The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2015, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
sataybeehoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Raping my busty university mate...

TS please continue
Old 23-08-2015, 10:12 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12930 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

I switched on the lights in the room. I wanted to view R's naked body in it's purest form. Her body was sublime, a sweet SYT virgin.
Smooth fair flawless porcelain skin, not a single defect.
She was petite, with huge tits for her body size.
Slim, no fats. 160cm, 50kg.
A nice perky butt. Long, slim legs. Extremely pretty mixed looks. Nice large bright eyes, a nice nose. Lovely luscious lips (behind the duct tape)
And the highlight? Lovely C+ cups tits - firm and heavy, yet supple. No sag. Displaced to the side as she lay down. Teardrop shape when she sits up.
Maybe about 2kg per breast..
With pinkish 1cm nipples and raised 3cm areolaes..
A sexy naked SYT virgin. Fair, slim, pretty, busty.
Mine for the taking!
Old 23-08-2015, 10:18 PM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

She looked at my naked well-built body with fear in her eyes!
My hard cock was 6 inches+, erect and hard. There was precum at the tip, I was highly stimulated looking at her naked nubile body..
I had been lusting for her body for about 2 years, longing to grope her...
I needed an escape plan...
I took out the camera, and started taking pics of her beautiful naked body..
Her tits, full frontal shots showing her face and bare-breasted body. She tried to turn away but was tied behind, I had lots of side profile shots of her beautiful face and her ripe tits..
Old 23-08-2015, 10:24 PM
Samster (P)

Full body shots of her slim, busty sexy bod..
I sucked her nipples and fondled her titties in between. I intended to stimulate her, and it worked..
Her vagina was wet.
I spread her legs, and licked and sucked her pinkish clitoris. I played with her clitoris, manipulating it with my tongue for 10 to 15 minutes..
She was getting extremely wet now, there was a small wet patch on the bed..
I took pics of her pinkish vagina and hymen!
These would be the first and last pictures of her hymen!
Old 23-08-2015, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 12
dinzmarck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydinzmarck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice story bro.... camping here.
Old 23-08-2015, 10:27 PM
Samster (P)

Her hymen and vagina looked something like that....
Right, before..
Left, after raping her and seeding her!
Old 23-08-2015, 10:35 PM
Samster (P)

It's always a special occasion and a conquest to take a girl's virginity.
I took R's cut up white shirt, and placed it under her butt. I put her in position.
Then I photographed my red hot cock touching her hymen. R was a sex object to me, and I would selfishly use her to satisfy my lust!
Then I switched the camera to video mode, and documented my cock ravaging and breaking her hymen! There was some blood at the tip of my cock, I continued videoing as I penetrated deeper into her.
She was very wet, but extremely tight, like a tight glove around my cock.
Old 23-08-2015, 10:37 PM
Samster (P)

Small trickles of blood were dripping onto the white cloth. I withdrew, and raided her cupboard for another white shirt. The cut up shirt would be a nice momento, having both the smell of her tits as well as her secretions and hymenal blood.
Old 23-08-2015, 10:40 PM
Samster (P)

I penetrated her again, slowly to make it easier on her. I could feel her hymen ripping further everytime I thrusted into her! She was sobbing, and trying to push me off. She also had reflex contractions of her vagina, trying to push me out, but doing the opposite and pleasuring my conquering cock!
Old 23-08-2015, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
MotherGoose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please continue .....
Old 24-08-2015, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 9
FunPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Story with picture !!
Old 24-08-2015, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
xiaospirit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
I penetrated her again, slowly to make it easier on her. I could feel her hymen ripping further everytime I thrusted into her! She was sobbing, and trying to push me off. She also had reflex contractions of her vagina, trying to push me out, but doing the opposite and pleasuring my conquering cock!
Quote:
Small trickles of blood were dripping onto the white cloth. I withdrew, and raided her cupboard for another white shirt. The cut up shirt would be a nice momento, having both the smell of her tits as well as her secretions and hymenal blood.
Quote:
It's always a special occasion and a conquest to take a girl's virginity.
I took R's cut up white shirt, and placed it under her butt. I put her in position.
Then I photographed my red hot cock touching her hymen. R was a sex object to me, and I would selfishly use her to satisfy my lust!
Then I switched the camera to video mode, and documented my cock ravaging and breaking her hymen! There was some blood at the tip of my cock, I continued videoing as I penetrated deeper into her.
She was very wet, but extremely tight, like a tight glove around my cock.
Quote:

Her hymen and vagina looked something like that....
Right, before..
Left, after raping her and seeding her!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotherGoose View Post
TS please continue .....
I love the stories but this looks more like a rape story . So i am not a big fan of rape and please do not rape any other girls like that it is a serious offence to rape a person . Although she is hot
Old 25-08-2015, 05:14 PM
Samster (P)

I squeezed R's firm breasts and tuned her erect nipples. Then licked her face and the side of her neck, such a sweet taste!
My cock was firmly inside her tight vagina, as I pushed it in and out I knew the sensation was overwhelming for her. I wanted to stretch her vagina slowly to penetrate her deeper! She was wet, but virginally tight!
Old 25-08-2015, 05:21 PM
Samster (P)

I had taken 2 shirts from her cupboard. The first was a white shirt, meant to collect the precious drops of her sacred hymenal blood. There were some drops of bright red blood on it. Without withdrawing, I lifted R's firm butt and used the shirt to wipe up whatever remaining traces of blood there were...
Then I slowly removed the shirt, and carefully put it to the side.
That was 2 white shirts with hymenal blood!
I then substituted it with a grey shirt. Nope, this wasn't to collect hymenal blood, but rather to serve as a liner for my impending overflowing sperm!
Old 25-08-2015, 05:30 PM
Samster (P)

I was still rock hard and enjoying the warm tight feeling of R's vagina.
It was time to seed her!
I withdrew my cock so that my cockhead was just inside her vagina, flipped both her legs up...
And rammed my 6+ incher deep inside her!
She screamed a muffled scream, and I fixed her hips and continued fast deepthrusting into her.
I pounded her pinkish vagina, and pushed my eager cock all the way in.
Her vagina responded with reflex contractions, trying to milk my sperm out..
It wasn't easy controlling myself. I almost came multiple times, and had to adjust the speed and depth of penetration to maintain control..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1