The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2010, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
kiddy_tub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Part III

As we entered the lift to the basement carpark, I leaned against the wall, spread my legs open to lower myself to her eye level (she's only about 1.5m while I'm abt 1.8), swung her around & had pulled her towards me. My left hand was grabbing her kiow butt and pushing her tightly against my groin. My right hand was playing with her hair & stroking her face and lips. She gave me that CFM look and slowly protruded her tongue, slowly licking my finger & lightly kissing it.

Her hands also slowly moved from my chest downwards to my groin area ... slowly feeling me beneath my clothes. Her lips parted & slowly engulfed my index finger in a slow seductive fashion. Her left hand then started to do slow naughty strokes on my rigid rod, while she lifted her skirt slightly to ride my leg, gyrating her pelvis against my strong bony leg. She was getting high & very horny.

When the slow lift finally made it's way to the bottom basement floor, we were literally almost on the verge of ripping each other's clothes off & doing it there & then. But fortunately, common sense still managed to prevail & there was an added sense of urgency as we quickly made our way to the car. I could feel the heat from both our bodies and the heavy breathing as we again rub against each other, locking in our tongues, as I slowly ease her into the passenger seat. Like wat my bro said: Mai Tu leow!!!!

Before I drove the car off, I leaned over to Jeslyn, kissed her so ever softly on her lips & asked her "So wat's next? Dragonfly?"

"Let's go back my place" As she pinched me on my thigh for giving the wrong answer.

As I sped to the west along AYE, the radio was playing my favourite singer Phil Collins "separate lives", which kinda acted as an anti-climax to the situation: Here you have 2 adults, one with a hubby who's travelling & not around & the other ...... .... both so much into each other like first loves, but yet will most probably need to live separate lives .... sigh ... seize the moment my man, seize the moment!!!

Last edited by kiddy_tub; 10-03-2010 at 12:17 AM.
Old 10-03-2010, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Cant understand why young ladies nowadays like to wear so short skirts or dresses tat so easily reveals the underwear they r wearing underneath their clothes...

Could be .. either they

1) really dunno tat their panties can b easily seen esp
when they are sitting down opposite another person

2) they purposely wan to do so to attract attention

3) they dun mind letting others see their undice if they can manage to

4) they simply dun care whether any1 sees the panties they are wearing
or not.

May be some female samsters may be able to help explain...

On 2 different occasions recently on double-decker buses witnessed a pair of young ladies each time, sitting on the opposite row of seats talking to each other, 1 of whom cld see the undice she was wearing..
Old 11-03-2010, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 21
brengsek is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrengsek is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by some_ View Post
depends on who is the one looking lah and also not those stupid one that stare with their eye and mouth wide open lah lolzzz
Any idea... how r we supposed to look...
Old 11-03-2010, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
kiddy_tub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Took the long way round to Jeslyn's place. Letting her sleep, while I scheme how to best ambush her lol. Parked by the same dark corner & switched off the headlights.

"You wanna come up my place to relax for a while?"

I almost jumped out of my skin as I thot she was in deep asleep oredi. Apparently, she also could not sleep & was probably scheming how to get me out of my pants as well.

"Er ... is it convenient? Wouldn't the neighbour be around? Dun mind a cold drink as well. Kinda thirsty."

I leaned over to her & placed a kiss on her smooth bare shoulders. "Ahh ..." she let out a soft moan.

"You like this dun you." As I breathe into her ears and lick her ear lobes and tasted the saltiness of her neck. She arched her back & tilted her head to expose her neck. Her right breast was eagerly trying to burst thru her sheer lacy blouse & bra. I slowly kissed her again on her shoulder & lightly flick her spaghetti strap to the side and continue twirling my tongue from her shoulder, to her collarbone and then slowly inching downward toward her chest. I slowly lifted her tucked blouse from her skirt, and slowly progressively, slid my hands beneath her blouse: first warming up my hands against her abdomen and then slowly cupping her left breast as I moved my lips up to her mouth, hoping to silence her with a kiss, if she ever felt the urge to scream.

Her body was starting to wake up to the bodily sensations and her hands also started to explore my body. Her right hand was trying to restrain my roving hand, but at the same time, her left hand was trying to loosen my belt.

Sensing her urgency, I also retreated my hands and helped her with my belt & zip. And soon, I have this super seductive CFM elf lady, holding & stroking my member and staring up at me. And there I was, with my pants half way down my knees and my butt lifted up, hoping & helping her to put my throbbing member into her mouth. She gave me a wicked smile & then slowly opened her mouth & engulfed my head into ther mouth.

"Arrghhh ... suck it hard ... Oh my xxxx! that's great."
Old 11-03-2010, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
some_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Cant understand why young ladies nowadays like to wear so short skirts or dresses tat so easily reveals the underwear they r wearing underneath their clothes...

Could be .. either they

1) really dunno tat their panties can b easily seen esp
when they are sitting down opposite another person

2) they purposely wan to do so to attract attention

3) they dun mind letting others see their undice if they can manage to

4) they simply dun care whether any1 sees the panties they are wearing
or not.

