The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2013, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
estars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Pillow Humping?

I enjoy pillow humping alot, it helps me to sleep better at night too. I was around primary 5 when I first discovered that putting a pillow down there feels so great. At that age, I didn't know it was masturbating, I just know I felt so great. 10 years later, I am still enjoying doing this.

When I was with my ex, I am very open about this. During days when we are not together or when he is in camp, he will get me to ride on my pillow/bolster and moan to him over the phone. I love making myself feel good by doing that and giving him a blowjob at the same time. Because of the riding habit, the only sex position that I can enjoy is cowgirl - being on top.

Now I just started dating a new guy, I don't know how to be open to him about this, that pillow humping gives me the best orgasm. I enjoy being licked and rubbed more than fingering.

Guys, how will you feel if your girl tell you about this?
Old 24-10-2013, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 11
Bulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to all
Re: Pillow Humping?

I actually was involved with a gal who was like this a few months back. She would do BBBJ for me pretty much the same way you described. It felt weird when she told me that's how she gets off and to honest it was kinda weird.

I kinda got over it after a few days. Is not a big deal come to think of it. I say just tell him. Coz it's like you you're in sex with candles and whips. Doubt ppl will freak out.

Cheers
Old 24-10-2013, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
H2001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Pillow Humping?

Hi Ts being in a relationship you need to be open . Your fetish about pillow humping and enjoyed being licked you can sit down with him and talk about it . I am sure he has fetish of his own .

Just have a chat with him you will never know what going to happen if you just keep to yourself
Old 24-10-2013, 04:22 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

TS,can I be yours pillow

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 24-10-2013, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
newdone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

guys usually don't mind
Old 24-10-2013, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 17
wolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samster

That's not weird in any way, it's your preferred way of masturbating. Letting your partner know about it also gives a head start for your partner to know what satisfies you and brings about a more satisfied sex life for you.

But of course it is a two way road, you will also have to accommodate to his needs if it is acceptable to you. That way both parties will get to enjoy when it comes to sexual intimacy.
Old 24-10-2013, 04:30 PM
Samster

I am not sure when and how to talk to him about this. As early as possible or until the relationship is much stable?
Old 24-10-2013, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 14
will88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, my view is that if are ready to engage sex with him, no harm disclosing your fetish to him as this can improve sex life. However, if you are not ready, what kind of signal are u giving him? Come on, when a girl comes telling a guy she like cowgirl and enjoy being lick and rub.... what will a normal guy think?
Old 24-10-2013, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2910 / Power: 17
octman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by estars View Post
I enjoy pillow humping alot, it helps me to sleep better at night too. I was around primary 5 when I first discovered that putting a pillow down there feels so great. At that age, I didn't know it was masturbating, I just know I felt so great. 10 years later, I am still enjoying doing this.

When I was with my ex, I am very open about this. During days when we are not together or when he is in camp, he will get me to ride on my pillow/bolster and moan to him over the phone. I love making myself feel good by doing that and giving him a blowjob at the same time. Because of the riding habit, the only sex position that I can enjoy is cowgirl - being on top.

Now I just started dating a new guy, I don't know how to be open to him about this, that pillow humping gives me the best orgasm. I enjoy being licked and rubbed more than fingering.

Just be frank and tell him after your first session with him..... im sure most of us would love cowgirl and grinding yr pussy against to...... I love this positon the most and doggie is second....... lols
Old 24-10-2013, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by will88 View Post
TS, my view is that if are ready to engage sex with him, no harm disclosing your fetish to him as this can improve sex life. However, if you are not ready, what kind of signal are u giving him? Come on, when a girl comes telling a guy she like cowgirl and enjoy being lick and rub.... what will a normal guy think?
I am definitely ready to engage sex with him, in fact I am a very horny girl and love getting his touch.

He does know that I love getting a good rub from him before sleeping, but he will always end up fingering me and when I try to ask him to rub instead, he would thought that I was being shy to let his fingers enter me...
Old 24-10-2013, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 14
will88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmm, then there's nothing shy to express your desire to him can also ask him what he like at the same time. Suggest you tell him before foreplay.
Old 24-10-2013, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
H3artbr3aker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just be straightforward and talk it through with him. Who knows, he might actually like and enjoy it?
Old 24-10-2013, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
Bravo-2-0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by estars View Post

I would feel excited and Horny if a girl would to tell me.
Old 24-10-2013, 05:52 PM
Samster

Appreciate the replies and POVs, gave me the courage that I needed

I will find a time to let him know about this and see how we can go from that..
Old 24-10-2013, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 22
Tomb is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomb is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomb is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You might just have an explosive sex after sharing this with him.
He might just enjoy looking at you humping the pillow.

I think its kinky.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1