The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-05-2021, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Boyzillian recommendations?

I believe there are many expert here.

Considering to do waxing but want to understand and know more first before deciding.

1) How many type of waxing method around here?
2) Is waking pain?
3) How long must grow the hair before doing it?
4) After waxing, how long then will hair start to grow?
5) After hair grow, start to wax again or?
6) How the feeling like for waxing?

Anyone can share with me the answer.
Old 27-05-2021, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuncle View Post
Bro, I have PM u.
Thanks bro. Have replied.
Old 27-05-2021, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
storm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeith View Post
I believe there are many expert here.

Considering to do waxing but want to understand and know more first before deciding.

1) How many type of waxing method around here?
2) Is waking pain?
3) How long must grow the hair before doing it?
4) After waxing, how long then will hair start to grow?
5) After hair grow, start to wax again or?
6) How the feeling like for waxing?

Anyone can share with me the answer.
1) 3 types of wax - Soft & hard wax, and sugar wax.

2) If you've never done waxing before, the first time would be the most painful (and perhaps memorable) experience. But over time as you continue your sessions on regular intervals, you'll find your pain tolerance increased that eventually it doesn't hurt much as compared to the first time.

3) As long as your finger can grab them you can go wax already. If it's after a waxing session, probably around 2-4 weeks before the hair regrows to a certain length

4) Depends on your body and hormones. Certain foods (like seafood) can also accelerate the hair regrowth as advised by J, so usually on the day of waxing I try avoid consuming them if possible.

5) You can wait abit after the hair starts to grow back. General period is between 1 - 2 months depending on how fast the hair regrows as per #4, especially if done with IPL.

6) The therapist will let you know in advance before applying the wax onto your body (mostly is warm wax, haven't heard people getting cold wax yet), then let the wax cool and settle for a while before peeling it off. Usually they will apply onto certain areas once at a time to avoid overwhelming the person.
Old 27-05-2021, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 10
djbotak is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdjbotak is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cklinx View Post
Can share lobang bro ?
Check your inbox
Old 27-05-2021, 09:15 PM
Samster

All PM replied..kindly PM me if you want J contact and location...
Old 27-05-2021, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
deathknight828 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialboy View Post
Has anyone tried a viet beauty therapist home-based waxing at upp. serangoon view? Any FR?
Can share contact of the upper serangoon waxing?
Old 27-05-2021, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
deathknight828 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuncle View Post
Bro, I have PM u.
Bro pm me on M+W
Old 28-05-2021, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
username deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbotak View Post
Check your inbox
Can share with me too? Tha Ms bro
Old 28-05-2021, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm3 View Post
1) 3 types of wax - Soft & hard wax, and sugar wax.

2) If you've never done waxing before, the first time would be the most painful (and perhaps memorable) experience. But over time as you continue your sessions on regular intervals, you'll find your pain tolerance increased that eventually it doesn't hurt much as compared to the first time.

3) As long as your finger can grab them you can go wax already. If it's after a waxing session, probably around 2-4 weeks before the hair regrows to a certain length

4) Depends on your body and hormones. Certain foods (like seafood) can also accelerate the hair regrowth as advised by J, so usually on the day of waxing I try avoid consuming them if possible.

5) You can wait abit after the hair starts to grow back. General period is between 1 - 2 months depending on how fast the hair regrows as per #4, especially if done with IPL.

6) The therapist will let you know in advance before applying the wax onto your body (mostly is warm wax, haven't heard people getting cold wax yet), then let the wax cool and settle for a while before peeling it off. Usually they will apply onto certain areas once at a time to avoid overwhelming the person.
Thanks for sharing the info
Old 28-05-2021, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Hi bros anyone knows where this joint is at can PM me contact? In need of laser hair removal but strip charging damn ex, $3k package.. PMed bro loony but no response yet.. Thanks in advance.. Will up you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loony View Post
If exploring waxing, can consider OPT (optimal pulse technology). It's 5th Gen IPL. ALMOST PAINLESS. You will most likely to feel a warm sensatjon over the cold gel that they will apply.

the gal will shave you down first then laser the follicle. Regrowth rate is much slower than waxing and the hair will be much finer too.

A joint at amk Ave 3 has it for only $88 per session and it's inclusive of butt cracks which most places would charge extra for the gals to work on hair around your ass.

Let me know if keen
They prefer to comm by wechat or hp. Charming gals too.
Old 28-05-2021, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Hi bros anyone knows where this joint is at can PM me contact? In need of laser hair removal but strip charging damn ex, $3k package.. PMed bro loony but no response yet.. Thanks in advance.. Will up you!
Was told by the bro who shared this that the girls had went back. No longer available, thus i think he didnt respond to your PM.
Old 28-05-2021, 09:11 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 0
MountainMonster is one of the Best!MountainMonster is one of the Best!MountainMonster is one of the Best!MountainMonster is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
The shop has a new comer. Saw V's WC, looks good. GND look.
She looks good with mask on. Saw her when leaving
Old 28-05-2021, 10:51 PM
Samster

All PMs replied.

Think I gonna have a hard time making appt with J liao...LOL...
Old 29-05-2021, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
turboforme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share contact? Many thanks!
Old 29-05-2021, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
Was told by the bro who shared this that the girls had went back. No longer available, thus i think he didnt respond to your PM.
I see, if the girls have gone back, is the service for OPT still available? Not keen on the girls, more so on the hair removal technique. Upped you bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread