The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 26-07-2021, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 562 / Power: 16
isqueeze is a name known to allisqueeze is a name known to allisqueeze is a name known to allisqueeze is a name known to allisqueeze is a name known to allisqueeze is a name known to all
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post
This one no special. The lady boss pretty hot temper if you dare to ask. Saw that she posted those whom asked for zhua gen in her wechat moment.
Is it the lady boss M**o M**o? Yeah last time they were above Kimage so far don't think they have any Hanky Panky? Unless anyone else have any stories ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Just saw an ad on FB showing a few pix. Joint’s located in central but ad keeps you guessing where. Recognised a face there who goes by the name Lulu. She was from Roxy Sq in Katong. Anyone been to this joint? How’s Lulu here? Has she upped her game?
from their FB think they want you to message for the location ....
Old 26-07-2021, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This one no special. The lady boss pretty hot temper if you dare to ask. Saw that she posted those whom asked for zhua gen in her wechat moment.
keep pestering to sign package one.. lady boss schedule hard to book, gonna book in advance... any regulars bro there?
Old 26-07-2021, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by isqueeze View Post
Is it the lady boss M**o M**o? Yeah last time they were above Kimage so far don't think they have any Hanky Panky? Unless anyone else have any stories ....

from their FB think they want you to message for the location ....
Yes that the lady. Last time at level 2. Keep pester to sign up package. Definitely no special not even hj.
Old 26-07-2021, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 12
Gump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yes that the lady. Last time at level 2. Keep pester to sign up package. Definitely no special not even hj.
No teasing even.
Old 28-07-2021, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Meerkat1871 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Whats the name of the ML? If I do not kno her better don go.

That day went to blk 1*7. Saw a fair looking long hair syt.
Dye rebond hair, v fair skin and looking beauty with make up and mask on.
Wanted to book her but she said got appt.
Next up is a fat lady. I rejected and wanted to go. Then the syt recommended her colleague xiao j*n* to me.
Ok still can accept. Skin is smooth and can 4G roaming.
From reactions to b pretty virgin type. Tune frequency also will vibrates. My finger was so wet after the deed. Lol.
Forgotten to ask her for the syt name. Anyone kno that lady pm me. Thanks.
Bro, check your pm
Old 28-07-2021, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Anyone knows what’s happened to the joint at 1*3? Some gals have left
Old 28-07-2021, 11:59 PM
Samster

Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat1871 View Post
Bro, check your pm
You sure you pm the right person bro? Haha
Old 29-07-2021, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 9
cwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to behold

Agree blk 1*7 xiao j*n* was not bad. Nice innocent personality and good attitude willing to please. Did not see the other v fair skin and looking beauty you mentioned but now v curious to try...
Old 29-07-2021, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Anyone knows what’s happened to the joint at 1*3? Some gals have left
The one with pink signboard? There got PRCs and Viets. Who left?
Old 29-07-2021, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 16
8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
The one with pink signboard? There got PRCs and Viets. Who left?
if i am not wrong the pink signboard is gone.Even the name is change i think same person operating because the milf is still there maning the shop.Who knows what happen
Old 30-07-2021, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8861 View Post
if i am not wrong the pink signboard is gone.Even the name is change i think same person operating because the milf is still there maning the shop.Who knows what happen
Thanks bro for the heads up. The milf should be the boss. So no more *J. W**** has left although not my cup. It’s been a while. Inside still the same? At one time they were told to remove shower cubicles but the cubicles were later reinstated. Curtains or doors now? Time for me to revisit an old haunt
Old 30-07-2021, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
heysezaye is one of the Best!heysezaye is one of the Best!heysezaye is one of the Best!heysezaye is one of the Best!
Quote:
Thanks bro for the heads up. The milf should be the boss. So no more *J. W**** has left although not my cup. It’s been a while. Inside still the same? At one time they were told to remove shower cubicles but the cubicles were later reinstated. Curtains or doors now? Time for me to revisit an old haunt
walked past there couple of days ago, blue signboard, saw amy at the counter, lost all blood in little head, walked off
Old 30-07-2021, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
sonyki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How is the damage
Old 31-07-2021, 01:09 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loony View Post
Busty at Toa Pay try huihui. Shop very near to braddell MRT. Text her and let her know you got her contact from sbf. Sweet gal with sweet voice. Nice bod and good massage. Not piano play.

Thanks for the share!
Old 01-08-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwolf78 View Post
Agree blk 1*7 xiao j*n* was not bad. Nice innocent personality and good attitude willing to please. Did not see the other v fair skin and looking beauty you mentioned but now v curious to try...
Yes bro it is so priceless to finger such innocent girl to very wet stage.
I also first time saw her. Wanted to ask xiao j*n* but forgotten.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1