The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2021, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: True stories/news from the MotherLand of the Chinese people

Chinese gals can be very open and kinky. Just need to strike them on the right note. They are usually not shy to tell you what thrills them. Unlike their SG counterparts who are usually less vocal and forthcoming.
Old 19-06-2021, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
risingfeenix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Notti girls here may end up threesome, cheers!
Or could even be moresome hehe
Old 20-06-2021, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Chinese gals can be very open and kinky. Just need to strike them on the right note. They are usually not shy to tell you what thrills them. Unlike their SG counterparts who are usually less vocal and forthcoming.
Wish got chance to get to know them.
Old 20-06-2021, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Wish got chance to get to know them.
There are quite a lot of them in SG now. Be it business women, OL, dish washers.. If you keen, can go to Chinatown area especially in weekends. Of course, now that COVID-19 poses some challenge, it's also harder to sian them.
Old 05-07-2021, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Just want to post a quick update b4 I have to leave to meet a 'referrer' for dinner.

So only just recently I managed to settle my work here, which was whether should I take up the client's offer to work at their branch at SH or to continue with my current role. I thought for a few days, discussed with Sierra my current boss, my ex-boss at SH b4 Sierra & also Sophie b4 I decided to stay on cos of some 未知数 which I decided not to risk. Apparently my decision to stay on kind left an impression with the management team, which they b4 this didn't really give me any attention especially when it comes to bonuses & increment. Initially they wanted to left me to dry at the client's place down south & would only transfer me back in Sept but after this, they sent me an email to inform me to return to SH whenever permittable by medical protocols. They also 表扬 me for my work here & one of the management even sent me a personal email to list out some of the projects in the pipeline, which I could be involved when I am back .

And just very 巧 I was chatting with one of my ex-colleagues from some time back in SG, cos she was exploring opportunities in China & was asking me for advice. She 'hit me up' on WeChat & we began texting for a few days b4 she asked 'how about we try Zoom instead?' so tt it is easier for her to show me some stuffs. So just earlier tis morning, we met up on Zoom but she did not turn on her cam cos she said 'she is in her own bubble at home'. She was still able to share her screen & we had a fun discussion. Just b4 she was about to log off, she asked me if I wanted to see her. I told her 'ya why not' & she replied 'okay I go put something on'. When she turned on the cam, it was looking down slightly, showing me more of her left & the floral pattern thin soft strap nightie she was wearing. For about 5 secs, I stared at her cleavage b4 she said 'okay show's over' & turned off her cam. She did turn on her cam again, but this time I could only see her from her neck up. She said to me 'I can't believe we actually were fxxking each other...' & we laughed albeit quite awkwardly. I asked her if she was naked right now & she did not say anything then. She did reveal later tt she felt so 'revitalising' when she started to be naked at home when she is wfh alone during the day since usually it was so hot. I asked her why don't she turn on the air-con & she shot back 'siao arh'. But this is also typical her from wat I could rmb of her, look guai guai & demure on the outside but actually very naughty & wild girl. She called me again b4 lunch to 'tell me' she just got off thinking about our quickies in the office & the first time she sucked on my dick. She told me she wanted me right now & would let me do anything to her if she comes over as long as I put on a cap. I played along & said to her 'I thought you absolutely loved it when I fxxked u without a condom' & she said she is 'different status' now so 'don't lah'. We continued to speak on the phone as she got out of her unit, walking towards her car to go buy lunch & pick up a parcel. I asked her what was she wearing & she said 'just a black dress'. She told me just recently she was in the lift with her Indian neighbour from another floor & she was just wearing a white cotton nightie. She said she could almost see everything.
Old 08-07-2021, 05:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice sharing, cheers!
Old 28-07-2021, 10:08 PM
Samster

Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

I rmb sometime during late June, Sophie & I visited a close friend of hers & Sophie asked my female colleague to tag along when she came over to our apartment. She drove us to a 高档住宅区, entered a gate with a drive-in & she parked her car in a sheltered parking space just about 50m away from the main entrance of the estate. Receiving us was a fine looking lady who should just be slightly older than Sophie's sister or around forty, wearing a baggy, dark navy blue V-neck cotton dress & slippers. Both her & Sophie hugged, she greeted us & led us into her home. We also saw her young daughter & her female friend, someone she knew from tuition class & also later her younger brother who came down to join us at the very grand hall. The teens left us later to change & play at the pool while we had our '大人聊天时间' after a brief period of trying to engage them. Probably about 45min later, we heard a commotion coming from the pool area & we followed behind the 女主人 out of the house towards the pool. What we saw was the girls standing beside the edge of the pool while the brother was still in the pool, & the daughter telling the mom what happened. Long story short, the girls were playing with the brother & soon started to tease him & after a while, he got mad & pushed his sis to the edge of the pool & tried to hump her from behind. So the cheeky & yes immature girls were teasing the boy about his erection while in the water. The boy on his part could not understand & deal with the mischief, pushed his sister towards the pool wall & began to use his 'big weapon', half-exposed out of his trunks, against his sister's butt. The mom rebuked the girls, her daughter's friend was even giggling when her friend was looking abit shocked b4 she took off her dress & went into the pool to join her son. Sophie walked towards the girls & coerced them to join her back in the house. I stayed behind to see if as a guy, should I maybe have a little chat with the kiddo if necessary or permitted by the mother.

The mom's hands were on her son's face & whispering to him. She went into the pool with her matching black lacy lingerie under the early afternoon sun. She hugged her son after speaking to him & led him out of the pool. When she was coming up, I saw her wet bra which was slightly see-thru & moments later her matching totally sheer panties with a crotch tt was 'completely not there', which she did not even bother to block or hide. She was also completely shaved down there. When she was grabbing for the nearest towel, I took the chance to greet the kiddo & even got a 'hi' from him. He sat down on the tanning chair nearest to me & I asked straight up how was he feeling in English. Then from my observation & his replies, I kinda 断定 he should have some form of intellectual disability & also lacked social skills/awareness but probably not tt serious. He was looking down on the floor most of the time while his mother was standing beside us, trying to humor him. She was also lacking awareness cos for the entire duration, her clean shaven succulent mommy pussy was exposed just beneath the hem of the short towel & the non-existing crotch. The mother confirmed what I deduced earlier about her son & also remarkably told me her son is easily stimulated by the opposite sex but there was she exposing herself to her son (& me of cos)! I also got to know that was not the 1st time he was made fun by his sister. Last time, apparently he was 'kicked playfully' by his sister in the groin & directly on his 'big weapon' although he wasn't doing anything to her. I also feel for the mother, who is educated & was working full-time b4 she took a step back to care for the son who is mostly home-schooled while her husband manages his business.

The girls decided to stay for dinner so I went out to buy some stuffs for BBQ while they talked. When I came back, everyone was gone from the hall. The mom was preparing what she could find in the kitchen while the girls were in the jacuzzi room. She was wearing a green satin teddy slip with pinkish red lace trim while cutting veg, carrots & washing mushrooms. Either she did not realise or was maybe teasing me, the slip could barely cover her butt from behind & if she was Sophie or Sophie's sis, I would have gone over & do what most horny men would . To her credit, she did tell me not to enter the kitchen cos '地方很乱' & 她还没换好衣服 but it was too late & I pushed aside the half-closed sliding door to enter. She was also listening to some 女性 or 妈妈经podcast on an iPad & a Bluetooth speaker. She gave me instructions on where to put the beers in the fridge & also the some of the stuffs for the BBQ later. She was also v cute, she was hurrying me to get out of the kitchen cos she said she '什么都没穿'. When she saw me still trying to figure out how to fit the stuffs into her fridge, cos I also didn't know what could be moved & whether can put this here or not, she came over & took over. I could smell her newly put on perfume & could feel she was also alittle anxious. At tt moment, I knew from her body language & from the look she gave me, she could be push to do something more. I have an old friend who used to tell me it is quite easy to know if a married woman is horny but not sexually active & this sexy mommy here is definitely one. She pat me on my butt & asked me to leave the kitchen. She told me she really needs to '准备晚餐' & I told her she should keep this slip on for the rest of the day. She burst out laughing.

