The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2024, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 12
Skyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Days in a Uni

I suspect pusslover bro got cuck kinks. All his stories have that element.. 😂

Sometimes a dramatic changes to life isn't really a bad thing..
Old 25-04-2024, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10863 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice and thanks for wonderful days at the Uni, cheers!
Old 25-04-2024, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3109 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Ep 12

6.35pm

Currently, Kristy had driven herself into a dead end.

If Kristy was to back out and wear a bra or head out with me, Mandy would goad even further. As such, Kristy could only go on with the flow.

Daryl put the bag he had been carrying on Mandy's desk and took out a bottle of Cordon Bleu.

Kristy looked at it and took out her phone

My phone buzzed and I saw her whatsapp message.

"She can't hold her liqour. pls help me to get her drunk"

I returned the device back to my pocket and Kristy turned to the couple.

Kristy: hey babe since we won't be going out, can we join you for a drink?

Mandy: sure... it's boring to drink on our own and we won't be able to finish it....

Daryl had also brought some mixers along and poured us each a cup.

There were some ice in the mini-fridge and the couple sat on Mandy's bed while Kristy and I sat on her bed as we began to drink.

6.40pm

Kristy: how about some games to liven up?...

We all agreed and pushed the 2 beds together before commencing on the finger games.

6.50pm

Everyone drank about an equal amount and Mandy stopped the game.

Mandy: how about something more exciting?

Kristy: like what?

Mandy: strip poker!

My erection in my berms had subsided but the thoughts of seeing Mandy and Kristy naked suddenly brought a contraction to my groin area.

Kristy: siao!... no way....

Mandy: haha.... just joking... how about Truth or dare?

Kristy: don't want lah....

Mandy: wait... listen first....

She told us the rules and there was more chances to drink than to answer to a question or do a dare.

This meant that there would be a higher chance of getting Mandy drunk since Kristy and I would be working together.

Mandy also put together some conditions for the game to end. If anyone has answered 5 questions, the game end. If anyone completed 2 dares, the game end. If someone was completely drunk, the game end.

Kristy: what if someone leaves the game halfway?

Mandy made us all made the ugliest face we could and took our photos before sending it to everyone in the room.

Mandy: if anyone leaves the game half way, you will need to finish a cup "neat" and we will also share your photo in your social media account....

Kristy: ok.... let's do it....

7.00pm

We had not expected that Mandy would use a mobile app which would randomly choose 2 person: the master and the slave, instead of the traditional way of spinning a bottle or pencil.

As such, due to the app, the intended team work between Kristy and I became rather insignificant since the selection was now random and we will not be able to manipulate it.

However, it was too late to back out now.

The master would be the one to give the questions or dare while the slave will answer or do the dare.

The game started and for the 1st round, we all were made to drink.

To kick start the game, in the next round, it was compulsory for everyone to choose to answer a question. Mandy was the master and Kristy was slave.

Mandy: how many times have you been fucked in the behind before?

Kristy: babe! what kind of question is that?!

Mandy: hehe... it's within the game rules....

Kristy: fine.... 3 times....

I had not tried to do it to her from behind before and so I did not know that she had done it before.

Mandy: haha.... I knew you had done it before!

Kristy: yes but I hated it!.... hate it!....

They banter a little and the game continued.

As the slave will need to make a choice of either drink, question or dare first before the announcement of who the master was, all of us chose drinking because if the master was not our partner, we will suffer the consequences.

7.15pm

Kristy was unlucky and was drinking a lot more than Mandy.

She was getting rather tipsy.

Of course she could just get herself completely drunk and lose the game but she had no intention of doing it.

The next round, she chose a question and the master was me.

Me: have you had sex in the HDB staircase before?....

We had done it not too long ago and she answered happily.

Kristy: yes... I did....

7.20pm

A few rolls of the mobile app later, it was Kristy as the slave again but she could not choose a question since she had done it twice consecutively. The only way was to choose a dare or drink.

Perhaps she was confident that I was going to be her master or perhaps she was too tipsy already and chose to do a dare.

This was the first dare in the room and unfortunately when it was announce that Mandy was the master, Kristy cursed her luck.

Kristy: shit.... no... no.... I'll drink....

Mandy: too late babe.... you've made a choice and need to adhere to the rules....

They continued to bargain for a bit and eventually Kristy grouchily agreed after giving some exclusions to Mandy. The exclusions that Kristy had given was omitting almost everything naughty.

Mandy: oei. you excluded almost everything. tsk. what's the fun in the game then?

Kristy pouted at her friend.

Kristy: ok.... tell me what is it first and I'll decide if it is fine.

Mandy: I want to kiss your neck for 1 minute.

Kristy: har?!.... haha..... are you les?..... hahaha.....

Mandy: I'm not but you've excluded everything else.... tell me, what else I can ask you to do?

Kristy: hehe.... nothing...

Mandy: so I'm going to do this.

Kristy frowned for a moment and looked at me.

Kristy: baby, take time.... 1 minute....

I nodded.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 25-04-2024, 09:12 AM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Ep 13

7.25pm

Kristy was still sitting crossed-legged on the bed with her pillow on her lap.

Mandy took up a position behind her as they were both uncomfortable to be facing each other.

Kristy moved her hair to the other side of her neck so that her nape was unobstructed.

Daryl moved closer to me and I did not chase him away. After all, the 2 girls were our girlfriends.

Moreover, I suspected that this might also be the first time that he would be seeing a girl kissing another girl's neck in the flesh.

Mandy placed her mouth just under Kristy's ear lobes and started nibbling. I started the timer but Kristy instantly pulled away from her friend.

Kristy: not there!.....

Mandy: it's part of your neck right?....

Kristy: but.....

Mandy: babe.... I've agreed to all your exclusion list.... are you going to change your mind now?....

Kristy was silent for a few seconds before frowning.

Kristy: tsk... ok... just finish it quickly....

Mandy: it's a minute....

kristy: whatever....

Mandy grinned and went back to nibble at Kristy's neck.

I restarted the timer.

Mandy stuck out her tongue and licked Kristy's earlobes a few times.

Kristy was frowning and clenched her fist as she tried to prevent her body from reacting.

Howeer, that was her most sensitive area and she was unable to prevent her body from reacting.

It only took 15 seconds for her to purr like a kitten.

Kristy: ummmmmm.....

Mandy's hand was initially on Kristy's shoulder. Once she heard the sound that Kristy made, she glided her hand down Kristy's arm and placed them on her friend's waist

Kristy: ummmm......

As Mandy continued nibbling Kristy's neck and licking her earlobes, Mandy slid her hand from Kristy's waist to her tummy.

Slowly Mandy slipped her hands underneath Kristy's singlet. Her hands began creeping upwards but Kristy did not stop her.

I watched as Mandy's hands went all the way up underneath the singlet and grabbed onto Kristy's breasts.

Kristy: aahhhh......

Instead of pushing Mandy's hands away, Kristy closed her eyes as Mandy started to massage her tits and began teasing Kristy's nipples.

If I had not witness this, it was unbelieveable that she would allow Mandy to do that in front of Daryl and I. I suspected that the alcohol had completely clouded her mind.

My cock was about to explode in my berms and I thought of taking it out to stroke but looking at Daryl who was sitting next to me, I decided against the idea

Each time Mandy's hands moved within the singlet, they were pushing the fabric upwards. Eventually, the hem of the singlet sits on Mandy's wrists.

Kristy had not opened her eyes and I saw Mandy taking a glance at Daryl before adjusting her hands so that the singlet now sits above Kristy's breasts.

Mandy adjusted her hands on Kristy's breasts and since Kristy tits were no longer covered by the fabric, her nipples were completely exposed to Daryl and I.

Daryl gulped nosily next to me.

I wanted to call out to Kristy but my throat was dry and no voice came out. I was pretty sure it was not due to the alcohol because my cock felt like it was about to explode when Mandy proceeded to caress those exposed breasts and nipples right in front of our eyes.

Kristy: aaaahhhh......

My girlfriend's eyes were still closed and she did not seemed to realize that her tits were now exposed to us.

Suddenly the timer on my phone rang loudly. This brought everyone back to earth.

Mandy let go of Kristy's breasts and Kristy opened her eyes.

However, Kristy seemed to be in a daze and did not pull down her singlet.

I recovered from my trance and when I went forward to help her to pull it down. It was then that she knew what had happened.

Kristy: shit....

Her face turned red and covered her pokies before staring at Mandy irritably.

Kristy: hey.... you shouldn't have exposed my boobs....

It seemed like she had regained some of her senses.

Mandy: it's just your boyfriend and mine here.... if you want me to show your boyfriend my tits, I can do it too...

