The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2008, 12:56 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
yanto lim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What to do if bump into favorite HC girl in public area when you are with your wife

Really sorry if has been asked before, as I am new in this forum (I know it's not a good excuse ).

Last weekend I bump into (met by chance) my favorite HC girl in a supermarket while I was with my girlfriend. She saw me and smiled at me but I pretended that I didn't see her and went to other direction quickly, after that I felt so bad because she is a very nice girl. And i haven't visited her yet (even if I will, I am not sure if I have to explain the situation and if she can understand).

What other brothers here do usually if they are in the same situation (e.g. when with girlfriend/family/even wife and bump into their favorite HC girls)?
Old 26-09-2008, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
kronthos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What to do if bump into favorite HC girl in public area when you are with your wi

I'd just ignore. If the lady smiles, I'd probably look questioningly.

Sorry but I'd rather protect my turf first
Old 26-09-2008, 04:37 PM
Angel.Janus

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: What to do if bump into favorite HC girl in public area when you are with your wi

no such experiences... but i remember once i was sitting alone at Far East Sq near Subway... saw a malay FL i used to meet at her woodland home, with some more male friends. I looked at her and smiled, and even waved a little at her... but she jus treat me invisible man...
Old 26-09-2008, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
iphonexxx is Cool - loads of Potential

professional will smile back.....no need to avoid....this trade is a transaction.just treat it natural

remember they are not ur gf.....
Old 26-09-2008, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 17
fax88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfax88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfax88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfax88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfax88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I used to live in same blk with a hc girl, and she pretend she doesnt know me. And even when i went to look for her in hc, she will deny staying there. i think wl also dont want ppl to know she in this trade.
Old 26-09-2008, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 19
nihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanto lim View Post
And i haven't visited her yet (even if I will, I am not sure if I have to explain the situation and if she can understand).
Bro,
u posting in wrong thread la...

why need to explain to her? u tink she really bother?? tis is commercial sex leh
Old 26-09-2008, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanto lim View Post
Really sorry if has been asked before, as I am new in this forum (I know it's not a good excuse ).

Last weekend I bump into (met by chance) my favorite HC girl in a supermarket while I was with my girlfriend. She saw me and smiled at me but I pretended that I didn't see her and went to other direction quickly, after that I felt so bad because she is a very nice girl. And i haven't visited her yet (even if I will, I am not sure if I have to explain the situation and if she can understand).

What other brothers here do usually if they are in the same situation (e.g. when with girlfriend/family/even wife and bump into their favorite HC girls)?
intro ur wife to the HC girl and tell ur wife this girl is damn good fuk and ask ur wife to try learn the techniques from her

another suggestion, dun go HC if ur afraid, go overseas n cheong
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 26-09-2008, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
feibiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i got a weak facial recognition ability, even after visit thrice.
Old 26-09-2008, 10:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Thunder God is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Well nothing wrong with nodding your head and smile back if she smile at you. If OC or girl frend ask ...just say former colleague, friend or old flame lor!
Old 27-09-2008, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

I say just ignore her. Why bother getting into the sticky situation of having to explain to your wife who this girl is ? Even if you pretend she's a ex colleague, your wife may be curious/jealous and ask you for more info (esp if the WL is a hot pretty girl with good assets, which is probably how she got into the profession in the first place), and you will then be forced to think up more lies.

Remember that your wife, being a woman, has her woman's intuition and can probably gauge the "relationship" between you and the WL just by observing how both of you interact, even if its just a awkward "hello" or a nervous smile.

And if this happens more than once, your wife will definitely be suspicious ( how many hot PRC ex-colleagues can a guy have anyway ? )

I think all you need to do is use your common sens
Old 27-09-2008, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 20
louis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud of

Smile back at her lor......

I dun see a problem.....

If my OC ask I'll simply say I dunno her but maybe I too handsome always got girls smiling at me......

Or use another reason "新加坡是优雅社会, 别人对我微笑,礼貌上我微笑回没错呀".....

Hehehehehe...........
Old 27-09-2008, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3121 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

bingo i like this ans same as me

Quote:
Originally Posted by louis2002 View Post
Smile back at her lor......

I dun see a problem.....

If my OC ask I'll simply say I dunno her but maybe I too handsome always got girls smiling at me......

Or use another reason "新加坡是优雅社会, 别人对我微笑,礼貌上我微笑回没错呀".....

Hehehehehe...........
Old 27-09-2008, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 20
sparkypk56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will have no problem, just be a gentleman,
smile and nod your head to acknowledge her
smile or even chat with her, usually ladies in
this line knows how to react in this kind of
situation.

If you OC/GF questions you, just say she is
the GF of your friend.

No awkward situation and offence no one
in the end.
Old 27-09-2008, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
touchpro is Cool - loads of Potential

There girls are pros man... they will not acknowledge u in public if u are with another woman. Just mudbodok la..
Old 28-09-2008, 04:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 16
pistevo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypistevo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Women are scary . they have the uncandy sixth sense of detecting something is wrong ! must train yourself to be cool and in all cases denied everything unless caught red handed in bed !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1