I left the kitchen & went back to the pool area to set up the outdoor grill which was already brought out. Rich PRCs living the 'angmoh lifestyle'. Apparently, I found out later I was the only one who did not know they were secretly planning a surprise birthday party for her tt week & today they visited her to want to try find out which day she was available. We had a cosy, fun and intimate time later that night although it was abit warm outside during the BBQ. We switched off most of the lights, lighted up short candles around the pool area & played pop oldies via a BT speaker. My female colleague even shared her troubles with the 女主人 even though they only met for the 1st time. Inevitably, the girls asked the mom about her son & she soon enough she got abit emotional. She told the girls when her husband isn't home for the night, she would go to her son's room & sleep with him & she said this helps her to 'bond with her son' & not feel stressed out over his condition. Later on, Sophie asked her if she would 'be scared' sleeping with him on the same bed & the mom said '怎么会呢 他是我儿子’ & Sophie continued, saying '万一不小心出意外怎么办’. She finally understood what Sophie was trying to say & she laughed. '他不懂那个要放进哪里啊’ The mom exclaimed & my female colleague concurred. What was disturbing was when she said she wouldn't hesitate if she has to be part of her son's sexual experience. Sophie had tt 'totally shellshocked' look on her face. The mom continued to say '当然不会搞那个 我儿子也不可能会懂他不能射我里面啊’, in a 'very matter of fact' manner. '他也忍不了多久吧’ My female colleague added on & even turned to look at Sophie. Me & Sophie exchanged looks & the look on her face told me she had enough of these two. But because I encountered this when I was with Lina, and when she was taking care of her nephew, I am kind of able to not see this in a sexual way like how those JAVs would portray it. Interestingly, when the mom continued on to talk about her son, she said the same thing as Lina & her bff, who is a single mom raising up her only son on her own in a city without any family around her. Lina told me, & a few times I saw for myself, tt she would soap up her nephew's small didi with her bare hands & even smell it & sometimes even kissed it. Our mommy here did the same as Lina, & for her she continued to do so even until her son started having erections. She revealed tt she only stopped showering tgt with her son when she 'accidentally helped him to release' while rubbing his didi with soap. She told us she wasn't shocked from him shooting his load but shocked tt he ended up wailing loudly. From these moms & ladies' perspectives, they are showing affection & love but for some of the outsiders, they would think this is morally wrong & sexual. Not that I agree with them, I do think this is 'not normal' & 'weird' but ultimately this is also their way of living with their loved ones.

However, I agree with Sophie tt her friend should not be sleeping on her son's bed & sometimes even sleeping naked with him. Her son is in his early puberty years & although it might be true he cannot comprehend sex, it is still 'dangerous'. Sophie then began to probe further about the incident earlier & to our horror (actually not sure if we shd still be shocked by anything by now), why her son was 'trying to hump' his sister was because he first tried it with the mom. So at least from what she told us, she was still asleep lying face down on the bed when she was awakened by her son laying on top of her & 'grinding against her'. Initially she tried to be ambiguous but Sophie was relentless & I rmb I almost wanted to laugh when I could sense tt Sophie was so ready to smack her friend out of her insanity. My female colleague gasped loudly when the mom revealed 'she let her son continue with what he was doing'. When the mom 'defended her actions' by saying ‘他根本都不知道他在做什么’ & '而且他也没出啊', Sophie shot back with the classic '还敢在嘴硬’. But the mom said she was delirious when it all happened & it scared her when she got slightly aroused & wet. She then broke down in front of us & ultimately it revealed an underlying problem which is the lack of attention & time spent with her husband. Sophie told me she believes her friend was trying to 骗自己 to accept attention given to her by her unwitting son in place of the missing attention from her husband. She thinks there wasn't an intention to create 乱伦 but definitely does not rule out it from happening esp with the current state of the mom's emotional health. For Sophie, she thinks 乱伦 ultimately stems from lust & she is convinced there isn't lust on either side for this case. The mom told us this happened twice in total, first time when it happened she felt something but continued to sleep until she felt really uncomfortable. The 2nd time when it happened, he did not try to insert but was rubbing his didi against her & this got her aroused. Well the aftermath of this was also typical Sophie. She called her friend, who is a social worker and another friend who is a doctor and mother. Brought them to meet the mom & later the son separately. Her friend insist on not seeing a 心理医生 so she did not arrange for her to meet one. Of cos, she also insist her husband to be off the loop on this one too. Both Sophie's friends concur tt the mom is likely suffering from loneliness, as she stays home most of the time & the snowballed effect of a rather sexless marriage in recent years. I told Sophie likely the husband is sleeping with someone else outside & Sophie said '要不然 你们男人都不是什么好东西’ & I 不知不觉 又挨了一刀. Well she wasn't wrong either, I was fooling around with her sister. My pov is tt I believe maybe the couple had disagreements on how they should raise their only son & this drives a wedge between them & 'drove' the husband away to focus in his biz instead. Sophie told me, her social worker friend is visiting the mom & her son on a weekly basis & is working with her mom to see if her son could be home-schooled differently (which means reducing the time spent between mother & son).