Mandy looked about to lift up her T-shirt and Kristy let go of her breasts and grabbed Mandy's wrist.

Kristy: no.... no.... no.... no need....

Mandy: haha.....

Mandy stood up.

Mandy: babe.... you're quite drunk.... I'm giving you a chance to choose without any forfeit.... do you still want to continue?

All the fight seemed to have evaporated from Kristy after being aroused and finding out that her tits had been exposed. She shook her head.

Mandy: ok then.... we'll leave you both alone....

Mandy got up and cleared their cups while Daryl called for a taxi since he had drank a fair bit of alcohol and should not be driving.

Daryl: the car is arriving in 2 minutes...

Mandy nodded and turned to Kristy.

Mandy: babe.... Daryl's parents are not around tomorrow and we're having a party at his place.... both of you come and join us....

Kristy: who is going?

She gave some names.

Kristy: er... ok.. we'll be there....

Daryl: the car is here....

Mandy: ok let's go down now....

She waved to Kristy.

Mandy: see ya on Monday.....

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 25-04-2024, 09:13 AM
Samster

it's a morning update for you

I hope u will like the update

but don't worry, the next one will not be until Monday

Old 25-04-2024, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9970 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to the party at Daryl's place
Old 25-04-2024, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 19
V123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to all

Love your story. keep it cumming
Old 25-04-2024, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15583 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by V123 View Post
Love your story. keep it cumming
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 25-04-2024, 04:14 PM
Samster

WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussluver View Post
it's a morning update for you

I hope u will like the update

but don't worry, the next one will not be until Monday
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 26-04-2024, 11:52 PM
Samster

Ep 14

7.35pm

Once they left, Kristy dropped her body onto the bed grumpily.

Kristy: argh.... I'm so defeated!.....

The beds were now moved back to their original separate positions and I climbed into her bed and laid beside her.

Me: don't worry baby.... I'm still here with you....

I leaned across and kissed her.

She immediately held my face and started our tongues fight.

I pulled down her shorts and cotton undies and she adjusted her legs for me to remove the garments completely.

I dropped her bottoms on the floor and my fingers returned to her pussy.

I was astonished to find that the entire area around her pussy was wet. I had never seen her lubricate so much before.

She stopped kissing me.

Kristy: have you ever wondered how I managed to get your dick into me so easily on that Saturday when the first time we had sex without any foreplay?....

Me: yes... I've thought of it but don't know how you did it since we didn't have any foreplay...

She giggled.

Kristy: hehe..... when I'm high, I get very aroused really easily and that's when I get really wet....

me: oh... wow

Kristy: and I'm really horny now.... I need your cock to give me a good fuck.....

She half closed her eyes seductively and her hand sneaked into my shorts to hold my cock.

*knock knock*

Just at this moment, there was a knock on the door and we froze. If it was Mandy and Daryl, she had the key.

*knock knock*

"Security"

me: oh security... it's Mr Tan today. I saw him doing his rounds on my way here earlier....

Mr Tan was one of the security personnel on the campus.

He was in his fifties and was always nice to the students. I had seen him earlier and it meant that this was his shift and he was the one who was knocking on the door since they were on a 12 hours shift.

She relaxed.

Kristy: I see... that's good... he'll be fine even if he sees you in here..... can you go and open the door to see what he wants? I too lazy to wear my shorts again just to be removed by you again in a short while....

Me: then you're just lying here like this?...

Kristy: hehe... nope.... I'm hiding under my blanket....

*knock knock*

I rolled my eyes and got up from the bed as she covered her body with her blanket up to her neck and closed her eyes, pretending to be sleeping.

I opened the door and instead of Mr Tan, Hock was waiting at the door and I frowned.

Hock was in his early forties and had a nasty attitute.

Throughout my time here, I had noticed that he was rather harsh with the male students. On the other hand, he was friendly with the female students and I had seen him staring at some of the prettier girls lecherously.

Hock: why are you in this room?....

Me: er.... my girlfriend is unwell and I'm looking after her.

He looked behind me into the room and saw Kristy sleeping form.

me: what's is this about?....

Hock: I've received complains of loud sexual activites noises taking place in your room. So I'm here to check....

Me: she's unwell.... so we're definitely not having sex....

He sniffed the air for a moment and stared at me. I just realized that the fan in the room was bringing the scent of the alcohol out to him.

Hock: I need to go in to the room to check....

I had no choice. I could not slap the door into him.

I stepped aside and he walked in.

