The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
user1

Old 12-07-2015, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 10
3Fish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Men's Plus-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solution.

Just got the pills. Straightaway took half n waiting for action tonite.
Old 12-07-2015, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
WhopperJr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Fish View Post
waiting for your review
Old 13-07-2015, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 10
Elstrom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyElstrom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Like to give it a try. Pls ctc me with the details thks.
Old 13-07-2015, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

6c6c n support wat I had tried
Old 13-07-2015, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Anvik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got a hot date tonite. Hope to ise the pills. Pm already n awaiting reply TS. Thks
Old 13-07-2015, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 9
weihc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterweihc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anvik View Post
Got a hot date tonite. Hope to ise the pills. Pm already n awaiting reply TS. Thks
enjoy your date... can imagine the date's reaction to superman.
Old 13-07-2015, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Fish View Post
can't wait to hear your review.
Old 13-07-2015, 02:47 PM
Samster

the pills really should put a warning...
something like..."use with consideration for your partner"

like I mentioned about my plans for weekends... usually just meant bonking weekends for me and the missus.

we started the weekend early, right from Friday night though without pills. so Fri night was as per my usual duration and I relaxed after the session.

but on Sat night, I took 1 pill before dinner and told my missus about it... lol she was laughing in half anger saying I was using cheat codes, no wonder so super.

1st session was usual and I came 30mins or so after. the problem was 2nd round and 3rd round...my steel rod was still red hot and the missus asked me to really give it to her...and I guess, this should be where the "warning" should come in. this time round I was really going hard and rough on my wife... that after I came for the second time, I didn't stop, just changed another position and continued to pump her like no tomorrow.

by this time, my wife's ass and my groin already a sticky messy patch... (luckily for towels). but I wasn't done... I just kept ramming her... until I heard her calling me to stop... almost thought she was just too horny... and role playing... when I noticed her saying her calves were cramping.

position suddenly changed to massage her calves with my dick still sticky and erect lol... resumed at a gentler pace after that. feels kinda apologetic to my wife after sat night, though my wife laughed it off. and I think I'll use half pills from now on, just in case. my remaining weekend I continued without the pills and much gentler, lol.
Old 13-07-2015, 04:00 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by weihc View Post

by this time, my wife's ass and my groin already a sticky messy patch... (luckily for towels). but I wasn't done... I just kept ramming her... until I heard her calling me to stop... almost thought she was just too horny... and role playing... when I noticed her saying her calves were cramping.

position suddenly changed to massage her calves with my dick still sticky and erect lol... resumed at a gentler pace after that. feels kinda apologetic to my wife after sat night, though my wife laughed it off. and I think I'll use half pills from now on, just in case. my remaining weekend I continued without the pills and much gentler, lol.
Bro, Any pixs to share

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 13-07-2015, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 17
Pleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Bro, Any pixs to share
Lol. Bro, he can shoot and then continue to fuck leh. I ever experience that a few times before. The girl gets really wild cos it turns her on that ur so turned on by fucking her.
Old 13-07-2015, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Bro, Any pixs to share
lol... I'll share when she's ready la.
and most likely in the chubby section

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleasure_empire View Post
Lol. Bro, he can shoot and then continue to fuck leh. I ever experience that a few times before. The girl gets really wild cos it turns her on that ur so turned on by fucking her.
ya... paiseh...my mind at that moment really only 1 thought, to fuck her hard and rough and hear and watch her cum only.
Old 13-07-2015, 06:57 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 24
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

like I mentioned about my plans for weekends... usually just meant bonking weekends for me and the missus.

we started the weekend early, right from Friday night though without pills. so Fri night was as per my usual duration and I relaxed after the session.

but on Sat night, I took 1 pill before dinner and told my missus about it... lol she was laughing in half anger saying I was using cheat codes, no wonder so super.

1st session was usual and I came 30mins or so after. the problem was 2nd round and 3rd round...my steel rod was still red hot and the missus asked me to really give it to her...and I guess, this should be where the "warning" should come in. this time round I was really going hard and rough on my wife... that after I came for the second time, I didn't stop, just changed another position and continued to pump her like no tomorrow.

Bro, your post is the most powderful so far.

Drooling reading your post...lol
Old 13-07-2015, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 15
Levis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLevis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MensPlus View Post
Bro, your post is the most powderful so far.

Drooling reading your post...lol
Drooling too....but too bad
Old 13-07-2015, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ricky0055 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HIHI.....need some menplus,,,can u get in touch
Old 14-07-2015, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 13
ILick56 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterILick56 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterILick56 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterILick56 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Quote:
lol... I'll share when she's ready la.
and most likely in the chubby section

ya... paiseh...my mind at that moment really only 1 thought, to fuck her hard and rough and hear and watch her cum only.
How I wish my partner sex drive as much as ur wifey.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1