The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-10-2016, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Marathon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Japanese girls

do those delivery health service provide sex or just glorified hj/bj. The only place I've been to with sex service is Osaka
Old 28-10-2016, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Mari deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marathon View Post
do those delivery health service provide sex or just glorified hj/bj. The only place I've been to with sex service is Osaka
Which place in Osaka did you go ?

The only place I've ever been to is somewhere near Namba, doesn't provide FJ service. D:
Old 28-10-2016, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 15
xoazonox is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxoazonox is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari View Post
Which place in Osaka did you go ?

The only place I've ever been to is somewhere near Namba, doesn't provide FJ service. D:

try tobita shinchi you can see the girls you like from houses to houses then approach the mama san if they accept foreigners, different girls different rate
Old 28-10-2016, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
blacklist23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey7 View Post
The ones I frequent, got into trouble with the law recently. So I have no idea when they will be up and running again.
no worries. tks bro
Old 03-11-2016, 02:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 13
ilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobiedick View Post
This thread should really be merge with the Tokyo thread in International Forum. Really good info here.

My favorite outcall service in Japan is JK Style (http://www.jk-style.tv/pc/home/). The operator speaks good English and always remembers me even though I travel to Tokyo only once a quarter. He'll even recommend which girl he thinks is suitable for me and can speak English.

When there isn't a suitable girl at JK Style (as informed by the operator), I will opt for either Tokyo Style (http://www.tokyostyle-delivery.jp/) or Nasty Dolls (http://nasty-dolls.jp/top/).
Nice info, brudder.
Old 03-11-2016, 02:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 13
ilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oktbestfriend View Post
there are none to be honest.

japanese pubs are all pinoys who can speak japanese.

Okt will never bring japanese girls in.

The overheads too ex.

You are looking at 3-4k just bringing one girl for 5 days of staycation.

Thats the minimum.

Hard to make a high margin.
I'm sure Sillyporean are willing to pay at least S500 per session. So, I dont see how it is impossible to lure jap gal here. Just my 2 cents worth tots.
Old 08-11-2016, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
Tiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejuagen View Post
I'm sure Sillyporean are willing to pay at least S500 per session. So, I dont see how it is impossible to lure jap gal here. Just my 2 cents worth tots.
2 or 3 years back one of the dome 3 agents brought one over.
costed more.
Old 08-11-2016, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 12
joey7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjoey7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiu123 View Post
2 or 3 years back one of the dome 3 agents brought one over.
costed more.
500$ ~37500Yen is actually on mid-lower spectrum for soapland. For delivery, depending on establishment, it can range from 20k-100k. And as long no one reported on girls being illegally confined, enslaved etc, police rarely raid these establishment.

Hence, there is little to no incentives for JP girls to travel out just for the money, so... if there's genuine JP girls in town, take good care of them so words can spread that SG bros are kind and generous *cough*.
Old 08-11-2016, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 12
densha is one of the Best!densha is one of the Best!densha is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukebeii View Post
Haha bro, I know how you feel. I bonked Japanese girls from Kabukicho(Tokyo) and Tobita(Osaka) before. The standard in Tobita especially is fucking high, all girls at least around 9/10 looks and body. Bros who walked through that traditional red light district will know what I mean. Luckily for me, I speak fluent japanese so they don't turn me away even though I'm a foreigner. There was a pink salon where I opted for 3P near dotonbori, damn awesome nuru gel catbath.

If any bros is going Japan and need recommendations for girls/shops(even for soaplands) who accept foreigners, I can give a bit of advice here.
Thanks bro. I'd been to Tobita and I agree that their tier 1 girls deserves high ranking although we do need to keep in mind that the lighting they setup do help 'enhance' their look

I do notice that some soapland in Yoshiwara are more gaijin friendly thanks to their multiple decades of nearly zero economic growth. However, also noticed that foreigners tend to get canon fodders at those soaploand.

Would love to get your advice on current situation regarding soapland in Tokyo and how to overcome canon fodders situation.

PS I speak very few phrases of Japanese. Luckily my look can pass for Japanese more often than not so that does help a bit in term of acceptance.
Old 08-11-2016, 11:52 PM
Samster

joey7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjoey7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by densha View Post
Thanks bro. I'd been to Tobita and I agree that their tier 1 girls deserves high ranking although we do need to keep in mind that the lighting they setup do help 'enhance' their look

I do notice that some soapland in Yoshiwara are more gaijin friendly thanks to their multiple decades of nearly zero economic growth. However, also noticed that foreigners tend to get canon fodders at those soaploand.

Would love to get your advice on current situation regarding soapland in Tokyo and how to overcome canon fodders situation.

PS I speak very few phrases of Japanese. Luckily my look can pass for Japanese more often than not so that does help a bit in term of acceptance.
My advice is, if you don't like the girl that they offer you, leave.
Go to next door or next store. There was a time when I brought someone to a shop and he didn't like the selection and we left.

