The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2023, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 13
Oshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to behold
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

This girl looks hot. Any experts know where this place is?

https://www.facebook.com/harryjaggard2/posts/pfbid022P4oMe5Xhdtg2KWhXrBqx4XU27JHFaxKDCR8fdjkQJR 6FBvNiC1ZgK1TjqyYbZAAl
Old 10-10-2023, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ahdodo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

New here. Currently in Manila, wonder is there any recommendation for free lance or massage services?
Old 12-10-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshimayuko View Post
This girl looks hot. Any experts know where this place is?
Aiyo, road side girl .. late kena - look minor ..

btw, not like any girl here ok to fuck, have to play carefully

BTW,

https://news.abs-cbn.com/.../2-malaysian-huli-sa-umanoy...

Google Translation

2 Malaysian arrested for alleged profanity, bribery of police. Two Malaysian men were arrested this Wednesday in Taguig City for allegedly insulting and bribing female police officers who approached them.

It was after 2 in the morning when a man was seen on CCTV smoking outside a restaurant in the city when he was spotted by the rumored police because smoking is not allowed in the area.
But the police were allegedly insulted.

"He offered us money, P2,000 just to allow him to smoke and we will vacate that place," said Patrolwoman Janine Ramirez.

"It got to the point where he insulted us... which is way below the belt," said Patrolwoman Joan Tagalog.

About two hours later, the first man's friend arrived and tried to calm the police down.

"He was handing something to me and then I looked at what he was handing and when he gave it, he said it was money in exchange for his friend. That's when we arrested him because this is bribery," said Patrolwoman Charmaine Galapon.

The first person arrested insisted that he did not know the man who bribed the police.
The other one who was caught also refused.

The person who allegedly insulted the police will face multiple charges while his friend will be charged with corruption of public officials.

They are both locked up in the custodial facility of Fort Bonifacio Police Sub-Station 1.
Old 13-10-2023, 11:05 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

More findings, of course patience is the key

None in Manila, FYI ..

That is university med-tech student in Baguio, slightly chubby but .. let's say, mind blowing BJ, insists I deep throat her, forcing it in to her mouth .. HEAVEN.. Pic from me, that is her School Uniform.

Freelancers in Baguio.. legit . but KIV up as few more to Taste

Freelancer in Subic, meeting this weekend. Not spoilt. still non MILF, and ok to everything, winner

Good friend Marie - Baguio . yummy,

Last edited by etsys; 13-10-2023 at 11:20 AM.
Old 13-10-2023, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Caltan2023 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If anyone need mummy contact at Pegasus. WeChat id: Pega2023_SUZ Name: Yuki

Difference with Pegasus and the JTV in Malate. Is Pega has mummy system, private rooms, also a stage viewable from private room where you see dancers. Also probably first KTV that I go that has smartTV in some rooms?

All solo dancers on stage does slow sexy dance in lingerie. There are like 8-10 of them. Rest are considered "model" or "variety dancer"

Advise to go before 9pm for happy hour (50% discount) on drinks and food. If you get bottle, room charge is free. No butterfly system. Girls are charged by hour in room.

And if you need to hear like god tier singer, can request Yuki to sing a couple of songs.

Girl looks between 6-9. Playability depends on your chemistry. It's probably around the level of Thai pubs. Has around 30-40 girls. And interesting events/shows on certain days.

Also QC is about 30mins to 1hr from Manila depending on traffic. Get a bike or travel outside of peak hours.
Old 13-10-2023, 08:57 PM
Samster

Not sure if mummy WeChat id is allowed. But feel free to remove it and pm me directly.
Old 13-10-2023, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
vanera deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caltan2023 View Post
If anyone need mummy contact at Pegasus. WeChat id: Pega2023_SUZ Name: Yuki

Difference with Pegasus and the JTV in Malate. Is Pega has mummy system, private rooms, also a stage viewable from private room where you see dancers. Also probably first KTV that I go that has smartTV in some rooms?

All solo dancers on stage does slow sexy dance in lingerie. There are like 8-10 of them. Rest are considered "model" or "variety dancer"

Advise to go before 9pm for happy hour (50% discount) on drinks and food. If you get bottle, room charge is free. No butterfly system. Girls are charged by hour in room.

And if you need to hear like god tier singer, can request Yuki to sing a couple of songs.

Girl looks between 6-9. Playability depends on your chemistry. It's probably around the level of Thai pubs. Has around 30-40 girls. And interesting events/shows on certain days.

Also QC is about 30mins to 1hr from Manila depending on traffic. Get a bike or travel outside of peak hours.
How about the damage bro?
Old 13-10-2023, 09:24 PM
Samster

Bottle of Johnny walker black about 3750p during hh including room

Girl 1800-1600p per hour

Last edited by Caltan2023; 14-10-2023 at 03:18 PM.
Old 14-10-2023, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Not sure if mummy WeChat id is allowed. But feel free to remove it and pm me directly.
I thought pegasus closed

Is this a restart or clone
Old 14-10-2023, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
I thought pegasus closed

Is this a restart or clone
Reopened for awhile
Old 14-10-2023, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Reopened for awhile
Oh great. I was never into ktv except when somebody sponsor 🤣
Old 15-10-2023, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Oh great. I was never into ktv except when somebody sponsor 🤣
loved the KTV experience in Manila/Malate. would booked a room for myself and get my fav girl (ang pai there as she could sing so well, besides being super ganda) for 3 hours. amazing place to unwind on a Friday after work. Those were the days.
Old 16-10-2023, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Sundane655 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi ! I'm currently in BGC/Makati . Does any Bro have recommended for reliable freelancers? Only here 2 days so not much time to hunt.
Thx 🙏
Old 16-10-2023, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
loved the KTV experience in Manila/Malate. .
True different fun .

Anyway here I am used to freelancer and newbies

Here's one. First time FL, In Baguio

Old 16-10-2023, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
mehz is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi first time here at Manila. Staying around ortigas Center. Any near ML/bat to intro? Or FL/freelance works too. Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1