The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2012, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by batty View Post
Suppose if a Singaporean man's Vietnamese wife asks him to but a plot of land in Vietnam and build a house. The Singaporean man being a kind soul, agrees to sponsor her.

Should he put the property's ownership in both his and his Vietnamese wife's names?

Or should he put the property all in his name? He is aware of the sad stories of foreign men who had put the properties soley in their Vietnamese wives' names only to be divorced many years later and could not 'salvage' back the costs of the properties. This is to safeguard his interests.

Can foreigners own properties in Vietnam?

Property ownership in Vietnam goes by 99 years lease and freehold like in Singapore?

Must property owners pay for the right/Government permission to farm the land or to build a house on it?
There is NO need to find out all the details of all the questions above... its just a complete waste of time...

What u should do (could be u or one of ur silly friends), stop being stupid and just say "NO!".

End of story... so simple..... If u or ur silly friends pursue this further.. u will just waste time and money for no good reasons only.

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 09-10-2012, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1082 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Foreigners cannot own land in VN. Title deed will be in your wife's name but you as sponsor, but she can sell off the land anytime she wants without your permission. Land is freehold under vietnamese name. Foreigners can only own condo in VN.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
There is NO need to find out all the details of all the questions above... its just a complete waste of time...
What u should do (could be u or one of ur silly friends), stop being stupid and just say "NO!".
End of story... so simple..... If u or ur silly friends pursue this further.. u will just waste time and money for no good reasons only.
this guy surely didn't follow this thread very often...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 09-10-2012, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

totally agree. Why should we buy land for their lazy family? A wife who cares for his husband will not think of ways to wasting his hard earned money. Basically, this viet spouse still only care about her own family back in VN and is only using his singaporean husband as a money making machine
Old 09-10-2012, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 18
ansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond repute

This uncle here current affairs kns:

My Viet hen Kaki's are talking about the case of a VB who married a Sinkie and when they are in the midst of a divorce custody hearing, a DNA test revealed that the Child is not her legal Sinkie spouse but rather her bf (another sinkie). Anyone hear of this ......

I want to use this as a Cautionary tale for my brother who is currently involved with a married Viet girl (to a Sinkie) ......

.... and you guys had me in stitches with the Du Ma here and Du Ma that .... that's exactly how they talk (at least in my circle). Cai ooooii (tian ah! in Chinese)

Cheers and Yum Seng!....
Old 09-10-2012, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansonsohna View Post
Cai ooooii (tian ah! in Chinese)
i thought should be Troi ooooii!!!
Old 09-10-2012, 11:56 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
totally agree. Why should we buy land for their lazy family?
my bx never talk to me about buying land and building house in vn. only some makeover of the house before our wedding..

talking about land... my FIL got a big big piece of padi field (waste land?) which my bx say all family members are eyeing. She say if one day her parents pass away, her sibilings will sure fight over the division of land.

I tell that she and me don't need the share...if her dad got give her a certain piece of land, she can give it to any of her sisters who need it most.
Old 10-10-2012, 03:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OhMyGod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by batty View Post
Suppose if a Singaporean man's Vietnamese wife asks him to but a plot of land in Vietnam and build a house. The Singaporean man being a kind soul, agrees to sponsor her.

Should he put the property's ownership in both his and his Vietnamese wife's names?

Or should he put the property all in his name? He is aware of the sad stories of foreign men who had put the properties soley in their Vietnamese wives' names only to be divorced many years later and could not 'salvage' back the costs of the properties. This is to safeguard his interests.

Can foreigners own properties in Vietnam?

Property ownership in Vietnam goes by 99 years lease and freehold like in Singapore?

Must property owners pay for the right/Government permission to farm the land or to build a house on it?
Foreigners cannot own land, but if she can be trusted,the land is as good as yours.

But the question is, buy and build house for who and for what?
Old 10-10-2012, 08:22 AM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
my bx never talk to me about buying land and building house in vn. only some makeover of the house before our wedding..

talking about land... my FIL got a big big piece of padi field (waste land?) which my bx say all family members are eyeing. She say if one day her parents pass away, her sibilings will sure fight over the division of land.

I tell that she and me don't need the share...if her dad got give her a certain piece of land, she can give it to any of her sisters who need it most.
Padi fields are not worth a lot. My MIL own a lot of land in the province, she check with con an if my wife can own land and was told cannot since my wife is Singapore passport roi. Then she says she wants to give land to my wife. I told my wife to tell her mother to quit acting. We also no need her land.
Old 10-10-2012, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansonsohna View Post
This uncle here current affairs kns:

My Viet hen Kaki's are talking about the case of a VB who married a Sinkie and when they are in the midst of a divorce custody hearing, a DNA test revealed that the Child is not her legal Sinkie spouse but rather her bf (another sinkie). Anyone hear of this ......

I want to use this as a Cautionary tale for my brother who is currently involved with a married Viet girl (to a Sinkie) ......

.... and you guys had me in stitches with the Du Ma here and Du Ma that .... that's exactly how they talk (at least in my circle). Cai ooooii (tian ah! in Chinese)

Cheers and Yum Seng!....
hahah, very difficult to read and understand
Old 10-10-2012, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 898 / Power: 17
desviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to behold

Morning peeps,

anyone has a translator to intro??
Old 10-10-2012, 08:55 AM
Samster

deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by desviper00 View Post
Morning peeps,

Have many, wat type u want? Long hair, short hair or no hair???

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Old 10-10-2012, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Have many, wat type u want? Long hair, short hair or no hair???
no hair below type wu bo?
Old 10-10-2012, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by desviper00 View Post
Morning peeps,

yes yes... i intro jackbl
Old 10-10-2012, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you for seeing me so up!

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 10-10-2012, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
did u mean Jackbl below no hair??? how did u know???

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1