The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-04-2021, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Cloud12345 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Anyway I told her to change to another timing after checking she does not have any booking..... just hope she does not double book another guy to my slot.
Sometime cannot blame them also, her WeChat was looking for replacement for 11 am and 2 pm this morning. Some bro also fly her aeroplane. She already delete it likely she already found replacement
Old 10-04-2021, 01:29 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
I pointed it out to her and her reply pissed me off.... " 是吗? 没关系...先到先得 "........ very nonchalant attitude and no apology or asking me whether want to reschedule or not. Anyway I told her to change to another timing after checking she does not have any booking..... just hope she does not double book another guy to my slot.

Pissed and no apology from her and yet still proceeded?

Exhibit A of why these WLs take us for granted.
Old 10-04-2021, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:
I dun tink she does it on purpose.... more is due to her disorganised nature. After my last session with her I told her I want to schedule another appointment. She ask me for date & time and just wrote it inside s small notebook.... later while she was tending to her phone I flipped through the notebook and discovered she already had another booking for my scheduled day/time a couple of pages back.
I pointed it out to her and her reply pissed me off.... " 是吗? 没关系...先到先得 "........ very nonchalant attitude and no apology or asking me whether want to reschedule or not. Anyway I told her to change to another timing after checking she does not have any booking..... just hope she does not double book another guy to my slot.
i saw some posts mentioning she charges $150 now ?

her ad still shows $120 though
Old 10-04-2021, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Knowingly accepting two bookings at one time is considered double booking. It may be of no loss to.the ML, but to us (those who are not young anymore), time is very valuable.

Is a big no no for ML criteria. Regardless regular or not, it's a straight drop.

Last edited by Blu3; 10-04-2021 at 02:39 PM.
Old 10-04-2021, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Pissed and no apology from her and yet still proceeded?

Exhibit A of why these WLs take us for granted.
Totally agree bro. These girls knowingly throw leftover crumbs on the floor and we still accept it. Wrong is wrong, why are people even making excuses.

She may be legendary, but that's an epic no-no in my book.
Old 10-04-2021, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Is this the Jessica everyone was raving about?

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/jessica-massage/
Old 10-04-2021, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
newbieintn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

I've never had any of my sessions cancelled last minute by her so far, but wow, I'm actually quite disturbed by this blasé attitude to people's time.
Totally agree lol, the reason we fix appointment is to commit a certain timing if either side can not honour should inform beforehand at least have time to make other arrangements...I agree that will be 'pilots' around as ML perspective should just blacklist those instead of double booking...
Old 10-04-2021, 01:59 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
Is this the Jessica everyone was raving about?

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/jessica-massage/
Nope.... this one is an imposter
Old 10-04-2021, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Totally agree bro. These girls knowingly throw leftover crumbs on the floor and we still accept it. Wrong is wrong, why are people even making excuses.

She may be legendary, but that's an epic no-no in my book.
Absolutely.

I haven't seen her yet for this stint, but planning to.

If she ever does this to me, I'll call her out publicly, regardless of the fact that her BFF was my regular.
Old 10-04-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
WhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I had 2 bookings with her.
Both were cancelled by her. The last one was cancelled after she gave me directions to her condo.... as I stood outside waiting for her unit number.... she called and claimed sudden onset of stomach cramps. Told me to cancel as she felt too ill to service me. Put her on my blacklist and banned.
Btw, while she was talking to me I heard a male voice in the background.... and after reading all these posts about her I believe I had been double booked and she was not sick as she claimed.
Old 10-04-2021, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Which ML you all talking about?
Old 10-04-2021, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Absolutely.

I haven't seen her yet for this stint, but planning to.

If she ever does this to me, I'll call her out publicly, regardless of the fact that her BFF was my regular.
Call her out hard, and the BFF won't need to know whom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitePaper View Post
I had 2 bookings with her.
Both were cancelled by her. The last one was cancelled after she gave me directions to her condo.... as I stood outside waiting for her unit number.... she called and claimed sudden onset of stomach cramps. Told me to cancel as she felt too ill to service me. Put her on my blacklist and banned.
Btw, while she was talking to me I heard a male voice in the background...
Any more people Long Nv has played out like this?
Old 10-04-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Call her out hard, and the BFF won't need to know whom.

Any more people Long Nv
has played out like this?
*Raises my hand*

No loss for me, I moved on and she has her business. I've found superior ladies that deserve my Money more.
Old 10-04-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Knowingly accepting two bookings at one time is considered double booking. Itay be of no loss to.the ML, but to us (those who are not young anymore), time is very valuable.

Is a big no no for ML criteria. Regardless regular or not, it's a straight drop.
Yup, it's not a case of mistakenly accepted 2 bookings then frantically need to let go of one. Well, I have not met her and there's always 2 sides to a coin. But reality is even if more such tales surfaces, some bros go by the logic of:

1. Until I Kena aeroplaned, I will continue to book her. Which to be fair is not entirely wrong.

2. Give her a free pass coz her services are legendary and she is AP. This, imo, is what fuel these gals to treat customers as they deemed fit.

Sometimes people confuse AP as we should suck it up whatever way they dish it at us. For me, true AP first criteria is consistently good service and ATTITUDE, no matter how popular. Thanks bros who shared her double booking antics, this are red flags to me when considering booking any ML, be it AP or not.
Old 10-04-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Actually made that post earlier to tell folks what is considered double booking since some have no idea what is ok and what will hurt us in the long run anymore.

No to lottery style booking is my answer. And a reason why I always appreciate MLs that have good organisation or try to be reasonably good.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1