The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2016, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 15
Ong Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud of
Oral Sex with Ulcer increase the risk of HIV? Worried Sick! Help Needed!

Hi Bros

I have this issue that has been severely bothering me for the past few days, it's really killing me, and some of you would even find it funny.. but here goes..

Basically last Monday (26th Sep), I went to a FL's place at her private estate, it was all okay, except for one part whereby I performed oral sex aka Cunnilingus on her, as all bros knows normally HIV has an extremely low chance or almost zero of contracting thru oral, I'm thinking in a worst case scenario that what if she had HIV, and I did oral sex with her, and to my shock, realize I actually had a tiny ulcer at the bottom of my lips, this is seriously what that killed me, although I would say that ulcer is already at it's final stage of healing, there may still be a slight chance of the Vaginal secretions may somehow seep thru my ulcer and into my blood stream as ulcer is somewhat consider as a wound?

The redeeming part is when had intercourse was of course with condom.

Normally most FLs are not subjected to mandatory health checks and this only fuels to my anxiety, and to make matter worst, since yesterday, I have been sort of feverish, or should I say my body is very heaty, and I also had a sore throat and some back pain, and also feeling rather lethargic, it all somewhat fits the HIV symptoms requirements, I do know that HIV symptoms may only show up after 3 to 4 weeks after exposure but I cant help to be worried sick, I have read some online articles that HIV does not transmit by oral, but there have also been some articles that pointed other wise so I really dont know which is which, as there have been several different opinions... I even consulted a doc @ kensington family clinic yesterday, and the doc access my situation whereby oral sex with ulcer although it does increase the risk but the chances of getting it is still relatively low = to zero, he then recommend me to come back for the test after 28 days after exposure, if I really want to have my heart at ease... but 28 is a long long time...

As fellow cheongster, I need your important advises bros.... Im worried sick as I dont want to lose everything....
Old 30-09-2016, 11:25 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Oral Sex with Ulcer increase the risk of HIV? Worried Sick! Help Needed!

You're more likely to be run over by a bus.

Forget HIV and start worrying about the other far more likely infections eg Gonorrhea, Chlamydia and Herpes.

Why you would go down on an FL is beyond me. You're paying her to pleasure you not the other way round.

If she wants cunnilingus ask her to pay you instead.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 30-09-2016, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 13
ToMakeLuv deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyToMakeLuv deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Its been repeated countless times here.
If u need reassuring advice, then i will say nothing to worry about.
If u want peace of mind, go for oral rapid quick test.
Old 30-09-2016, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 15
Ong Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud of

thanks all bros for the reassuring words, really appreciate it, fl i did visited before, but to do painting with ulcer was the first time, thats why so scared, now i feeling much better... thanks again!!
Old 30-09-2016, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Pointless for u to get so worried ... Though based on your description it do sounds like u have contracted HIV (Based on the symptons I read online) ...

But the only way to know is to book an appointment and get yourself tested, for all you know it is all in ur mind ....Anyway if u did get HIV...just hold ur head high and wipe away the tears....Not forgetting to take ur cocktail of drugs daily to prolong ur life span...

But do share with the chiongsters here who spread the disease to u....

End of the day, if u want to look for FL...u must be prepared to get all sort of STDs including HIV .... No point crying over spilled milk ... Future might or might not be bleak but u got to accept that for every action there is consequences ...

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 30-09-2016, 03:06 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
Pointless for u to get so worried ... Though based on your description it do sounds like u have contracted HIV (Based on the symptons I read online) ...
His symptoms aren't real. They're all a figment of his wild imagination.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 30-09-2016, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 13
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

From the way you describe TS, its very highly unlikely you contracted it
Old 30-09-2016, 04:20 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

@Ong Jiing Yih

You sent me a PM basically repeating your initial post. I would rather answer you here.

Basically I agree with all the replies you have received so far.

That is all I have to say about this.
Old 03-01-2017, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
takumikumi86 is Cool - loads of Potential
Hi bro, did you go for check up? How your result?
Old 03-01-2017, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
elitez is Cool - loads of Potential

nah, you are fine lah bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1