The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-06-2012, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
LLSC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLLSC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Try without the +63 and replace with 0.

If you are contacting bro Tupac, he lost his number and cellphone.

You can try contacting bro bannor or pm bro Tupac here.

I pm u bannor Phils number if u need.
Old 19-06-2012, 01:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Ovation shocks Miriam Santiago out of her skin

Philippine Daily Inquirer

She wasn’t part of the show but her entrance brought the audience to its feet.

Senator Miriam Defensor-Santiago may have been vilified by some quarters for her vote to acquit former Chief Justice Renato Corona two weeks ago but she got a standing ovation from an audience of about 1,300 who watched the “World Stars of Ballet” at the Aliw Theater in Pasay City last week.

Santiago, an avid fan of Liza Macuja-Elizalde, walked into the full-packed theater featuring the prima ballerina on June 9, a few minutes after the show started at 7:30 p.m. Upon seeing her, the audience stood and mobbed her for cell phone photos until the security personnel intervened and asked everyone to return to their seats.

Santiago said she was “shocked right out of my skin” at the warm reception, thinking her popularity as a public official had dwindled because she did not find Corona guilty of betrayal of public trust and culpable violation of the Constitution at the end of the impeachment trial on May 29.

She, along with Senators Joker Arroyo and Ferdinand “Bongbong” Marcos, were the only dissenters as against 20 colleagues who voted for Corona’s conviction and removal from office.

“I am usually applauded when I am guest speaker or when I am featured in a campaign rally. But this is the first time that I have been given an ovation when I was simply a member of the audience. It was a thrill,” Santiago said.

A day before the ballet, the senator was mobbed by hundreds of people at a bazaar in Greenhills, San Juan, while at its fresh food section. She moved to the other side of the marketplace but she was again mobbed, delaying her shopping spree.

Santiago said that while she was used to public applause and photo sessions, she did not expect her popularity to reach this magnitude.

Her continued high public acceptance, she said, is one of the best gifts ever. The senator celebrates her 67th birthday today (Friday).

- Cynthia D. Balana
Old 20-06-2012, 03:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Pony Tails

I went to Pony Tails on the strength of some of the reports here and was not impressed w the lineup on the stage. Howvr, it was during HH, like late afternoon. Does it get appreciably better at nite?

Like all the bars in this group, about 3 of the door girls will go up and down Fields looking like winnrs in a beauty pageant and hand out flyers. Once I saw some from Pony Tails and one was really hot!
Old 24-06-2012, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 16
rs07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi everybody...i just came back from angeles city and loved this place. I've got say, my favourite club is club asia which has a lot of pretty and cute ladies there but at the price of 3000 peso. THe best entertainment club will be crystal palace with the pole dancing performing and etc. My favourite place to stay will be Devera hotel wiha friendly staffs and receptionist.

check 360 views in devera in deluxe room

http://360.io/GHVzNP
Old 24-06-2012, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 20
phantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterphantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Pony Tails

I went to Pony Tails on the strength of some of the reports here and was not impressed w the lineup on the stage. Howvr, it was during HH, like late afternoon. Does it get appreciably better at nite?

!

Depends, as the open hours are longer here, they have more than 1 shift of gals coming and going so does depend on your luck and when they arrive or in most cases, most hotties maybe BF already before you arrive.
Old 24-06-2012, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rs07 View Post
Hi everybody...i just came back from angeles city and loved this place. I've got say, my favourite club is club asia which has a lot of pretty and cute ladies there but at the price of 3000 peso. THe best entertainment club will be crystal palace with the pole dancing performing and etc. My favourite place to stay will be Devera hotel wiha friendly staffs and receptionist.

hi bro, managed to make it more than just FRIENDS with the recep? saw a recep named joyce there?
Old 24-06-2012, 05:23 PM
Samster

Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomtiger2 View Post
Depends, as the open hours are longer here, they have more than 1 shift of gals coming and going so does depend on your luck and when they arrive or in most cases, most hotties maybe BF already before you arrive.
hmmm any comments on whether which shift will have the least chance of a runner??
Old 24-06-2012, 06:49 PM
Samster