My heart also goes out to those who lost their families, homes and friends caused by devastating floods at the Henan province. This was actually something which could have been prevented, at least when it comes to the massive casualties which again would be massively under-reported & buried by these 共产 evil-doers. TV stations nation-wide 'were ordered' not to film & report the floods & not to probe into how many have died & what might have gone wrong. Blame were put to the US launching 'weather-changing' weaponry against China which caused the floods. There are 'people' preventing others from speaking out & accusing the officials of any wrongdoings. This is China now ever since someone consolidated absolute power. This is sad.
Old 29-07-2021, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
BronzeDollars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent thread, support!
Old 01-08-2021, 08:25 AM
Samster

otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent updates.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 23-08-2021, 04:40 PM
Samster

Before the end of July, just to make it in time b4 the 'increased restrictions' due to the Covid outbreak here, I went back with Sophie to visit her father. She was worried because he is alone there with no family although all his old friends & neighbours would help to watch over him. Sophie told during her last call to him, he told her he was alright & the lady the sisters are paying to take care of him is also regularly around to take care of him. But while doing some light exercise in the backyard, he somehow slipped & landed on his butt. He managed to make his way back to his room b4 the lady arrived & took him to the hospital. So Sophie was worried for him. The sisters agreed on the earliest date possible to return & meet at their father's place.

When we were there, he was kind of bedridden cos doc told him to sleep on his belly as much as possible & he finds it painful to sit anyway. Sophie's sis told us the doc gave him painkillers but he didn't want to take. And because there were bandages for the bruises he had due to the fall, he also skipped bathing. Sophie's sis wanted to get him to shower so Sophie bought plastic sheets & gloves. After some nagging by the sisters, the father finally agreed to be washed down on his bed. They laid the plastic sheet over his bed, helped him to undress b4 Sophie leaves the room cos seeing her father naked was just too much for her. I stayed behind to help her sis as she removed the dressings while I brought the pail of water closer. Once after the dressings were removed, both of us sponged him up with water first and then applied the shower lotion. I also lifted him up abit so Sophie's sis could sponge his chest & belly. It wasn't my first time helping to bathe an elderly so I wasn't fazed & Sophie's sis was quite impressed. We took about 20min to bathe him & also changed his dressing. When we were in the kitchen chatting about his situation, Sophie's sis then revealed the other reason whey the sisters came back. Cos just a few days ago, their father called her to tell her that he just slept with the lady who was taking care of him & he was worried. Sophie's sis was confused, asked him what exactly happened & he replied '我把她搞了’. Then after she probed further, she found out tt her father shot his load inside this woman & he got worried. Sophie's sis asked him if the woman got say anything & he said no. Then she asked ‘是她勾引你还是你霸王硬上弓啊’, the old man said '她把我搞硬了 我就上了’. So it happened when she was helping him to shower, he told her & then she told Sophie. Sophie's sis said something like '爸还是宝刀未老 硬汉子啊’. Sophie asked if that was their only time & her sister replied '第二次了 第一次没射进人家里面他老人家不急’.

