The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 30-11-2020, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
Looks like my days of blowing my load in any style i want is over.

From 1 - 21A Jalan Molek & 217 - 223A Guillemard Road, they will be developed into condo by Roxy Pacific, if i'm not wrong.

I written before that what stands in the way of making Kallang Sea Sports Hub a more richer area was this vice town. COVID 19 brought this once thriving vice town to it's knees after over 4 decades of existence. Thus, the property value of this land is finally realised. Maybe those who are holding on to old properties that are free hold may be in luck as property developers come in to redevelop this area.
Whether our wonderful playground has been brought to its knees - only time will tell. Do not forget about the power and wonder of a gal going down on her knees and blowing a right honourable member of this forum.

May the spiritual energy of sex, watch over our playground and all those who seek refuge here.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 06-12-2020, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Some freehold house still holding out and refuse to sell, so condo builds around them!

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...n-by-new-condo

Next time, so many condos, so many condo residents but no place to go!
Old 08-12-2020, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Some freehold house still holding out and refuse to sell, so condo builds around them!

u juz chinchye rent 1 condo n bring ur gerfren therr la...
u got so many gfren...
Old 08-12-2020, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 4
Klez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post

Haha, need to subscribe to continue reading. Anyways, Noma residence will be built around Lor 26 - 28 and Molek is at 24, so Molek will not be affected.
Old 08-12-2020, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
u juz chinchye rent 1 condo n bring ur gerfren therr la...
u got so many gfren...
You must have mistaken me for someone else

Anyway freehold condo there, sure will be in demand from fl okt to set up hen-house. The condo next to this new one that's coming up, i remember going there last time for thai FLs
Old 15-12-2020, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 21
samyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klez View Post
Haha, need to subscribe to continue reading. Anyways, Noma residence will be built around Lor 26 - 28 and Molek is at 24, so Molek will not be affected.
U no read news molek got bought up
https://www.straitstimes.com/busines...for-93-million

Means no moe red light in that zone...envy the pimps theremake millions out of women and still get millions from their house ...
Old 25-12-2020, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 4
Lieutenant is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLieutenant is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Gone were the days....
Old 01-01-2021, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

another playground gone
Old 08-01-2021, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1999 / Power: 22
dbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant future

Geylang is finished 😭
Old 17-01-2021, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Haiz damn sian. Miss my girl, luckily visited her a few days before lockdown. She’s the first house beside the main road and got angkong on the left thigh de. Wonder any bros know her. If I am not wrong is house 4

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 19-01-2021, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Oh, that house used to be super popular, even more popular then molek 14!!

Last time all bangla and prc will seat outside in a big crowd and wait for the 4 angpai working there. Molek 14 got nobody!!

Then the ang pais left, new girl cannot make it, changed okt to unfriendly guy, now become like ghost town.
Old 20-01-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Oh, that house used to be super popular, even more popular then molek 14!!

Last time all bangla and prc will seat outside in a big crowd and wait for the 4 angpai working there. Molek 14 got nobody!!

Then the ang pais left, new girl cannot make it, changed okt to unfriendly guy, now become like ghost town.
风水轮流转

Sad day to see active threads becoming only 1 page in legel scene section and with the recent community cases the hope of GL reopening is once again dim
Old 20-01-2021, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
风水轮流转

Sad day to see active threads becoming only 1 page in legel scene section and with the recent community cases the hope of GL reopening is once again dim
It was always too much to expect our government to open GL before all of us are poked by the vaccine. Better to believe in a more realistic timeframe for opening - Q4 2021. So anywhere from Sep to Dec 2021.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 20-01-2021, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, i think we will finally see geylang open this year, after the vaccinations. I believe all countries are rushing to save their own economies, we just have to wait awhile longer
Old 21-01-2021, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3249 / Power: 12
1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute

not all ppl are ready to take vaccine, another issue
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1