Hi Gem08.. Joyce is a front desk supervisor...the friendliest amongst all. I had a wonderful stayed at devera hotel. Good location except the wifi not that great. They told me due to the bad weather. I might be there again on mid july.
Old 24-06-2012, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 14
limborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Bro RS07, from the 360 view of the room, it seems quite small? Kinda like the transit rooms of our hotel 81? i see the edge of the bed and wall seem really close. Or does it look small bcos of the 360 view thing?
Old 24-06-2012, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 14
limborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
hmmm any comments on whether which shift will have the least chance of a runner??
its really hard to advice that part. However, maybe the 6pm shift you might wanna get mamasan Josephine and ask her to recommend her gerls to you. then u decide from there. PM me if u need extra details from me so probably can tell you what to tell her when u meet her.
Old 24-06-2012, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by limborock View Post
its really hard to advice that part. However, maybe the 6pm shift you might wanna get mamasan Josephine and ask her to recommend her gerls to you. then u decide from there. PM me if u need extra details from me so probably can tell you what to tell her when u meet her.
that will be so wonderful bro!!! thanks..
Old 24-06-2012, 11:37 PM
Samster

hi bro.. yes it is. The room quite small but to me is ok coz most of time, either im on the bed or outside... hehe. Its new hotel so everything is new and the lcd tv is quite huge. they have a safety box, refeigerator and air con is cool and quite. Location is awesome.. very near to Sm mall. I love the bed, its comfy. The difference between standard and deluxe is that standard is queen bed while deluxe is king bed.. im not trying to promote devera but overall i had a good stayed there. I met a guy from singapore too who stayed in the same hotel. I think he had some issued while staying there. We met him at the airport on returning home to singapore. He told me that he got a freeelancer from disco and then he didnt realised that the girl stole his phone. The devera staffs checked on her personally when she tried to goes off and found the phone. In devera, the recept will call u everytime the girl going off for clearance. Just for your info.
Old 25-06-2012, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of

was horny just now...but got rejected by gal...
cos she says dunwan to do rubberless wif me again...
hiaz...
anyway...old wolf is bored now...
realised me haven't posted day 3 of me philippines FR...
just to summarise...
day 1 FR here --> day 1
day 2 FR here --> day 2

day 3 FR will be broken into 2 parts...
cos too long...exceed the 10,000 words limit...

day 3 FR - part 1 here --> day 3 - part 1
day 3 FR - part 2 here --> day 3 - part 2

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 26-06-2012, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote View Post
was horny just now...but got rejected by gal...
cos she says dunwan to do rubberless wif me again...
hiaz...
anyway...old wolf is bored now...
realised me haven't posted day 3 of me philippines FR...
just to summarise...
day 1 FR here --> day 1
day 2 FR here --> day 2

day 3 FR will be broken into 2 parts...
cos too long...exceed the 10,000 words limit...

day 3 FR - part 1 here --> day 3 - part 1
day 3 FR - part 2 here --> day 3 - part 2
thank you bro. as always... great fr
Old 26-06-2012, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hi bro.. yes it is. The room quite small but to me is ok coz most of time, either im on the bed or outside... hehe. Its new hotel so everything is new and the lcd tv is quite huge. they have a safety box, refeigerator and air con is cool and quite. Location is awesome.. very near to Sm mall. I love the bed, its comfy. The difference between standard and deluxe is that standard is queen bed while deluxe is king bed.. im not trying to promote devera but overall i had a good stayed there. I met a guy from singapore too who stayed in the same hotel. I think he had some issued while staying there. We met him at the airport on returning home to singapore. He told me that he got a freeelancer from disco and then he didnt realised that the girl stole his phone. The devera staffs checked on her personally when she tried to goes off and found the phone. In devera, the recept will call u everytime the girl going off for clearance. Just for your info.
Good lobang....thanks for sharing

Daily 5 points to share/return
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread