The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2006, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 20
xiao liao is a glorious beacon of lightxiao liao is a glorious beacon of lightxiao liao is a glorious beacon of lightxiao liao is a glorious beacon of lightxiao liao is a glorious beacon of lightxiao liao is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Hot chick from Subway (BKK)

can all bros stop pm me for photo.... i have already sent to the first 2 bro who promised to help me to put up on SBF....can u guy just wait....also, if u need urgently.... please send e mail to her directly to ask for her pic.
Thank You
xiao liao
Old 30-08-2006, 09:13 AM
Samster

Location: Pontian,JB, Singapore and Bangkok, and now back to Singapore
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 23
SmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiao liao
can all bros stop pm me for photo.... i have already sent to the first 2 bro who promised to help me to put up on SBF....can u guy just wait....also, if u need urgently.... please send e mail to her directly to ask for her pic.
Thank You
xiao liao

As promise. Here the photo.
From JB to Singapore
15 and 1/2 months in Bangkok.
now i had left LOS
Miss there, lifestyle, people, more and more.
Sad Sad Sad
Old 30-08-2006, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 19
Azagathoth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=SmallD]As promise. Here the photo.

Her email is going to burst soon....
Old 30-08-2006, 01:50 PM
Samster

Location: Pontian,JB, Singapore and Bangkok, and now back to Singapore
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 23
SmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find better

[QUOTE=Azagathoth]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallD
As promise. Here the photo.

Her email is going to burst soon....

i think her phone as well......
From JB to Singapore
15 and 1/2 months in Bangkok.
now i had left LOS
Miss there, lifestyle, people, more and more.
Sad Sad Sad
Old 30-08-2006, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 20
xiao liao is a glorious beacon of lightxiao liao is a glorious beacon of lightxiao liao is a glorious beacon of lightxiao liao is a glorious beacon of lightxiao liao is a glorious beacon of lightxiao liao is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks bro smallD for posting her photo... yesterday i was feeling tired and sick after 10 hours of meeting.. meeting.. meeting... so did not call her. may b tonight i will try to call her if i have no other better thing to do.

but i still find the $$$ a bit on the high side...???!!??

xiao liao
Old 30-08-2006, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
xiao liao
Now u wondering if u're over paying? Thats why I think u very funny... u open a new thread jus for this lady... post her email and contact and then (indirectly) her pic out openly... I hope u have her permission to do so.
Has it ever occured to u she might be recieving nuisance calls from now onwards and what inconvenience u might've caused her?
Old 30-08-2006, 03:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -261 / Power: 0
Pokimon1 Pokimon1 Pokimon1

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
Now u wondering if u're over paying? Thats why I think u very funny... u open a new thread jus for this lady... post her email and contact and then (indirectly) her pic out openly... I hope u have her permission to do so.
Has it ever occured to u she might be recieving nuisance calls from now onwards and what inconvenience u might've caused her?

I too am wondering if this is another sabo case???
Old 30-08-2006, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
xiao liao
Quote:
Pai say... Must be feeling too sleepy after lunch.
Threadstarter was zkrocker... not xiao liao... my apologies to xiao liao. Sorry. Hope u have her permission to post her pic here though.
I don't think anything special with this girl to start a new thread... and I agree with u that 2,500THB for her is on the high side especially when u're in Bangkok.
cheers.
Old 30-08-2006, 03:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Da Ming is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Pai say... Must be feeling too sleepy after lunch.
Threadstarter was zkrocker... not xiao liao... my apologies to xiao liao. Sorry. Hope u have her permission to post her pic here though.
I don't think anything special with this girl to start a new thread... and I agree with u that 2,500THB for her is on the high side especially when u're in Bangkok.
cheers.

Bro maybe business is slow in bangkok...this threadstarter is helping to promote (his?) this gal since we know alot of bangkok cheongsters will log into SBF for information before jet off. Do you think he is a OKAYTEE
Old 30-08-2006, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2549 / Power: 20
maituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=xiao liao] yesterday i was feeling tired and sick after 10 hours of meeting.. meeting.. meeting...

dun u think its a great way to distress, some more contact oredi given to u and the photo looks better than those parading in the fish tanks in the Massage parlours........

KNN wanna fuck in a foreign land with a pretty girl also can complain a bit expensive, then better stay in hotel and PCC .......
Old 31-08-2006, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

Bro,
Hv not been to BKK for 1 yr now. Is 2500 for 2 hrs' f**k, too ex? Use to be for that $$ plus alittle bit more, u can get 1 for the whole nite liao! Is tis still same??
Old 31-08-2006, 06:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

xiao liao
Bro,

Bht2500 for 2 hrs is pretty reasonable.

Based on your FR of 3 cums in the 2 hrs and the photo posted, i would even say its rather good value.
Old 08-09-2006, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
godfoot is Cool - loads of Potential

This is what i normally do with the girls in subway....go for the 1st time...get their mobile number....ask them come to the hotel....overnite...THB3000....hope it works for all.

Another alternative...remember the girls number there...call up the papasan there to send them to ur hotel....pay only for the thai massage amount which is 400 for 2 hrs rather than 800 for 2 hrs for oil massage.
Old 09-09-2006, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
fattyman is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songsong77
Can someone send me the pics? I'm going to BK in Oct and will try her if she's good. What's the damage, btw? Can overnight? Price?

It's another prank here, no such mobile number in BKK, missing digit number.
Old 10-09-2006, 03:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 21
hcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fattyman
It's another prank here, no such mobile number in BKK, missing digit number.
In thailand, the number quite screwed up as I have encountered calling my friend there and number is not in use.. try a few more times OK liao...

so try a few more times but i also guess it's prank lah... but will try when i go back there next week.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1