The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2020, 02:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
PuChoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: True stories/news from the MotherLand of the Chinese people

Great story to read. Thanks alot.
Old 29-05-2020, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Could not continue from my previous post because I was too busy. Was sent out to another city on a working trip with 2 other colleagues from another department. This was actually arranged by Sierra to 'increase my exposure' within the company and give me a wider opportunity to show 'the people above' that I am of value here. So I went out of SH for 5 days, had to work from our hotel room for 2 days before our client sorted out the arrangement at their office. I even forgot that I saved a previous copy of the content below, until I really could not remember some of the details, closed the browser & saw the text doc in another window at the background ...

Now back to where I was, when Sierra told me about their 'secret surprise' for Vicky which I did not know until then. She was a little worried that I might be angry but I wasn't cos I think it was good for the girls to have a programme for themselves & hopefully bond together. Sierra told me it was Monica & Ann's idea & they did the booking & found the models & they only told her on the night before the trip. Later on when we were ready to set off for dinner, I realised it would be 'fishy' for us to call for a ride instead of driving out without having a 'proper excuse'. If we were to tell Vicky we were planning to go out for drinks after dinner, she might ask why not we buy back & drink at our residence instead (which makes sense). So I texted Sierra & later on she replied me, our PRC colleague suggested that she could say that she is familiar with the dinner place & it is difficult to find parking there. Indeed, Vicky did ask why we are not driving out after searching on her phone where is the place & our PRC colleague jumped in. So we waited for our rides & reached that place within 40min. Well, the place was packed, a lot of people so luckily we called earlier to book a room. The PRC colleague told us usually this place isn't so packed so not sure why it was full house that night. They serve a mixture of Hunan & Guangdong cuisines but I thought they weren't too fantastic. We even shared 2 bottles of 白酒, drank using those small & short glass cups which I rarely drink ever since I was posted here. Sierra had just 1 glass & stopped. They left the place at almost 10pm but I made up an excuse & asked to leave earlier. I told them I arranged a meet up with a friend & would make my way back on my own. Before I left them, I reminded Sierra to collect their phones b4 the party to prevent anyone from taking photos/videos & happened to leak them unintentionally. She said she would do that. I flagged a taxi to a shopping district & headed straight into Starbucks. Just nice, I could do some work there b4 making my way back. Just happened a friend who visited me at SH earlier called me & we chatted for awhile. I took a cab back to our residence, did some simple workouts b4 taking a shower & back to my room to watch some Chinese gaming streams.

I dozed off & was awakened by a phonecall from Sierra. I jumped out of my bed & ran out of my room immediately and I could hear them outside & walking in. They were all standing around the gate & obviously some of them looked to be drunk. Sierra was supporting Vicky by putting Vicky's arm over her neck & her own hand on Vicky's waist. Ivana was helping the PRC colleague while holding on to Ann's hand. Monica was behind them, struggling to close the gate on her own. 'Carry her in.' Was the first thing Sierra said to me when I went over. So I lifted Vicky up with my arms & carried her while Sierra told me to bring her to the couch first. I carefully dropped Vicky on the couch, who was wearing the bodysuit which Sierra bought for her beneath a cardigan & the skirt she went out with for dinner. She asked me if they were back already & I told her yes. The rest soon followed behind me, with Sierra & Monica the last pair in b4 Sierra closed & locked the door. Ann was still on a high, she did a quick spin on the spot, followed by some dance moves & asked for music to be played. Ivana was laughing & teased her that she danced the whole night already b4 hugging her. Ivana was the most sober amongst all of them, 真的是千杯不倒 but maybe she did not drink much cos I wasn't there. Sierra then asked her to bring the PRC colleague up back to their room while Ann made her way to the kitchen area. Monica who was wearing a white strapless mini dress said she needed to pee but was struggling to walk straight (I admit I found it funny). Sierra followed behind her as she tried to make her way to the back where the bathroom is. I asked Vicky if she wanted to go back to her room & she told me she wants to stay here for a while. She got a little high & when she saw Ann pouring a bottle of red wine in the kitchen & shouted for a glass. I wanted to stop Ann but obviously I was too late & had to help her bring the bottle & glasses to the living room where Vicky was. That was like the call for girls to gather, Monica & Sierra rejoined us & we clinked our glasses. Then Monica began to kind of revealed what happened during their party, looking over at Vicky while squeezing her boobs beneath her dress together with her hands. The girls laughed, Vicky looked abit sheepish initially but moments later, she slowly took off the cardigan & flaunted her bodysuit. Ann was also quite cute, she was still carrying the little bag on her shoulders, that supposedly contained the stuffs that they brought to change until Sierra took it off her. Then Monica began 'spill the beans'. She said Ann & later joined by Ivana & the PRC colleague, was dancing on the mini stage & on the dancing pole the whole night. Ivana & Ann danced with the models too. Ann & Vicky shared some 'hush hush words' among themselves while Monica continued to talk about the party. Then suddenly, Ann cut her off & asked the rest if they think the dress that Monica was wearing was sexy enough cos the girls had to wear something really sexy to the party. Monica bickered with them, said she wasn't wearing a bra & her dress was short enough. Ann shot back & said even the PRC girl, who always dresses conservatively, wore her crimson red nightie & matching red thong. Sierra said she was tired & went back to her room earlier. The argument died off when they finished the bottle & decided to return to their rooms. I dozed off almost immediately after returning to bed.

I was awakened by someone sitting on my thighs & covering herself with my blanket. I remembered she said 'wakey wakey' after I opened my eyes, grabbed my phone with my left hand & saw it was just past 9am. She was looking so good to eat in the printed white tee tt she was wearing, with her boobies jiggling freely beneath it. Later, Sierra took my morning erection into her mouth, deep down to her throat & it felt real good. I like it when she wraps her swirling tongue on the underside of my didi while blowing me. She doesn't really like to stick out her tongue & licked my didi head until I told her to, something which Lina always do. She crawled up to give me a kiss & whispered saying that the first time she blew me, I almost shot my load early. She likes to remind me of that every time since then. I told her I would pump her hard later & she would take every drop of me down her throat. All she replied was 'okay'.
Old 30-05-2020, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 30-05-2020, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Anticipating some hot actions after the hen party but nothing happened.

Please continue, cheers!
Old 30-05-2020, 10:19 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
kahru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice thread and camping for next update!
Old 01-06-2020, 05:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, thanks for sharing.
Old 01-06-2020, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute
Good thread
Old 01-06-2020, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more hot updates please.
Old 03-06-2020, 06:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like your story alot bro! please do continue sharing.
Old 30-06-2020, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

I was supposed to make a trip to Beijing just b4 the outbreak happened but was cancelled at the last minute cos again, they had some issues with the authorities regarding their office arrangement. Luckily I did not go, if not likely will need to self-quarantine for at least 10 to 14 days. Not sure how serious the '2nd outbreak' at BJ would be, whether it would end up putting BJ back to lockdown but since it happened at the nation capital, the party boys & the local officials will take it damn seriously and not screw up like at Wuhan .

Continuing from my last post, we headed to our 2nd city in the morning after sharing bf at the residence. Our first stop was a temple visit followed by a pit stop at a mall. Then we headed to check-in at a 5-star hotel, & long story cut short, we ended up getting a suite with 2 bedrooms for 5 people due to a mix-up which led to Vicky 'kicking up a storm' with the manager. Well the suite was obviously quite nice but also meant that the 6 girls had to squeeze into 2 bedrooms & I had the living room to myself . The girls did quite well by not whining about it & even said there should be enough space for everyone in the rooms. The manager came up to our suite later to apologise again, refunded our free bfs for tomorrow morning & we still can go for it, together with 2 bottle of red wine and some tourist guides. He told us this was the best he could come up with without implicating the staff who made the mistake. He also asked us to 'go soft' on the review. After we settled down, we went out for lunch and visited another 景点. Some of the girls went to do their nails while some went to walk and shop around. I was following Vicky, Sierra and Ann until we walked past this face spa. This scene I remember quite clearly. That was this quite pretty young lady, with her likely 'Korean-made' face, especially the nose and the jawbones, standing at the entrance area taking a call. She was wearing a mini dress with a thigh split on her left leg. There was an ongoing promo so the girls also walked in. Why she captured my attention was cos she was totally nonchalant about her zaogeng-ing the red thong she was wearing beneath her dress. The spa don't serve male customers so I went for a walk around the area & also visited a supermart nearby to pick up some stuffs. When everyone was done, we went to a BBQ place for dinner. The girls ate alot and the Russian girls also seemed to really like the BBQ 肉串. The girls except Sierra who drank abit, shared 12 bottles of beer and were still quite sober when we returned to our cars. Sierra drove Vicky's car while I had Monica, Ann and our PRC colleague in my car.