May be some female samsters may be able to help explain...

On 2 different occasions recently on double-decker buses witnessed a pair of young ladies each time, sitting on the opposite row of seats talking to each other, 1 of whom cld see the undice she was wearing...
1. of cos we know what we are wearing
2. some might be trying to attract attention but some might be crossing our legs and you guys are just too shape to get a peep
3. wearing short skirt will always have a risk to zao geng so of cos we dont really mind unless you guys try too hard to see
4. seems like you the one who care more about us and our panties
Old 11-03-2010, 01:56 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Guys are funny...you go down to the beach or the pool its no big deal to see girls in bikini or scanty swim suit. You get to look at the covered crotch and perhaps even a camel toe or two. Over in Europe in summer topless and nude sun bathing is a common sight.

But when we get to peep at an ol zaogeng her silky bra or panty upskirt we get all excited!

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 11-03-2010, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
false sense of having.

the empty spaces inside the XXL bra cups could be used for keeping a purse or a mobile phone
Haha, maybe they think they'll look 'larger' that way
Old 13-03-2010, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
graffika deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
Haha, maybe they think they'll look 'larger' that way
Bro, we should be grateful that loads of gals out there who doesn't know how to get a bra size which is just right for their tits...
Gives us the opportunities to see the exciting stuff...
Old 13-03-2010, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 17
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Totally concur, Bro Graffika...
may we c more of these gals & let us have chances of practicing our hard-on exercise... ha ha ha ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by graffika View Post
Bro, we should be grateful that loads of gals out there who doesn't know how to get a bra size which is just right for their tits...
Gives us the opportunities to see the exciting stuff...
Old 13-03-2010, 09:51 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
itsalive is Cool - loads of Potential

thanks borz
Old 13-03-2010, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
Guys are funny...you go down to the beach or the pool its no big deal to see girls in bikini or scanty swim suit. You get to look at the covered crotch and perhaps even a camel toe or two. Over in Europe in summer topless and nude sun bathing is a common sight.

But when we get to peep at an ol zaogeng her silky bra or panty upskirt we get all excited!
downblouse is very exciting

its like seeing the forbidden fruits infront of you.

My eyes go into autoroam for downblouse targets. colleagues, friends, distant relatives, strangers
Old 13-03-2010, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
lustdevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When i was working in my ex company it was plain enjoyment for me as my company have abt 25 ppl but only 4 guys inclue the boss. The female colleague is quite ok, then i have this colleague like to wear loose loose t-shirt to work she will use my com in fornt of my seat to send mass e mail, the best part is she like to bend down instead of seating down. The view is exllecent always down blouse see through everything. Too bad after a few time she quit and went overseas to study
Old 13-03-2010, 02:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
aunthamsup is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Some of my aunts wear quite loose bras too haha. Been seeing some nice zaogengs of them. Been on lookouts for free "eyes icy cream" treats. A few of my aunts that i saw oso zaogeng their bra & panties in their office suits.
Old 13-03-2010, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 19
Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_onny View Post
OIC & thks Bro Drogba... understand now, Bro Toyota Honda was referring 2 upper class couple... ha ha ... BTW, usually c them in branded clothing, but sometime, they just don't fit... ha ha ...
Bro, you got it wrong. High Class people to me, I refer them as high class pple.

When we use the word ATAS on pple, we mean... only they think they are high class, but not to my standard... eg, sporeans who slang are usually atas. or even worse, slang broken english... that type is NATAS (my new term)...
Old 13-03-2010, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
graffika deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustdevil View Post
When i was working in my ex company it was plain enjoyment for me as my company have abt 25 ppl but only 4 guys inclue the boss. The female colleague is quite ok, then i have this colleague like to wear loose loose t-shirt to work she will use my com in fornt of my seat to send mass e mail, the best part is she like to bend down instead of seating down. The view is exllecent always down blouse see through everything. Too bad after a few time she quit and went overseas to study
Too bad she left, else you would have a lot more to enjoy...I dun get to see these kinda stuff in my office yet, hopefully the opportunity arises someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezetheDB View Post
downblouse is very exciting

its like seeing the forbidden fruits infront of you.

My eyes go into autoroam for downblouse targets. colleagues, friends, distant relatives, strangers
Exactly, sometimes eventhough it's just barely visible, but the excitement is still there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_onny View Post
Totally concur, Bro Graffika...
may we c more of these gals & let us have chances of practicing our hard-on exercise... ha ha ha ...
Agree with you rob, if you look out clearly, you'd have hard ons on the street all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aunthamsup View Post
Some of my aunts wear quite loose bras too haha. Been seeing some nice zaogengs of them. Been on lookouts for free "eyes icy cream" treats. A few of my aunts that i saw oso zaogeng their bra & panties in their office suits.
Your aunts?

Btw, i just had quite some view of a lady just now. Not someone i know but was out at a function and she was wearing a very wide collared t-shirt and a very loose orange bra inside...When you see it, it's like so damn syiok sia.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1