He took a glance at Kristy who was still lying on the bed with her eyes shut and walked over to the desk.

Mandy had kept the bottle of Cordon Bleu back in the bag and placed it on her desk.

Hock went to the paper bag and looked inside.

He took the half empty bottle out from the bag and put it on the desk.

Turning back to us, he picked up her shorts and panties that were at the foot of the bed which were hidden from my view earlier and I had forgotten about them.

He looked at the watch patch on her undies and put it on the desk behind him.

hock: you, close the door and come sit on the bed.

I did as he told me to and sat on Mandy's bed.

He went over to her bedside and lowered his face until it was a foot from hers.

Kristy had not opened her eyes.

He took a sniff and straightened up.

Old 26-04-2024, 11:53 PM
Samster

Ep 15

Without warning, Hock pulled the blanket completely away from her body, leaving her obvious pokies, naked pussy and hairless legs all exposed for him to see. I could see a bulge forming on the front of his pants.

Kristy: eeekkkk!!!

She opened her eyes instantly and tried to snatch the blanket back but he kept it away from her.

I quickly threw Mandy's blanket over and she used it to cover herself before confronting him angrily.

Her intoxication suddenly seemed to have left her for the moment

Kristy: how can you do that?!

Hock: Alcohol is banned in the hostels and I can smell alcohol from your breath. so I have valid suspicion that you are hidding more alcohol and need to check....

Kristy: I'm not hiding anything!...

He turned to me.

Hock: you lied that she was sick while obviously you had been drinking....

He pointed to the half emptied bottle

Hock: .... and having sex.....

Kristy: we are not doing that!....

Hock: I can radio for more security to come here to verify....

She looked away and kept quiet.

Me: we won't do it again. sorry about that.

Hock: rules are rules and you have already broken it. So I need to report this.

If he reported us, we would not be force to stop our education but we would be kicked out of the hostel.

We were both staying in the East and it would be very inconvenient to us to take public transport to the campus everyday, especially since I was in my final year.

Me: can you give us a warning this round without reporting us?

He sniggered without answering me and turned to her and pointed to Mandy's photo on her desk.

Hock: this is your room mate right?

she nodded.

Hock: did she tell you that I investigated her for having sex in her room last year?....

Kristy had told me that Mandy had a short fling last year and I guessed that must be when it had happened.

She nodded again.

Hock: then you should know that this is not allowed. you shouldn't have done the same thing as well....

She looked at him definantly.

Kristy: we are not having sex and you didn't report her!

Hock: I said I investigated her but turned out she didn't do anything. So there's no reason to report her

Kristy: she told me why you didn't report her. I can report you.

Hock: what's there to report about me?....

Kristy: you touched her.

Hock: we had some contact but I wouldn't classify as touching her because I needed to do some checks.... moreover her boyfriend was in the room all the while.

He smiled and sneered

Hock: Would you think he will let me touch her?....

She seemed unsure and did not reply.

Hock: anyway, after my detailed checks, I found nothing wrong with them.... so there's nothing to report... on the other hand, someone complained about you and I came to investigate.... and I found that you have broken many rules.

He dropped her blanket back on her bed and went to pick up the bottle of alcohol.

Hock: I'm withholding this as evidence and I'm going to have to report it to your deans and notify your parents about all of these....

Kristy: why do you need to inform our parents?! We are adults!...

Her parents were very proud people.

If they came to know that she got kicked out of her hostel because she was caught drinking and having sex, even though we were not, she would be in deep trouble.

Hock seemed to have found her weak point and grinned.

Hock: oh... definitely they need to be informed so that they will know why you are expelled from the hostel as we do not want to get into any unnecessary legal issues.

Hock: Moreover, we need to protect the reputation of the school....

She mumbled

Kristy: fuck.

Hock was smiling like a hyena looking at its carrion now.

Hock: anyway, my initial findings might be a misjudgement just like in your room mate's case....

Hock: so unless if you both are coorporative like her and help me with the investigations to prove that my current assumptions were incorrect, I will have nothing to report then and I will leave....

She frowned and hesitated for a moment before turning to me.

Kristy: baby, you should leave the room....

Me: no.... let's report him for threatening us.... and whatever he did to Mandy...

Hock: hey boy, I'm not threatening you..... and I didn't do anything to this Mandy or she would have reported me.....

I was about to retort when she interrupted

Kristy: no... even if we do that, my parents will still be notified.... I can't let that happen....