And just when we were outside the door, the manager stopped us and offered us with better girls. Remember, as long you are high paying customer, you choose the shops, not other way round

As for canon fodders situation, it's also depending on the girls. If a popular girl have a lot customers locally, there is little incentive for them to take foreign customer, not to mention there will be language barrier (which tend to be the main issue for the girls).

Do homework before you go to Yoshi, if you don't like what you see, leave. You are the paying customer not some hobo begging for pity

This applies more on Yoshi probably, in general, I find Kansai (Osaka and Kobe in this case) is very unfriendly regardless what the popular stereotype on that area.
Old 12-11-2016, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 19
sing169 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersing169 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersing169 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersing169 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersing169 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Be careful in Tokyo!

Wanna share my friend's story to warn fellow punters about the dangers in Kabukicho (Shinjuku)... I feel bad that this is partly due to my recommendation and (lack of) advice. Sharing with everyone here so that others don't fall into the same trap.

My friend had a business trip last week, and asked me for recommendations. Since he wanted to try soapland but didn't want to venture too far to Yoshiwara, I recommended him to try Don Juan in Kabukicho. This is one of a relatively expensive but safe joint in Shinjuku. However, I forgot to warn him about the dangers of the area. And what I didn't foresee, really happened...

He told me he got lost trying to navigate the small lanes in search of Don Juan. [Lesson1: always get a local data SIM so that you can use your google maps]

He then stopped and asked someone for directions, but since he was Japanese, he called out to someone else to come over to help my friend. This burly guy spoke good English, and told my friend that he is a guide and will bring him directly to the joint. However, he said instead of the "main" joint, he will bring my friend to the "subsidiary" where it will be cheaper (Y68k). My friend was enticed becos I had told him Don Juan charges foreigners Y85k for 2 hours. He thought he could save some money... To be safe, he asked this "Agent" if he has to pay commission to him, but the guy said no bcos the joint will pay him. [Lesson 2: don't be greedy...]

The Agent took him to some crummy building, went up to the 4th floor, with a small door with a "D" on it. He told my friend this is it and asked for the 68k to be handed over to a "gangster-type" man standing at the door. Sensing something wrong, my friend refused and decided to walk away. The Agent chased after him and after much appealing, convinced my friend that he will now bring him to the "mother joint", Don Juan itself. My friend relented... [Lesson3: when you know they have tried to cheat you once, you should not trust them anymore!]

This Agent then called someone on the phone. My friend didn't understand, but just followed him. Lo and behold, the Agent really brought him to Don Juan! However, when they were a few doors from the joint, the Agent then shouted "Manager!" to another burly chap standing outside Don Juan. This guy turned around and greated them. Instead of bring them into the joint, this chap pulled my friend to the side of the lane opposite Don Juan, whipped out his hand phone for my friend to choose a gal. My friend chose one, and this guy asked my friend to handover Y65k. All this while, the earlier Agent was blocking my friend's path towards Don Juan's door (this was his explanation when I asked him why he didn't just dash into Don Juan?). Somehow, my friend fell for their trick and really handed over the (Y65k!). [Lesson4: never ever hand money to people until you are in the joint proper!]

Then, the Agent bade them farewell while the 2nd guy asked my friend to follow him to go to another place, giving him the cock-and-bull story that foreigners must go to "Special Rooms", not in the main shop! My friend stupidly followed this guy, went to another crummy building a few buildings down the street. They went up to some levels, where there was a "hole" in the wall for a reception. This guy handed some money over to the guy in the "hole", and told my friend to go to room number "6". When my friend got to the room, he saw that it was a really crummy room with just a mattress on the floor and a towel covering it. Worse than even Geylang's low-end rooms!!! He rushed out to the reception but then realized the guy had disappeared. He tried to confront the "receptionist", but the man told him "this is love hotel, I don't know the guy. He paid for your room and the girl will come. Wait in your room." Sadly, my friend listened to him and went back to the room... [Lesson 5: when we see things are wrong, don't hesitate to cut loss!]

He waited a while and there was a knock on the door. In came a middle-aged witch! Only then did my friend truly realized that he has been conned! He told the woman that he does not want to proceed, and wanted to leave. The woman blocked his way, and told him he has to pay her Y10k for cancellation and taxi money! My friend tried arguing with her, that he had already paid Y65k! She then told him that he needs to pay the add'l Y10k for cancellation or she can still service him for that additional Y10k...! This was when he finally got smart and just paid her the Y10k and left. I told him I couldn't imagine what would happen if he had let her service him and paid her 10k... I presume she could easily caused a ruckus and extracted more $ from him then!

All in all, it was an expensive tuition fee for him to know that Japan is not that safe after all, and never to trust strangers so easily...

I hope, by sharing his story, I can help forewarn other punters who may encounter such circumstances. Chiong carefully and Chiong safely!

Cheers!
Old 13-11-2016, 06:33 PM
Samster

Re: Be careful in Tokyo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sing169 View Post
Wanna share my friend's story to warn fellow punters about the dangers in Kabukicho (Shinjuku)... I feel bad that this is partly due to my recommendation and (lack of) advice. Sharing with everyone here so that others don't fall into the same trap.

