The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2007, 06:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Casonova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Heard from an OKT that the brothel in Yarra is closed due to losses made because of bad management. Anyway, according to the same guy, the ladies who worked in Yarra also worked in Tope 39 (they just alternate the ladies between the 2), dunno how true that is, not that it matters now, haha!! Anyway, has stopped frequenting Tope 39 as I cannot seem 2 find a nice looking lady compared to Tope 43 and Madam Leona. Plus the Korean ladies can be quite sensitive if you just have a look and not choose any one of them. Personally don't blame them but as a paying customer, one is entitled to have a preview before choosing the service, innit?
Old 30-07-2007, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Boobster is Cool - loads of Potential

Hey hey, just came back from some checking out on a late sunday nite. Just went around looking at some gals. Anyway, i will be posting up alot of FLs here soon....bcos nowhere else has the information sammyboy has. Try to support this thread lah... u guys will hear from me soon.
Old 31-07-2007, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
oakton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have u guys ever have the experience of going in to a brothel and you see a bunch of asian guys sitting in the lounge area, most likely friends with the manager, when you go in you have about 6 pairs of eyes staring at you, checking you out. They sit there all day and not doing any punting, doesn't this puts you off?
Old 31-07-2007, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
oakton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have you guys ever have the experience of going in to a brothel and there is a bunch of asian guys sitting in the lounge, most likely friends with the manager, just sit there all day and not punt, u go in and there's about 5 pairs of eyes staring and checking you out. Doesn't this put you off?
Old 08-08-2007, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Shanghai_guy27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boobster View Post
Hey hey, just came back from some checking out on a late sunday nite. Just went around looking at some gals. Anyway, i will be posting up alot of FLs here soon....bcos nowhere else has the information sammyboy has. Try to support this thread lah... u guys will hear from me soon.
We're all waiting....
Old 13-08-2007, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 18
tempt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytempt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anyone up for going to tope street?
Old 16-08-2007, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boobster View Post
So far no news from ya bro...Whats going on?! Thinking of some actions. So waiting for your FR bro
Old 16-08-2007, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 18
bbboy05 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbboy05 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Forgot about this thread!

FR on Amy from Melbourne Colosseum
I've heard a bit about this lady so decided to head over to suss it out. Got there in the arvo but was disappointed as only ONE lady came out for the viewing. All others are booked for another half an hour. Asked the receptionist who is available and was pleased to hear Amy will be ready soon. Booked her before having met her!

10 minutes later, out she came. Nicely dressed in corset and stockings but was a little underwhelmed by her looks. However, she more than made it up with her outgoing attitude. She led me upstairs to the big room (first room on the right upstairs) as I've made a one hour booking.

She left the room to get more towels and off I go to the showers. She came back soon after well equipped with lots of towels.

Action!

She got me to lie down on my tummy while she went on with her teasing. Touching me at the right spots got me in the mood and soon we fondled one another, not without dirty talk. Her flawless skin made the experience all the more sweeter and her perfectly sized boobs (B cup) was icing on the cake. Minutes later, she shoved her pussy at me while she gave me heads. Nice pussy, shaved and no odour. While servicing her, she momentarily stopped and her juices came flowing!

She wanted me in her and I obliged. Started with reverse cowgirl before she turned around. She's pretty good on top and moans like a pro (no pun intended!). Of course, the dirty talk continued. Few positions later, she squeezed me dry while it was my turn to unload my "offsprings".

She insisted on getting me a drink so I relented. She came back later armed with a glass of coke in her hand. We chatted while I finished my drink. She gave me a nice firm massage at my request and asked if I wanted another shot while at it. I kindly rejected her offer as I was too tired by then. We took a while before I got my first shot over, hence my reluctance for a second round. I'm getting old!

While I relaxed, we engaged in a series of small talks. It was nice that her command of the language is quite proficient when compared to her colleagues.

Soon after, it was time for me to go. A hug and a kiss later, off I went.

My one hour booking was well worth it even though I was a one "hit" wonder on this particular occasion.

Damage: $200 (day time rate)

* I know the punters on this forum place strong emphasis on ratings but I wouldn't bother as it's too subjective
Old 16-08-2007, 09:46 PM
Samster

Another punt!

Here's my FR on Ivy from Melbourne Colosseum

Walked into MC and I realised I'm not alone. 4 other punters were there lounging deciding on who to go for. Note to self: 2.45pm on a Wednesday is not an ideal time and day for some afternoon delight. A flurry of girls came out, namely; Amy, Cindy, Honey and some others I don't remember. Was about to head to the counter to make reservations for Amy but another punter had decided on her as well, only he was 10 seconds faster. Made an enquiry on who else is available and was told there was Ivy and Lilly. Not wanting to leave without some fun, I patiently waited for another 5-10 minutes.