It was rather chaotic & noisy when the girls had to take turns & share the bathroom while buzzing around in the suite. I went out of the suite to take a walk within the hotel after feeling abit bloated after all BBQ I ate. I went to the lobby and hanged around for about 20min b4 going back up. Even had time to chat with a lady manager while waiting for the lift & she asked me if the suite was okay & where did we go during the day. When I got back, Sierra told me some of the girls just had a random pillow fight & at some point, was chasing each other in the living room. When everyone was done with silly fun, they did settle down & started chatting & comparing what they bought over the last 2 days. It was nice to see them chatting casually among themselves & hopefully cultivate team spirit. Some of them were sharing the red wine which we were given & I noticed Vicky & Monica seemed to be drinking most of it. When it got late, they prepped for bed & decide who would sleep with who. The one 'sexy encounter' that night was when both Ann & our PRC colleague were in the bathroom washing up, Ann left her disposable razor near the washing basin & our PRC colleague asked her if it is good for sensitive skin. She told Ann she likes to shave her 私处 regularly & would like to look for a new one to replace her rather exp one. Ann quite blatantly asked her how regularly she shaves & she said almost everyday. I was lying on the couch in the living room when all of them were in the rooms. I dozed off awhile after I switched most of the lights in the area. But I could not really get use to the couch. It was comfy when you first sit or lie on it but after you lie on it long enough, it doesn't really feel as 舒服 as a bed or other couch that I used to lie on. When I was still trying to sleep, one of the girls actually came out and entered the bathroom. Later on, I heard her showering & playing music in the bathroom. Honestly, it was't really that loud or disturbing but I was already struggling to fall asleep so it kind of totally stopped me from sleeping. So I got up and found myself walking around the living room area like as if I was sleep-walking. I remember I watched several short clips when I got back onto the couch so she was in the bathroom for quite some time. I did not check the time then but I am sure she was inside for at least 40min cos I watched about 5-6 clips & 2 of them were at least 15min long. When she came out, she noticed that I was awake & asked if I could not sleep. I looked up & saw Vicky who was carrying her barang barang. She came towards me & asked if I was okay like a concerned friend. After I told her ya I could not sleep, she went back to put her things b4 coming back to my area. It should be past 2am when she rejoined me, also putting on a cardigan over the cotton tanktop and shorts she was wearing. Almost throughout our chat, she was crossing her arms & placing them below her chest while lazing on the cushion chair. I already found her to be a very easy person to talk to & that late night we talked about many things that you probably won't be talking about with someone whom you only knew for a couple of months. I feel she is the kind of woman who can quickly 摸透男人 and know what they are thinking and what they want. She is also not shy & sometimes, not sure if she is really blur or not, can cause people to misunderstand her. When we ended our chat, she blurted out saying that she found it weird to share a room with someone else. Then I asked her how come, cos since she is married, this really isn't something that different but then she told me most of the time she sleeps alone cos her husband is either travelling or working late. So when her husband comes back home, he would sleep in another room when he is done with his work cos he does not want to disturb her. But ever since their child came, her husband has been spending much more time at home.

What was interesting was she did somehow the same like her husband, she did not return to her room cos she did not want to disturb them & she told me since she would be taking the couch anyway, she might as well take the other couch in my area. I wanted to let her take my blanket but she told me she does not need it & if I wasn't here, she would 裸睡. She followed up with a rather provocative look b4 laughing to herself. We 'tried to flirt' with each while both of us were lying on our own couch but lets just say it didn't work out lolx. Well next morning, we obviously overslept cos we were supposed to wake up by 9am and set off by 11am. When I got up, it was almost 10am & I saw Sierra's texts saying she would try to pack some morning bf for us. Vicky was still sleeping, with her back facing me & her shorts riding up a little to show some of her bottom ass cheeks. I went to the bathroom to wash up, followed by taking a quick shower. Even answered a call from Sierra asking if I wanted coffee (even though she said I might like it) & whether Vicky was awake. When I got out of the shower, went to check out myself in the mirror I was shocked when I realised Vicky was in the toilet cubicle. In fact, she was the one who called me. "Fxxk, 起不来呀." Was what I rmb she said to me. She was kind of panicking, cos the others were finishing their bf & probably gonna come up soon to prepare to leave. She also told me she woke up with a tummy ache. The cubicle glass was mostly blurred out but I could still see that she was totally naked sitting on the toilet bowl with her elbows pressing on her knee area. She asked me to help her pick up her towel which she put out to dry in my area. I could hear her groaning in pain when I returned with her towel. I asked her if she was alright & whether she needed medication, she said she should be fine so I quickly leave the bathroom.