My friend had a business trip last week, and asked me for recommendations. Since he wanted to try soapland but didn't want to venture too far to Yoshiwara, I recommended him to try Don Juan in Kabukicho. This is one of a relatively expensive but safe joint in Shinjuku. However, I forgot to warn him about the dangers of the area. And what I didn't foresee, really happened...

He told me he got lost trying to navigate the small lanes in search of Don Juan. [Lesson1: always get a local data SIM so that you can use your google maps]

He then stopped and asked someone for directions, but since he was Japanese, he called out to someone else to come over to help my friend. This burly guy spoke good English, and told my friend that he is a guide and will bring him directly to the joint. However, he said instead of the "main" joint, he will bring my friend to the "subsidiary" where it will be cheaper (Y68k). My friend was enticed becos I had told him Don Juan charges foreigners Y85k for 2 hours. He thought he could save some money... To be safe, he asked this "Agent" if he has to pay commission to him, but the guy said no bcos the joint will pay him. [Lesson 2: don't be greedy...]

The Agent took him to some crummy building, went up to the 4th floor, with a small door with a "D" on it. He told my friend this is it and asked for the 68k to be handed over to a "gangster-type" man standing at the door. Sensing something wrong, my friend refused and decided to walk away. The Agent chased after him and after much appealing, convinced my friend that he will now bring him to the "mother joint", Don Juan itself. My friend relented... [Lesson3: when you know they have tried to cheat you once, you should not trust them anymore!]

This Agent then called someone on the phone. My friend didn't understand, but just followed him. Lo and behold, the Agent really brought him to Don Juan! However, when they were a few doors from the joint, the Agent then shouted "Manager!" to another burly chap standing outside Don Juan. This guy turned around and greated them. Instead of bring them into the joint, this chap pulled my friend to the side of the lane opposite Don Juan, whipped out his hand phone for my friend to choose a gal. My friend chose one, and this guy asked my friend to handover Y65k. All this while, the earlier Agent was blocking my friend's path towards Don Juan's door (this was his explanation when I asked him why he didn't just dash into Don Juan?). Somehow, my friend fell for their trick and really handed over the (Y65k!). [Lesson4: never ever hand money to people until you are in the joint proper!]

Then, the Agent bade them farewell while the 2nd guy asked my friend to follow him to go to another place, giving him the cock-and-bull story that foreigners must go to "Special Rooms", not in the main shop! My friend stupidly followed this guy, went to another crummy building a few buildings down the street. They went up to some levels, where there was a "hole" in the wall for a reception. This guy handed some money over to the guy in the "hole", and told my friend to go to room number "6". When my friend got to the room, he saw that it was a really crummy room with just a mattress on the floor and a towel covering it. Worse than even Geylang's low-end rooms!!! He rushed out to the reception but then realized the guy had disappeared. He tried to confront the "receptionist", but the man told him "this is love hotel, I don't know the guy. He paid for your room and the girl will come. Wait in your room." Sadly, my friend listened to him and went back to the room... [Lesson 5: when we see things are wrong, don't hesitate to cut loss!]

He waited a while and there was a knock on the door. In came a middle-aged witch! Only then did my friend truly realized that he has been conned! He told the woman that he does not want to proceed, and wanted to leave. The woman blocked his way, and told him he has to pay her Y10k for cancellation and taxi money! My friend tried arguing with her, that he had already paid Y65k! She then told him that he needs to pay the add'l Y10k for cancellation or she can still service him for that additional Y10k...! This was when he finally got smart and just paid her the Y10k and left. I told him I couldn't imagine what would happen if he had let her service him and paid her 10k... I presume she could easily caused a ruckus and extracted more $ from him then!

All in all, it was an expensive tuition fee for him to know that Japan is not that safe after all, and never to trust strangers so easily...

I hope, by sharing his story, I can help forewarn other punters who may encounter such circumstances. Chiong carefully and Chiong safely!

Cheers!
MEHHH, I swore I've written many times to not even bother in Kabukicho.... haizz.... even locals get scammed there btw.. I've written a guide for soapland on other thread... go search for them... the do and don'ts.

And Kabukicho is not representation of Japan in general. And, rather than Don Juan there's another soap in Shinjuku area that is rather big and outside Kabukicho, but I have never tried it so I can't vouch for it. Kadoebi.
Old 13-11-2016, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
melonmilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yoshiwara far?

not really.

fairly accessible. walkable distance from minowa subway.

plus free shuttle ride back to nearest train stations, discreetly
Old 14-11-2016, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 18
deshou has much to be proud ofdeshou has much to be proud ofdeshou has much to be proud ofdeshou has much to be proud ofdeshou has much to be proud ofdeshou has much to be proud ofdeshou has much to be proud ofdeshou has much to be proud of

Wasn't following the soaplands in detail recently, but sadly, the shop I visited in February is now off limits to foreigners.
Old 14-11-2016, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deshou View Post
Wasn't following the soaplands in detail recently, but sadly, the shop I visited in February is now off limits to foreigners.
Soapland shops in Tokyo?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread