The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2021, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top memories of GL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Should be 2033. Its one of the houses on the right when u drive into L20, Have quite a decent parking space within the compound. The OKT was a bald old uncle whom I heard passed away a couple of years ago and the helper was a tall skinny dude. Pretty good service from the house when I used to go there pretty frequently.
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Atami @ 2033 late Uncle Hoe and Steven

My first Cat 150 joint during okt lily era
The house all gals start with mei something when the formal OKT surrender IC. And there's gals from this house who serve sashimi.
Old 01-08-2021, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Top memories of GL?

Below is for the memory … The two headed snake - Korean (currently defunct) tried to borrow my sword to attack his “buddy” - Saabking (con artist) many years ago just because of their common interest in one pussy - CS @ L2831A. Initially I was willing to help as CS was one of my regular WLs. But I stepped on my brake in the end as I began to aware Korean was trying to make use of me. LMAO!!

Just for fun … since we are all very free in the midst of pandemic lockdown.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 01-08-2021, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Previously when Hoe Chuan had Malaysian gals their names all seemed to start with Hai...my fav during that period was the busty petite minx Hai San...super ah lian, super wild, super nottie, super hot and wet, wet wet

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
The house all gals start with mei something when the formal OKT surrender IC. And there's gals from this house who serve sashimi.
Old 01-08-2021, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Previously when Hoe Chuan had Malaysian gals their names all seemed to start with Hai...my fav during that period was the busty petite minx Hai San...super ah lian, super wild, super nottie, super hot and wet, wet wet
2047 used to have all theirladies names to start with Jia. Such as Jia Yi, Jia Ning, and so on
Old 01-08-2021, 12:27 PM
Samster

5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, you just bring back those good old memories...
Old 01-08-2021, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyunclez View Post
2047 used to have all theirladies names to start with Jia. Such as Jia Yi, Jia Ning, and so on
One of the Jia can sashimi cum back door. Another Jia is Gem Tang Tsz-kei lookalike.
Old 01-08-2021, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 15
Bimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Nice, such a decent looking girl. Women always have the option to use their bodies to establish themselves financially before mid-life, as long as they don't get sucked into the bottomless abyss of quick money and high life. From early 20s-30s, just make full use of the body, everyday rent out to several men. Then after a decade with the first pot of gold, press the reset button, start wearing appropriately and walah you have a dignified and wealthy landlady/businesswoman.
Familiar face! Whats her name ah?
Old 01-08-2021, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1589 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Top memories of GL?

Quote:
my time was Boleh Gals all with Hoi something

yummy bluefin
Old 01-08-2021, 08:36 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Top memories of GL?

Quote:
ha ha ha...veteran spotted at Atami
Old 01-08-2021, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, you just bring back those good old memories...
Quote:
One of the Jia can sashimi cum back door. Another Jia is Gem Tang Tsz-kei lookalike.
while waiting for reopening...we have to recall to prevent dementia
Old 02-08-2021, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
my time was Boleh Gals all with Hoi something

yummy bluefin
I know this house from the mei yu also good grade bluefin.
Old 02-08-2021, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
I know this house from the mei yu also good grade bluefin.
dun noe our mw mat yoyo got bluefin bo
Old 02-08-2021, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
dun noe our mw mat yoyo got bluefin bo
Need to find out.
Old 02-08-2021, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer View Post
Familiar face! Whats her name ah?
Can’t remember her house name though. Used to book her for 2 hours slot.

Missed those times coming to this house. Smoking ciggies and drinking coffee while Okt is getting girls from other houses when the in house girls are busy with customers.

By the way do u guys remember one Ang pai in this house with large boobs? She got a bit of attitude and looks a little like Cecilia Cheung. She’s not my cup of tea though and I only booked her twice.
Old 02-08-2021, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Can’t remember her house name though. Used to book her for 2 hours slot.

Missed those times coming to this house. Smoking ciggies and drinking coffee while Okt is getting girls from other houses when the in house girls are busy with customers.

By the way do u guys remember one Ang pai in this house with large boobs? She got a bit of attitude and looks a little like Cecilia Cheung. She’s not my cup of tea though and I only booked her twice.
MeiLe @ 2033

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1