The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

Old 22-02-2020, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sokiaboy87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Indian FL in SG

Hi fellow bros,

wanna try indian FL. is there any kang tao for this?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 22-02-2020, 04:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 1
bryanlailai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbryanlailai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbryanlailai is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Indian FL in SG

Far east have one I think
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 22-02-2020, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
zacky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking for Indian FL +1
Old 23-02-2020, 02:56 PM
Samster

sokiaboy87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,

No one got indian fl kangtao? Website or stable?
Old 23-02-2020, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 7
koolbuddy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkoolbuddy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkoolbuddy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pls do share contact if anyone has. I am also looking for Indian FL
Old 24-02-2020, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 1
TheSGBoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheSGBoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheSGBoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

sorry have to say this, this is disgusting.
Old 29-06-2020, 09:47 PM
Samster (M)

Coby95a deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi I am also looking for cute and good service oriented ones. If there is please do let me know too.
Old 30-06-2020, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 1
Thedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coby95a View Post
Hi I am also looking for cute and good service oriented ones. If there is please do let me know too.
I found two listings in Dome L, under Essential365. Haven't tried either, so can't comment further. Both dont have an FRs either
Old 30-06-2020, 06:23 PM
Samster

Thedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.ph...wpost&t=778362

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.ph...wpost&t=780021
Old 30-06-2020, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 12
DannyW is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDannyW is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDannyW is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSGBoy View Post
sorry have to say this, this is disgusting.
Chill bro. Everyone has different taste.

There is always a few local Indian FL in Dome L. Tried one under sammybabes some years back.
Old 01-07-2020, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
Nottybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post
Chill bro. Everyone has different taste.

There is always a few local Indian FL in Dome L. Tried one under sammybabes some years back.
Indian girls can be exotic. Some of them have sharp features.
Ive had 2 fair skinned and they look like Bollywood actress hehe
Old 01-07-2020, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1326 / Power: 11
dytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nottybear View Post
Indian girls can be exotic. Some of them have sharp features.
Ive had 2 fair skinned and they look like Bollywood actress hehe
Fully agree. Indian ladies often have some of the best, sharpest and most distinctive features for Asia ladies. similar to Caucasians. They can be really proactive and passionate when in the mood. I tried one North Indian in Mumbai previously, and that is definitely one of the best bonks i have had to date. They are inclined to have naturally big natural breasts with really good expression and moaning.
Old 01-07-2020, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dytakeshi View Post
Fully agree. Indian ladies often have some of the best, sharpest and most distinctive features for Asia ladies. similar to Caucasians. They can be really proactive and passionate when in the mood. I tried one North Indian in Mumbai previously, and that is definitely one of the best bonks i have had to date. They are inclined to have naturally big natural breasts with really good expression and moaning.
I agree, some of them are really hot. Do you guys know any FLs here? The two links I posted above don't have any FRs, and doesn't seem like there are any more in the forum
Old 01-07-2020, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
Nottybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedeathknight View Post
I agree, some of them are really hot. Do you guys know any FLs here? The two links I posted above don't have any FRs, and doesn't seem like there are any more in the forum
My guilty pleasure. Remember that “sovereign” Indian lady at Shunfu market? I find her pretty. Too bad she is a nutcase lol
Old 02-07-2020, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 13
ilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to behold

Had one ages ago and she was outed by a family member / friend and she retired. She was hot, and very popular. Damn people dont like consenting adult do what they want!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1