Sophie asked her sister what was her take on this & she said since it already happened, no point confronting their father about it since it was consensual. And the lady also did not say anything or asked for anything. And this actually got Sophie to be worried, which was why she asked to meet the lady later that day. Well, the lady did come to meet the sisters after dinner & they met outside at a nearby eatery. I stayed behind in the house, played chess with their father & waited for them to return. The sisters came back after about 2hrs & looking at Sophie, everything seemed okay. Sophie's sis told me they had a chat, found out more about the lady's personal life & 经济状况. According to Sophie, the lady ownself broached the topic & told the sisters 她没有什么需求 只是就这样过过日子. Then Sophie's sis continued on to say the lady told them '她们的爸也是个男人 有哪个 她是个女人也有那方面的需要 就搞了呀’, 很简单不会复杂. We finished up the few cans of beers from the fridge b4 we went to bed. The next morning, while having bf, the sisters agreed to continue having the lady to come & 也不会过问 but would tell her to keep it discreet & not let the whole neighbourhood find out about them. For the sisters, their father is getting old & this is ultimately a 你情我愿的事, no need to kick up a fuss. When the lady came over later during the day, she even told Sophie's sis tt ever since 'they got together', she was happier & spent less time overthinking about life. This lady isn't really an auntie, still keeps herself looking decent & definitely would be attractive enough for guys around her age or older. Sophie's sis even asked her '那我老爸带不带劲啊’ & she just laughed. The lady said after the fall, their father is reluctant to get close to her. She said '我摸他 他都不愿意’. I think the old man has pride & is embarrassed to be in this state. Sophie later confirmed tt this lady don't have any financial difficulty or is in debt. She was intro to them by a family friend & tt friend said this lady won't be trouble. Later Sophie told me she booked a one-night stay in the city for 4 of us, including the lady so tt the sisters could have another opportunity to know her better & also for a close friend of the mother whom I mentioned in my previous post. Two of their father's old friends came over & kept him accompany b4 we leave for the city. The ladies popped into a small shopping mall b4 we went for lunch & check-in. It is not a fancy hotel more like a family vacation house but our adjoined rooms is still quite spacious despite having to fit 2 queen-size beds & 2 single beds. The bathroom in each room has a huge glass window facing the beds & although there is a pull-down mesh screen to give some privacy, I found out later it actually does not really cover much. Sophie & her sis shared the queen-sized while I took the single bed in our room, & the other 2 ladies took the other room. The bff of the mother is a 文雅 lady in her early 40s, you can tell her mannerism is very different from most PRC ladies of her age & 又不会摆一副架子. Her job requires her to be on the move most of the time so she kinda affected by the COVID situation & the city/小区 closures. When we met her in the city tt day, she was wearing a thin white cotton tee & jeans. Her light sky blue bra was very visible & her boobies even jiggled a little whenever she moved. While we were having a drink in a cafe, she (I will refer to her as YM) told us b4 she came here, she was on the road for 3 days straight 从早忙到晚.

