The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2016, 05:25 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: New House at L20h40

if the body type dun match maybe the names got mixed up
Old 12-10-2016, 03:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
best_3x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: New House at L20h40

ok here is my first time to geylang (i’m not singaporean and i can’t speak mandarin), and this is my first FR here, i’ve been a very long silent reader in this forum
so forgive if i said something wrong

two days in singapore, and i’ve just tired walking around the city, so its time to get some fun.

stop at aljunied station, walk directly to L20H40, time is around 12:30.
OKT told me directly its 150, wait for a while, then came this slim girl with long hair and nice pair of tits, the OKT ask me if she ok? at first i thought i can choose from a couple of girls, but since this is my first time here so i answer yes, just in case there is no other WL ready, but she looks nice though, paid the OKT, ask me what kind of drink i want (cold green tea), then go directly to the room.

i didn’t catch the name clearly it is xiao something.. very nice smile.
she take of my clothes, take me to the bathroom, start a hot shower, wash my front body first. then she take out some toothpaste, put in on my penis, after that BBBJ, and omg it feels so good, i touch her tits, nice and firm, if i’m not hold it i think i’m gonna cum right there. we kiss in there too, just like a first time girlfriend. and then she cleans my back thoroughly, after that she told me to dry myself and wait in the bed.

i sit on the bed watching her until she finished bathing and drying herself, oh i love that slim body.
she told me to lie on the bed, and then start the catbath, i don’t know why but i think she like my back, she suck it (guess it will leave a mark). and then she lied on the bed, my turn, i kiss her, then squeezing and licking her tits, then i go fingering and licking her pussy, she softly moaning.
then her turn again, this time she go directly to lick my nipple, play with my penis, sometimes rubbing my thigh with her finger.

This room is so nice, mirrors everywhere, even in the ceiling, so you see her in action from every angle. and thats turns me on.

the start the action, she put a condom on me and start to ride me, but only for a while and then she want me to change position to missionary. but maybe because i’m to tired, it is not that long either (i need advice on this guys, how to stay strong in bed if you are too tired). so i told her to take control. she is a little passive, maybe because of me not aggressive enough.
but she try her best, until I almost cum, i told her to HJ me, and finish..
bath again and thanks her for a nice service.
not bad for 150, but i wish for a more aggressive girl.

I was shaky when walks back to MTR station, back to hotel to get some rest and writing this FR.

Looks: 8
Body: 8
Tits: 8 natural tits, light brown nipple (a little too big for my taste)
BBBJ: 9 (that shower service is very good)
catbath: 7
FJ: 7 (my bad for being too tired)
GFE: 7 (just like first time with gf)
RTF: maybe
Old 09-08-2017, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Xiao Ping(2040)

Xiao Ping (2040)....23-24yr old (born in the yr of the Rooster) mm fm Hubei...quite fair, demure, sweet GND cum young chinese maiden looker, squarish face, smallish eyes, clear dewy complexion little if any makeup, soft lips n soft longish tongue, medium length straight black hair....fm certain angles looks more sweet n quite chio....165+cm tall, gd ht, leggy....slimmish curvy bod wif slight tummy impression, a tad big boned, smooth skin....creamy B+ cup boobs wif thin longish brown nipples,soft wif slight sag (still nice to fondle, squeeze n suck!)....biggish juicy ass....well trimmed pussy, smallish light brown flaps, no smell....

Overall sex svc is vgd n gfe is high....fresh sweet girly gentle submissive soft spoken mm....natural n spontaneous.....aims to pls, gd company....strikes me as genuine....comes off as a natural young innocent gentle ditzy gf, wears 2 tone lingerie, black bra n cute girly small yellow briefs....v nice frenching n dfk fm the get go, shiok!!

Prequel.....raba, mutual strip, frenching, dfk, hands all over each other, caress, bod to bod, cock rub on pussy etc....shiok!...

Shower action.....full works pkge.....soapy raba, frenching, bbbj half deepthroat, suction a tad weak, nice lick n suck of cockhead though....

Bed action. ...full works pkge.....natural responsive go wif the flow sensual passionate foreplay....french, dfk, caress faces n bods....light catbath.....lick n suck cock....ar slurpy lick n poke....69, v responsive, wetness....bbbj....me standing bbbj contd....

My turn, usual routine....boobs/nipples. ...tonguefu.....gentle fingering squishee....wetness....more bbbj...moans, squirms n jerks....agn v responsive....

Fj....natural passionate sensuous wet....pussy a tad loose though becuz v wet??....french/dfk....all std positions + standing.....doggie nice becuz of her biggish juicy ass. ...asian cowgal she pumped me hard n fast....ended wif cuddling, chit chat n more frenching....

Overall an enjoyable bonk....abv gem potential....nice sweet submissive gentle fresh GND intimate passionate natural bonk....

NB....FR is based on mm's first month working in GL
Old 02-06-2018, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

The original 2040 thread that disappeared but I thought to bring it back up since there are some recent FRs on newbies there.

This house has some of the best all round mirrors, see through bathroom glass panels (so you watch the shower action in the mirrors) and a private waiting area behind for shy bros to sit down. Booth seating with dinng tables so you can maybe catch up on work comfortably if you brought your laptop with you.

Girls can be seen the second you step thru the door.

Plus this house opens as early as 10am these days, so bonus for guys that wanna fuck early before lunch.

Of course, best to call ahead before you head down.
Old 03-06-2018, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!

2040 Xiao Bei 小贝 Chaozhou 朝州 21y syt
Debut - May2018
Height 1.68m and 48kg

slender tall model like (small boobs and nipples) and a pair of fair legs. smiling and friendly. Ex ktv experience.

finger with condom, kiss, french, 69 painting, AR with condom. Bbbj strong and deep.

Surprisingly pussy so tight that can fart.

Heavybreathing during painting. Labia is soft and tender. pubic hair not trim.

Work hard during cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Can see her enjoying it.

Tip: after painting does not allow kissing.

Kiss me when I am about to leave the room.
Old 03-06-2018, 10:16 AM
Samster

rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!

Xiao Na 小娜 @2040
Debut: 8May2018
贵州 GuiZhou 23y syt 160cm and 45kg
Pretty with shoulder length hair. Bright eyes. Friendly with sweet smile.
Pussy not trim but nice feeling and wet too. B boobs, Harden nipples with brown aerola when fondle and suckle.
Bathing allow kissing (no french), bbbj with eye contact. Nice feeling when she rubs her pussy on my thighs. Bbbj done sensually but when ask her to suck harder she obliges with a sweet smile.
Feminine beauty. Soft spoken and ask whether u r feeling good.
Enjoy sex.
Be prepare to wait.
Old 10-06-2018, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

FR on newbie XiaoDan 2040

This girl is currently an unknown syt gem that might be missed if one is caught up in the hype of the other newbies around.

She had caught my eye sitting quietly with cute smile in the viewing gallery of 2040, a house known for small sized girls.

I had gone there looking for newbies, and without hesitation, I picked her.

Standing at 1.56m, she is one of the smaller girls available in geylang.

She definitely belongs in the chio syt category to me! Or at least GND SYT.

Once in the room we were all over each other, clothes went flying as we frenched and she started to lick every inch of me down to now super hard member.

To be honest, I cannot remember wanting to explode as much as I did when I looked down into her eyes licking my balls and purple rod.

Did I mention she looks like a younger more petite version of Mediacorp news presenter Yvonne Yong? There is a 50 percent resemblance.

It's very hot watching this younger version of yvonne sucking my dick... damn!

Into the bathroom, usual shower service of rubs from back to front and then frenching again plus licking of my nipples and a brief blowjob before we proceeded to the bed.

In the bed... wow... she's indeed very light weight as she did her body rubs without pressing her weight on me - something which i dislike when other WLs do it.

She expertly navigated every inch of my body with her fingers and flicks of her cute short tongue... despite it being short just like a body, she managed to do a good enough AR that made my member so hard, you could hang a coat on it!

Her BBBJ was great..... my my.... she knows how to use that small tongue and her cute face to alternate looking into my eyes and also into the all around mirrors at 2040 to stimulate me visually...

Sex wise... omg... she is perfect size to carry around.... not too thin too, there's just the right amount of meat to grab everywhere on her body.... her boobs are A cup but there's flesh there for you to cup with your hands as opposed to some who have airport runway.

She rides well but the best is to doggy this little girl and hear her little girl moans... and she's a damn slippery ride too.. gets sooooo wet!

Highly recommended if you like cute petite GND syt with sunshine personality that can be mistaken for 18 or younger! She reminds me a lot of 1809 Keke if anyone remembers this small girl from 2013-2014 - similar look, service and demure demeanour.

I rate this one overall 7.5/10

Would definitely RTF when I need to dominate a small cute innocent girl in bed....
Old 31-08-2018, 04:51 PM
Samster

2040 Xiao Yu (小雨)
25y Dongbei Jilin
Height 165cm Weight 49kg
Debut: Mid Jul2018

Soft spoken. No tattoo. Long hair up to the waist.
No prior sex experience as a WL. Willing to learn and submissive.
She says her boob size is A but to me it is not small. Able to suck, squeeze with no complaint.

During bathing, kiss, bbbj and AR

She ask me whether i want CBJ but i requested for BBBJ. She says her BBBJ has improved after some advice from customers. I ask her to deep throat and she nearly choke herself.

Her bottom line is condom during sex and she allows 'almost anything' for normal foreplay. Ask her to pussy grip and she try her best.

Bushy pussy and allows painting (Can kiss after painting tasting her own cunt juice.) She holds my head when she is high and nipples became erected.

Allows kissing and frenching. Sticks out her tongue but i ask her to kiss sensually and she is very obliging.

Soft moaning (afraid others can listen) and heavy breathing. Uses her long hair to tease my body playfully. Did doggie and finish in missionary.

Good attitude.

Give her a small tip.

RTF-Yes

Upon leaving saw Xiao Kai@2040 and disturb her love bite (咖喱鸡) on her neck. We had a good laugh too.
Old 02-10-2018, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: New House at L20h40

Cut & paste FR from Max's FR thread.

This gal is tall, slim and has really very good attitude.
Very good frenching and painting allowed.
I like her fair and smooth skin.
Only downside is her flat chest with A- boobs.

One of my fav now

Well done Maxy for uncovering such a rare gem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post

WL Name - Xiao Bei
Origin - Guangdong, PRC
Age - 21 years young (according to her)
Height - 1.68m (w/o heels)
Tits size - A cups aircraft runway-like w/pale pink nips.
Body Built - Tally, leggy and slim with minimal fats on her anatomy. Nice, big, firm and curvy butt
Home Base - L2040
Misc info - Debuted since 5 months ago

To me XB is neither pretty nor attractive. She is a plain Jane and looks youngish with very little makeup. She has Long and untidy hair ...

Service wise, rather amateurish but she offered the full array of services like BBbj, AR, B2B stimulation in the shower, G2G on the mattress, frenching and also allowed cunnilingus ... her plus points are - great whore attitude, willing to please her clients, chatty and friendly. She is also tall, slim and has great looking butt.

She needs to up her game a lot more if she wanna improve her business further as she lacks the good looks and well-endowed assets of those more popular whores.

Enjoy,
MaX

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 02-10-2018, 03:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Cut & paste FR from Max's FR thread.

This gal is tall, slim and has really very good attitude.
Very good frenching and painting allowed.
I like her fair and smooth skin.
Only downside is her flat chest with A- boobs.

One of my fav now

Well done Maxy for uncovering such a rare gem.
Yes, very sextisfied bonk furnished. To me, she also resembles Irene Wan to some extent. Her flat chest made me go wild, lol
Old 03-10-2018, 03:17 PM
Samster

2040 Xiao Li (小丽)
23y Hunan
Height 158cm Weight 49kg
Debut: 25Sep2018
Prior experience as a WL.

First impression is pretty and smiling and keep her high heels on even removing her panty. Soft spoken. Allows frenching and sensual foreplay.

Boob size A. Pussy hair not trim. Willing to please, submissive and very good attitude.

During bathing I ask her to be brief because feeling cold. Allow kissing, bbbj, fingering and AR.

Bbbj can be sensual, strong suction and long deep throat.

Allows painting in fact enjoying it till she squirts. She was very surprise too (为什么这样, 没有过?) Enjoy sex too with soft moaning (好舒服). Bottom line is sex with condom.

Not a time watcher. Other services which she might allows is selectively CIM and 3P can consider in future.

Ask her who she slightly resemblance and she says 有人说我跟中国的主持人吴昕 (Wu Xin) 有点像.

Give her a good tip.

RTF - Definitely
Old 28-10-2018, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitfish View Post
2040 Xiao Li (小丽)
23y Hunan
Height 158cm Weight 49kg
Debut: 25Sep2018
Prior experience as a WL.

First impression is pretty and smiling and keep her high heels on even removing her panty. Soft spoken. Allows frenching and sensual foreplay.

Boob size A. Pussy hair not trim. Willing to please, submissive and very good attitude.

During bathing I ask her to be brief because feeling cold. Allow kissing, bbbj, fingering and AR.

Bbbj can be sensual, strong suction and long deep throat.

Allows painting in fact enjoying it till she squirts. She was very surprise too (为什么这样, 没有过?) Enjoy sex too with soft moaning (好舒服). Bottom line is sex with condom.

Not a time watcher. Other services which she might allows is selectively CIM and 3P can consider in future.

Ask her who she slightly resemblance and she says 有人说我跟中国的主持人吴昕 (Wu Xin) 有点像.

Give her a good tip.

RTF - Definitely
Xiao Li 2040
Most of her details are above. Thanks for the FR bro rabbit
She is considered very pretty to me in comparison to Cat150 standards.
I don’t know 吴昕 so can’t compare but to me she has some slight resemblance to 林熙蕾。 Really liked her demure and softspoken way. Her kisses were so great and soft sensual bbbj . Recommend a try for her for all bros but not for those who wants big boobs.
Overall 8/10 for me a RTF
Old 01-11-2018, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Xiao Li 2040
Most of her details are above. Thanks for the FR bro rabbit
She is considered very pretty to me in comparison to Cat150 standards.
I don’t know 吴昕 so can’t compare but to me she has some slight resemblance to 林熙蕾。 Really liked her demure and softspoken way. Her kisses were so great and soft sensual bbbj . Recommend a try for her for all bros but not for those who wants big boobs.
Overall 8/10 for me a RTF
Hi Bro Fatt, Glad that you enjoy her too. Great attitude and willing to please.
Old 01-11-2018, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitfish View Post
Hi Bro Fatt, Glad that you enjoy her too. Great attitude and willing to please.
She is quite a beauty as well, won’t you agree?
Old 01-11-2018, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
She is quite a beauty as well, won’t you agree?
Yes, totally agree. She is very pretty. She knows how to present herself. Beauty Lies in the Eyes of the Beholder.

Last edited by rabbitfish; 01-11-2018 at 10:16 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1