Ivy came out for an intro soon after and boy was she pretty! I was still kind of undecided at this point despite her obvious good looks, but the mamasan strongly recommended her. Say no more, 1 hour it is.

Room 1 was occupied and had to settle for Room 2 instead, not that it matters much to me. Took a shower and Ivy is still no where to be seen. 5 minutes after I'm done with the shower, she reappeared. 10 minutes gone!

She invited me on to the bed, and which at this point I had the perfect view of her body. Very nice body and her smooth skin was an added bonus! Proceeded to explore her beautiful body but was rejected as I tried to suckle on her nipples. NOOOO! talk. As she was giving me heads, I politely asked her to turn around so we can have mutual orals and again my advances were rejected. Not only that, she wouldn't allow any kissing as well. I thought I was going to die there and then!

After a lacklustre bj with cap, she proceeded to lube her privates and on top of me she was. She was intimate, as in she was in close proximity to my face but the fact that I can't taste her petite lips was still playing on my head. So near, yet so far! As I busied myself playing with her silicon boobs, it was only natural that I would play with her nipples as well. Oops, forgot she doesn't like it. Gave her boobs a good squeeze and again was given a negatory reply. Did her in other positions and shot my load in the good 'ol missionary.

While I was resting, she lied down next to me and held my hands, but there were very very awkward silences. She was rather interested in knowing where I'm from and what I do so we made some small talk. She's from Korea and is studying English at the moment so it was forgiven that her English was not up to par. However, I don't think the language barrier is all that big a problem as we did manage to have a conversation which I understood her completely. It was her personality. She's the typical quiet, demure Asian girl next door. A big change from what I'd expect from a place like this. No excuse for her poor service and lack of enthusiasm. It was rather disappointing as she could have been the "next big thing" over here at MC if she actually made an effort to please punters.

Time passed rather slowly and I was getting quite bored! Off to the shower and left soon after despite still having 20 minutes to spare in 1 hour booking. For some reasons, I refrained from telling the mama-san about my dismal experience. On my way out, another 2 punters were waiting (I told you it's a busy day!) and I saw Amy there again. ARGH!
Old 17-08-2007, 03:53 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Went to 43 Tope yesterday arvo...Wah lau eh! So many bro waiting inside! Hence, switch to Melbourne Colosseum instead. 3 chicks came and greeted me but went for Cindy instead (due to her jugs).

Look: 6.5/10 (some angles looked a little old)
Body: Some handles around the middle...Just a little bak bak kinda
Origin: Bangkok, Thailand
Boobs: 34D
BJ: 4/10 (asked ya to clean your little heaps but then no BBBJ
FJ: 5/10 (Not much actions and positions)
Personality: Chatty and seems interested in you and what you do for a living
Damage: $180/45mins

Overall, the place looked nice, clean and "high class". Love the huge room and oversized beds. But service not that good leh. Anyway, this was my first time there, maybe just no my luck. Shall give it another go.

Anyway, any bro know of a good Korean massage place...Those that give great massages, with hot towel treatment, facial and stuff and end with a fantastic HJ? Sorry, I was from Sydney...Still getting a hang of the local Victorian scene. Ha!
Old 17-08-2007, 03:54 PM
Samster

Went to 43 Tope yesterday arvo...Wah lau eh! So many bro waiting inside! Hence, switch to Melbourne Colosseum instead. 3 chicks came and greeted me but went for Cindy instead (due to her jugs).

Overall, the place looked nice, clean and "high class". Love the huge room and oversized beds. But service not that good leh. Anyway, this was my first time there, maybe just no my luck. Shall give it another go.

Anyway, any bro know of a good Korean massage place...Those that give great massages, with hot towel treatment, facial and stuff and end with a fantastic HJ? Sorry, I was from Sydney...Still getting a hang of the local Victorian scene. Ha!
Old 17-08-2007, 03:55 PM
Samster

Old 17-08-2007, 03:57 PM
Samster

Old 17-08-2007, 03:58 PM
Samster

Sorry bro for the multiple posting, something wrong with my computer. May be the cold winter nite in Melbourne
Old 17-08-2007, 09:49 PM
Samster

I rate Melbourne Colosseum highly for it's facilities. Nothing beats a good hot shower in such weather! Not to mention, this parlour is sparkling clean and rooms are spacious.

Like all parlours, sometimes the ladies are a bit of a hit and miss.

* Got zapped for copying and pasting the two FR's I posted on another forum. Didn't know that wasn't allowed here? Apologies.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1