After the engaging tea session, I slipped into a shop selling cheap PRC-made tech b4 returning to join the girls. Sophie told me YM asked to go back to the room to shower & get some sleep b4 she joins us for dinner tonight. The girls chanced upon a shopping district & went their merry ways. After about an hr, I walked back to our hotel & also took a nap. Later, I was awakened by Sophie's call & she told me to go to the other room to check on YM. I put on my pants b4 walking to the door connecting both rooms. The other room was in total darkness. I found YM in the queen-sized bed, beneath the blanket sleeping soundly. I turned on the bedside light, found a small bottle of pills, a half-filled glass of water & a small pack of wet tissues. Well seemed like she requires 安眠药 to fall asleep & probably would be asleep for some time. I informed Sophie about YM & she told me to come join them for dinner. After the call, I went back to my room to wash up b4 leaving. What gave me a fright later in was her standing at the door, partially covered by the darkness of the room & asking me '你去哪'. I was fxxking shocked sia at first, got me thinking 我活生生的见鬼了 b4 I got a clearer view of her leaning against the door ledge & using her hands to cover her modesty. She took a couple of steps out of the darkness & asked me '我睡了多久了’ like she just woke up from a long deep sleep. She definitely have a fab body for her age, flat tummy & an almost spotless smooth body with little signs of aging. Her hands did not do much to hide her aroused, hard light pinkish nipples from prying eyes & tt well-maintained, cute-looking pubic strip of hers in between her slender thighs. '能等一下我吗’, she said to me b4 she vanished back into the darkness of the other room. She came out of the room later wearing a long-sleeved sweater top, sweatpants & a cap. When we were at the lift lobby, she casually asked me what was my r/s with Sophie like whether I slept with her already. She told me Sophie is somewhat a 完美主义者 & a very stubborn person too. She said to me 女人能照顾自己也需要男人 这样也是在一种社会平衡’. She also explained to me tt just now she fell asleep without taking those pills but she is a light-sleeper & would wake up easily so I did not disturb her.

We had an enjoyable chat on our ride to the restaurant & when we reached, they already started eating. The girls told us they went to do spa after wandering around in the 商场. Dinner was a spread & we went back to the 商场 which got a little more crowded. Sophie held on to my arm closely & tightly when we were walking together & she whispered to me telling me her sis told her to sleep with me instead tonight. She asked me '我是不是收买了她’ & ‘是不是急了’. I told her I dream of licking her fat abalone every night & she immediately hit me on the chest & quipped '你坏死了’. Of cos, needless to say this did not happen. She was checking her emails when we returned to our room & she found out something went wrong & immediately got on a call. The rest of us were chatting in the other connecting room. But it was also because of this I got to know this YM & her work. She was looking for someone to help her in this project for about 10 days & the 酬劳 was a 5-figure sum in RMB. Immediately, I checked my schedule & the remaining days off I could take. I texted the person whom we were liaising with on the client side to take my off days and then dropped a text & email to Sierra & HR. Then sui lah, all was set for me to go do this project with her & we discussed further that night. Sophie came to the closed cafe to join us b4 we ended our discussion for tt night. Next morning, Sophie was a little playful & she tried to give a quick blow underneath the blanket b4 she was 'scared off' by noises coming from the connecting room. She tried to continue while I was brushing my teeth in the bathroom but stopped when she heard footsteps. She then quickly stepped out after giving me a hard-on.
Old 23-08-2021, 07:38 PM
Samster

I met YM again on the following week when she came over to the city I am working in. She then drove us to a nearby city about 2 hours away to meet her client. We had a really intense meeting with this pair b4 we agreed on what we need to handover for our project. Then YM booked us a 工作室 somewhere not too rural & still quite 方便. Good thing was tt she got this lobang which is also an apartment in itself but only got one room and a couch outside. Just when she was about to hand over the initial payment, an agent friend of hers told her there was another single unit available for much lesser, got 2 single beds & able to move in immediately. She went over to view while I went to get what was on the list tt she gave me. She took that unit, sent me the address & I came over after grabbing dinner too. The unit is small but quite functional. Got a table big enough for both of us, a small kitchen area even a gaming chair & two cushion chairs. The bedroom also v small but got a privacy curtain to separate the 2 single beds so I took the one tt faced the door. We compared to this & living at hotel, probably saved us about half since we could not claim such expenses from client. Luckily for me also, YM is a nice person to work with & she is also someone who has a lot of 社会经历 so able to share the same working space with others.

Actually everything was great between us for the 1st two days until the following morning, when I returned from my jog and entered the room. She did not realise I was back & I walked into her 'doing her thing' on the other side of the curtain. I could hear her moans clearly & the sound made by the toy she was using. That got me thinking about her being a sexual woman instead of just someone who presents herself well, a co-worker & a new friend. I started to notice her a lot more than just another co-worker as she also got comfortable with me in the apartment. Like for that night, instead of entering the room already changed to her sleepwear after her shower, she came in wrapped in just a towel. During the next day, when we did not need to go to the client's office, I came back after meeting someone who was helping us with our project & she was working on her laptop at the table wearing a white cotton, square-neck sleeveless bodysuit. She is quite well-endowed too although hers sag a little bit probably due to age. I spotted her little eagle tattoo on her right upper thigh again as she asked me about my meeting. The bodysuit also showed off her butt cheeks left & right & the thong-like cutoff crotch which did not hide the budging outline of her abalone. Later she went to prepare dinner, making dumplings noodles and used the air fryer to make fried chicken wings.

