Old 09-12-2021, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 21
tatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wa lao, kiki face look so weird like man with funny make up,totally CMI!!!
Old 09-12-2021, 11:41 PM
Samster (B)

made booking to try star as exchange with another bro. at the end went down spend money on petrol and parking . how difficult to find parking along tras street then kenna fly aeroplane ask to choose other girl as the one i booked star was not available and made to queue with the other guys in line like a fuck shop . outside the spa in full view of the other shops. obviously kenna conned and landmine . make u choose other girl even though u made appointment. i gonna flame this place gao gao make sure the AV notice my thread. aand to warn others bout their underhand tactics to make u come down and then get landmine. Orchid Hotel level 2 lasup spa unit #02 - 06 queue like petain road chicken house. damn low class and sia suay
Old 09-12-2021, 11:48 PM
Samster (B)

[IMG][/IMG]

orchid hotel level 2 landmine place. u waste my time i will waste yours too. knn hum kar chan!!!!!!!
Old 10-12-2021, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by palvin View Post
L* L*** S** beside the dental?
Still have meh?
Last time i went there for Hazel. Very good AR!
Agree bro hazel is the best now no more liao
Old 10-12-2021, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi747 View Post
Heard the is a Singaporean ML
PRC turn Sinkie.
Now she no more in this line liao. Wechat also blocked liao... haiz
hamsapkwai
AhMin
Javabeans
CLouboutin
meatvegelove
linqingxia
Zakarum
lt0l0tl
Old 10-12-2021, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dddnoob View Post
Agree bro hazel is the best now no more liao
Yes bro! You know what happened to her? She just left like that...
hamsapkwai
AhMin
Javabeans
CLouboutin
meatvegelove
linqingxia
Zakarum
lt0l0tl
Old 11-12-2021, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 20
Gilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by palvin View Post
Yes bro! You know what happened to her? She just left like that...
U mean star ? Anna or Joey?
Old 11-12-2021, 02:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Bananapancake is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by 180sx View Post
I know of one located at Upper Paya Lebar. DM if interested.
Kindly PM. Thank you bro!
Old 11-12-2021, 08:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
hi747 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilengkiat View Post
U mean star ? Anna or Joey?
Any fr on Joey. Heard she is Good
Old 11-12-2021, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Hazel aka Assrim Avenger so unforgettable meh? Lol She’s adamant she ain’t gonna work in this line ever again. Seems to me like she has this huge load off her mind ever since she left. Certainly more bubbly & chatty than b4

Anyways, got other ass-eating chiobu MLs in the market now dey. Assrim Avenger is already a distant memory liao, for me at least.
Old 11-12-2021, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
Hazel aka Assrim Avenger so unforgettable meh? Lol She’s adamant she ain’t gonna work in this line ever again. Seems to me like she has this huge load off her mind ever since she left. Certainly more bubbly & chatty than b4

Anyways, got other ass-eating chiobu MLs in the market now dey. Assrim Avenger is already a distant memory liao, for me at least.
Thanks for the info. Now seems difficult to find …
Old 16-12-2021, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 14
danny280 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydanny280 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
hi bro..care to share contact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 180sx View Post
I know of one located at Upper Paya Lebar. DM if interested.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1