The girls came up in about 10min later with bf takeaways & coffee. All of them were dressed & looked ready to leave. Luckily, I did not buy much so nothing really to pack. Vicky came out about 15min later, wrapped in towel & told the girls she was feeling better. Everyone could tell that she was really apologetic for seemingly delaying our 行程 but we also wouldn't too late. We left the hotel after 12pm to drive to our final city which is nearer to SH so actually our whole journey was a loop back to SH. This time round, the hotel booking did not screw up. We got 4 rooms, the girls got 3 double rooms and I had 1 room to myself. Just like the previous hotel, this was also a 5star hotel cos Vicky's husband wanted her to book such hotels for safety. Honestly, it is true that in China, international hotel chains are more 'reliable' in terms of safety and guests management. This I have experienced myself. We went to a shopping district near our hotel for lunch b4 visiting the big lake area attraction. When we got back to our hotel, the girls went for their spa appointments while I hit the gym. Basically a rather relaxing day & I also bumped into Ann & Ivana at the pool which I initially thought might be closed cos anyway there wasn't alot of guests. Ann was wearing a black string bikini bottom which I could say was minimal coverage at most. She was telling Ivana that she tried skinny-dipping in a nature waterfall when she visited Taiwan 2 yrs ago. The best part for me was that her bikini top wasn't padded so her hard pokies were showing. When I went back to my room, Sierra texted me saying she would come over to pick up her laptop from my luggage, which she longbang me cos her luggage was almost full . She was at my door wearing a grey cotton sleep tee, with after shower fragrance at within 10sec, my didi was stirring beneath my shorts. I grabbed her, she shouted 'oh my god' & I smacked her butt lightly b4 slipping my hand beneath her tee to go for her boobies. She did say "no I just showered" but still proceed to go down on my didi after we made out on the bed. She went slow and wet my didi with her tongue, very teasing & sensual until I buay tahan & pulled her up towards me. I pulled down the t-back she was wearing & when she spread her legs to show me her clean bald meimei clam, she gave me almost the same look as Vicky did last night. I rmb she felt very tight that evening & even leaked some white milky meimei juice. We managed 2 rounds in under an hour, my 2nd shot was damn satisfying too after seeing the bashful look on her pretty face. We took a quick shower together b4 she went back to her room. We were supposed to go out for dinner but Sierra suggested we stay in the hotel instead. So we went to the restaurant that was open & had a nice but quite expensive meal. Sierra was a little sheepish throughout, although she looked great in her tight denim button shorts & low-cut button long-sleeved top. Her black bra straps were exposed, showing ample cleavage & she left all but one button of her denim shorts loosened. Easily her most revealing outfit at least for this year. Monica went without her bra, wearing a greyish tee & shorts. The girls except Sierra wanted to go out after dinner, I told them I would go with Sierra for a walk around the hotel b4 they left. While we took a stroll to the river nearby, our conversation when from serious to casual to abit sexual. She asked if I enjoyed better earlier compared to the previous morning. I threw the question back to her, told her that I felt the same way too. She then told me she was feeling it when she was in the shower b4 she came over to my room but somehow she could not go further. We were taking a selfie along the river, she 'allowed me' to hug her from behind & I placed my left arm below her chest. When she took the shots using her phone, I 'helped' her to adjust the angle abit to show more of her cleavage & she acted like she was pissed. We got a bit playful with each other & there were moments when I noticed her right areola peeked out a little beneath her bra. She got a little shy when she thought people were looking at her, although she buttoned up her shorts b4 we left the hotel.

We walked back to our hotel when I felt she was getting tired. I wanted to walk her back to her room but she said she would keep me company for a while b4 the girls come back. So we watched I think an action movie back in my room for about an hour b4 I walked her back to her room. The girls came back about half an hr later. Overall, it was a great few days for the girls to spend time together & bond. Even the PRC colleague exclaimed tt she did not expect this trip to be as enjoyable as she initially thought it would be & it was nice to see her trying to teach Ivana Mandarin Chinese throughout the whole trip.
Old 30-06-2020, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1012 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

TS, despite the fact that there were not many sexual parts in your story, the easy you write feels like a diary and letting us have a prep into it. Thanks, always looking forward to your updates. Be safe with the potential second wave there.
Old 30-06-2020, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the interesting outing, cheers!
Old 30-06-2020, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
hosyuno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share and thanks TS.
Old 02-07-2020, 06:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.
Old 04-07-2020, 06:07 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts... it's very nice... share more soon please...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1