I knew we were in trouble and yet did not know what to do.

Kristy: Up to you if you don't want to leave.

She turned to him

Kristy: you can check like how you check my roommate. I'm sure you won't find anything that we did wrong....

Old 26-04-2024, 11:54 PM
Samster

Ep 16

Hock looked at me

Hock: she asked you to leave. are you sure you don't want to leave?

I did not reply and he chuckled.

Hock: ok fine.... now shut off both your phones and leave them on the desk here. We don't want any interruptions while I conduct the investigation

Mine was in my pocket.

I shut it off and left it on the desk.

Kristy's one was already on the desk and holding the blanket under her armpits, she got up from the bed and shut it off.

Hock: First, I want to check if if you are still hiding any alcohol items on you.... please remove the blanket...

Standing in front of him, she unwrapped the blanket and threw it back on Mandy's bed.

He took a pen from his pocket and used its tip to trace it around one of her pokies on her singlet.

Kristy's nipple turned hard even before he completed going around the circumference.

He did the same to the other one.

She did not make any noises but I could hear her breathing pattern changing.

Apparently he had not noticed it.

Hock: remove your top.

She hesitated.

Hock: I just doing some checks. if you disagree, we can stop and I will leave.

She did not speak and looked away from him.

She unwillingly took off her singlet and dropped it on her bed

When he saw her naked breasts, he licked his lips and ogled at her body openly.

Kristy was extremely uncomfortable that he was lusting at her body but still remained still.

Without warning, he reached out and touched her nipple with his fingers.

She cringed and immediately pushed his hand away angrily while covering her breasts protectively.

Kristy: see and ask but don't touch me!

Hock: tsk... tsk... fiesty fiesty... don't forget about the email to your parents.

Kristy did not reply. There was nothing for her to say as long as she allowed him to blackmail her.

Reluctantly, she put her hands down and kept them by her sides, clenching her fist tightly together.

He reached up and touched one of her nipples again.

In the past, I had countless nights imagining how she was fucked by Tom and had wanked myself to bed.

Although she was now my girlfriend and I should be feeling angry that he had touched her, somehow, I was not.

Instead, I was weirdly getting aroused and could not stop myself from getting an erection.

He continued to tease both her nipples simultaneously.

She cringed her face, closedly eyes tightly and bit her lips.

Then he lightly pinched them, pulling them very slightly towards him before grabbing her breasts vulgarly.

Kristy: ern....

Her moan was barely audible and I thought he would lick her but he did not.

Probably Hock did not want to leave his saliva on her breasts as evidence.

He let go of her tits and squatted down.

Hock: woah.... look at these juices following down your legs...

I looked at where he was talking about. Indeed a thin trail of liquid and flowed down the inner side of her thigh.

Hock: sit on the bed..... I need to physically check if there was any penetration had taken place.

She was completely at his mercy and did not want protest any more.

Kristy went to sit on the edge of her own bed, opposite from me and leaned her body back before spreading her thighs apart in order to expose her pussy to him.

She turned her head away from me, not wanting to look me in the eyes.

She was in such a vulnerable position that my cock strained so badly against my underwear that it was starting to get painful.

I wanted to just take it out and start wanking off but if I did that, it will only disgust her.

Hock came over to look between her thighs and she stared angrily at him but he was going to be intimidated by that look.

Hock: hmm... it's too wet to see properly....

He went to her desk and took the whole box of tissue.

As he was walking back towards her, he took a glance in my direction and saw the bulge in my shorts.

He merely grinned and raised his eyebrow but at least did not tell her about it.

Hock knelt between her thighs and without asking her, took a piece of tissue and began to dab it against her pussy.

She jumped once again and looked down at what he was doing.

When she saw that he was not touching her with his fingers, she did not push him away.

However, the moment he began rubbing her pussy with the tissue, her body fell back on the bed and she covered her mouth with one hand.

In less than 20 seconds, the tissue was completely soaked but he did not take a new piece

He bundled the soiled tissue into a ball and moved it onto her swollen clitoris before pressing it down and rubbing her there.

Now that one of her erogenous was being tease, she could not stop the moan from escaping even though she was covering her mouth.

Kristy: ernn....

Old 27-04-2024, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Will Hock violate and fuck her????
Old 27-04-2024, 06:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8327 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Please update more and thank you.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 27-04-2024, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrolicious View Post
Will Hock violate and fuck her????
You wanna be Hock?!😛😆
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1