She is indeed a very caring co-worker, like a big sister when she came outside to check on me when I dozed off while rushing my part of the presentation tt night. I was still in a daze when she woke me up to get me to go in & sleep on the bed. Later on when I tried to recall, all I rmb was I laid my hand on her naked butt when I was getting up from the chair b4 I began walking back to the room. She did tell me I spilled my glass of unfinished juice & she helped me to clean up. I recalled she had a black robe on or something but I don't rmb seeing anything else. The next day, she put on a white button shirt with an open blazer, & really short tight black skirt when we were presenting to a small group made up of mainly men. She got the attention she wanted, they did not ask too many questions & were mainly giving applause & showing their appreciation. It kinda worked bcos there were some errors we made but they did not spot. I got another first-hand preview of how some things work over here when I saw her loosening the top 2 buttons of her shirt which reveal bits of her cherry pink lacy bra. We were waiting to meet an important person & she went in to his office alone.

She came out about less than hour later, with a smile on her face & she said to me '高度!' happily. Her tactic was to 'subdue' the most important decision-maker before we go back to see the pair whom we signed the agreement with. Apparently she knows this person too & she told me 'this person is her 贵人’ but also someone she dare not offend. I also dare not ask her what happened inside but it also seemed like nothing really happened. As expected, we were shot down by the pair when we presented to them but they still told us to continue & said 稍微修正一下 although they picked on many of our slides. Then I realised the 3 of them actually know each other & they did not meet each other for the 1st time for this project. When YM said to me '走我们今晚放松一下’,I knew she was pissed by the two & wanted to 发泄. We went for dinner where she drank quite a bit of 白酒. Then she wanted to go sing K where she really let herself go & sang song after song. While she was indulging herself dancing & singing, I got my eyes feasting on her ample teasing cleavage & saw those pinkish nipples of hers slipping out about twice. I also saw her matching triangle thong a few times when she opened & closed her legs. When I was bringing her back to our unit from the lift, she told me she needed to pee urgently & when we got in, she immediately let go of me & rushed to the bathroom. By the time I went to check on her, she was sobbing on the toilet bowl with her thong down to her ankles.

I admit it was rather sexy to see her like this but it was also very sad for me to see her in this state. While tears continued to flow down on her face, she told me bits & pieces of her 关系 with this pair & how they branded her as 贱货 & 外卖 years ago. She said she just wanted a child & 不会计较名分 but they forced her to have an abortion & later on, when she had her 2nd pregnancy she unfortunately suffered a miscarriage. I am totally convinced tt any man would not be able to resist her when 'she was in her prime years' & even now, she is still attractive & very ravishing despite her age & she does not smoke. When we were lying on our beds, she told me '姐当年出社会工作时 身上一分钱也没有 我爸妈都不管我 全部都是靠我自己一个人把自己养活' which was so different from most of us at SG. Women like her really had it tough especially when they had to cope with how men viewed women who worked alongside them during their times compared to now. She hates men who 'abused' her but also enjoys being around men & having their attention. She said she enjoys buying 内衣, nourishment products & perfumes and told me 女人就应该买漂亮的内衣 穿给自己看再给自己喜欢的男人看. I was really happy to know her as a friend & also listening to her stories got me thinking about how I want to plan for my life going forward.
Old 24-08-2021, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice bonding with YM, cheers
Old 24-08-2021, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
croaching deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting share bro
Old 25-08-2021, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Always waiting for your story... nice
Old 25-08-2021, 11:33 PM
Samster

Great sharing here, camping for more juicy updates please.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1